Malaysia airlines 370 with 239 people on board, 8 March 2014 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always said the same thing about radar in other countries. I agree there was military in the water but I don't agree the plane was shot down. There would have been lots of debris floating, landing on beaches. I believe it's still semi intact below. The plane should have floated for a while from what I remember reading.

I wonder if some countries do know more with their radar etc but don't want to reveal it because it would expose the true nature of their military capabilities. I agree I don't think the plane was shot down either. I also don't believe there was a bomb on board.

I wonder if some countries do know more with their radar etc but don't want to reveal it because it would expose the true nature of their military capabilities. I agree I don't think the plane was shot down either. I also don't believe there was a bomb on board.

I'm with you with no bomb. After the one plane was shot down, the debris field would have been huge.

I don't believe it was shot down either.
Hijacking is still high on my list of possibilities.

IMO

I really hope it's found, and that they get answers on whether it was hijacked. I'll be shocked if it wasn't

I'm with you with no bomb. After the one plane was shot down, the debris field would have been huge.

I really hope it's found, and that they get answers on whether it was hijacked. I'll be shocked if it wasn't

I keep thinking hijacking, catastrophic mechanical failure or a fire caused by all those dangerous lithium batteries on board as cargo. It would be great to get answers one day.

I keep thinking hijacking, catastrophic mechanical failure or a fire caused by all those dangerous lithium batteries on board as cargo. It would be great to get answers one day.

Hijacking is my number 1, I feel that's why the trackers got turned off. I then think there was a fire. I feel Kate's sighting was credible

A small plane crashed into an Iran mountainside. We have a WS thread for it.
I don't know if this is a heads up but it's very similar with what was reported on the MH370 disappearance. They have the black boxes so it will be interesting to see the findings.

A little over an hour into the flight, the aircraft rapidly gained altitude and then dropped drastically within minutes, according to FlightRadar24, a flight-tracking website.

It remains unclear what caused the crash, though a witness told state television the Bombardier CL604 was on fire before it hit the mountain.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-...ran-and-friends-killed-in-plane-crash/9539060

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...s-dies-in-plane-crash&p=13986951#post13986951

A small plane crashed into an Iran mountainside. We have a WS thread for it.
I don't know if this is a heads up but it's very similar with what was reported on the MH370 disappearance. They have the black boxes so it will be interesting to see the findings.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-...ran-and-friends-killed-in-plane-crash/9539060

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...s-dies-in-plane-crash&p=13986951#post13986951

One article says it was snowing. How horrible she was supposed to be married next month.

Weekly Update #7 - Mar 11 2018

Because of favorable conditions, they have completed survey of Northern Leg Area of Site 1 on the west side and are now working in Southern Leg on the east side. Diagram on link.
All AUVs are in operation.

Seabed Constructor is expected to depart the search area for Fremantle later this week for a technical crew change, refueling and resupplies.

An ROV was damaged early this week. They 'wet stored' it to continue with search operations. It will be recovered on return to Fremantle port. (I didn't know they were using this too. I wonder how many of those are being used.)

Total area covered as of March 11 2018 is 24,000 sq kilometers.
No significant contacts identified to date.

Weather should be favorable for this week.

Kevin's dropbox - https://www.dropbox.com/s/wb5ikuttw8plklm/MH370 Search Weekly Report 7_English.pdf?dl=0

Doomed Flight MH370 has been 'found' on Google Earth, according to an Australian amateur expert in air crash investigations.

The flight, carrying 239 people, vanished en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on March 8, 2014.

A massive search operation by China, Australia and Malaysia, costing £115m, came to an end in January 2017 without success.

But Peter McMahon, 64, insists he has found the plane.

He has pored through NASA and Google Maps images since the plane disappeared four years ago and believes the plane is 10 miles south of Round Island, a small islet north of Mauritius .

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-flight-mh370-found-google-12205561

THP_CHfP_170318SLUG_3276JPG.jpg

Doomed Flight MH370 has been 'found' on Google Earth, according to an Australian amateur expert in air crash investigations.

The flight, carrying 239 people, vanished en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on March 8, 2014.

A massive search operation by China, Australia and Malaysia, costing £115m, came to an end in January 2017 without success.

But Peter McMahon, 64, insists he has found the plane.

He has pored through NASA and Google Maps images since the plane disappeared four years ago and believes the plane is 10 miles south of Round Island, a small islet north of Mauritius .

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-flight-mh370-found-google-12205561

View attachment 131624

The article has another snapshot which looks like a plane but wouldn't any of the search planes have also spotted it?
Of note, MH370 debris has been found on both Mauritius and Reunion Islands which are east of Madagascar.

There's this weird thing going around on FB right now that somehow relates to the plane's disappearance. It's apparently a voicemail from a phone/number located in Malaysia and the voicemail has the coordinates of where the plane went down. I guess people who are commenting think the phone is actually picking up the black box recording and that's what the voicemail is-the planes SOS message and coordinates.

I don't really know what to think anymore.
And I guess the social media accounts of the people who are sharing this post are being taken down or are receiving FB messages in the Malay language telling them to remove the post or else...

There's this weird thing going around on FB right now that somehow relates to the plane's disappearance. It's apparently a voicemail from a phone/number located in Malaysia and the voicemail has the coordinates of where the plane went down. I guess people who are commenting think the phone is actually picking up the black box recording and that's what the voicemail is-the planes SOS message and coordinates.

And I guess the social media accounts of the people who are sharing this post are being taken down or are receiving FB messages in the Malay language telling them to remove the post or else...
This theory ruined a lunch out yesterday because my 13yo is totally into conspiracy theories and couldn't handle us questioning her about it or voicing a differing opinion. It was seriously bad, she was in tears after I got mad at her prolonged snarky attitude towards us. Just had to share lol.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

This theory ruined a lunch out yesterday because my 13yo is totally into conspiracy theories and couldn't handle us questioning her about it or voicing a differing opinion. It was seriously bad, she was in tears after I got mad at her prolonged snarky attitude towards us. Just had to share lol.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Lol, too funny.
Honestly, I just think it's a bunch of people who are reading waaaayyyy too much into everything 😂
They even figured out when the next "end of the world" is going to be though all that mumbo jumbo.
Things got way out of hand and it now has nothing to be with the actaul disappearance of the plane.

I don't trust the Malaysian government.

I don't believe MH370 is in the ocean anywhere. I don't believe it crashed. I don't necessarily have any great evidence backing this up, but I just can't believe that it crashed and we wouldn't have found it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member