Found Deceased Ireland - Elisha Gault, 14, Carrik on Suir, Tipperary, 17 March 2018

Her FB page: https://www.facebook.com/100012958750150
Flyer:
34eb564e0ba07039370397e6cda31d93.jpg

It's not a massive town and the whole country is looking out for her and sharing updates. This girl needs to come home. Missing on St Patrick's night. The main traffic would be taxis as nobody local would be driving - the guards would have check points for driving under the influence. Hopefully the cabs have dash cams and hopefully they are checking them. Not a lot of information to go on.

It's not a massive town and the whole country is looking out for her and sharing updates. This girl needs to come home. Missing on St Patrick's night. The main traffic would be taxis as nobody local would be driving - the guards would have check points for driving under the influence. Hopefully the cabs have dash cams and hopefully they are checking them. Not a lot of information to go on.
God I hope she is ok ... that's 2 nighs now - I read she was last seen on bridge in a distressed state - please god she is just hiding out somewhere

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

It would have been absolutely baltic there on Saturday night and the fact that she was last seen near a river is very concerning.

Saturday was utterly freezing from that time of night onwards- I was out and walked home in the snow.

Apparently it was CCTV that caught her on the bridge- I saw a comment about a 'distressed state' posted on FB as well at some point.

Not a single update on the searches yet. I know they have drones out and many different organisations - think they are still searching the river. Not sure how fast flowing or deep it is. It's been so cold the past few nights as well- I hope she is with some idiot friend who is hiding her out somewhere.

Where are you Elisha? Hoping she's home warm and safe, very soon!

Leahy also said that gardaí have been examining CCTV footage from the Carrick-on-Suir area.

He said gardaí are anxious for two young people, a male and female around Elisha’s age, who were seen at Dillon Bridge yesterday morning just before 9am to make contact.

“We are anxious for them to contact Carrick-on-Suir Garda Station to speak to us in relation to who they were and what they were doing on Dillon Bridge,” Leahy said.

“At the time those people were on the bridge yesterday morning a silver Nissan Qashqai travelled from the Carrickbeg area in towards the centre of town and we believe they would have seen that male and female on the side of the street,” he said.

I simply can't understand why this case was not on the national news tonight and why there are no media updated. I am finding out more info from the search and rescue team's FB pages. No info on if the sniffer dogs picked up a trail. No CCTV footage released. No information being provided at all- yet everyone in the country is sharing it on FB over and over again.

Searches resume for missing Tipperary girl Elisha Gault, 14, who was last seen on St Patrick’s Day
https://www.thesun.ie/news/2338019/...ult-14-who-was-last-seen-on-st-patricks-day/#
„SEARCHES for a young Tipperary girl who has been missing since St Patrick’s Day have resumed this morning.

Elisha Gault, 14, from Carrick-on-Suir, was last seen at her home at 10.15pm on Saturday night.

A massive search continues this morning, with rescue personnel looking in the river Suir.

The Waterford Marine Search and Rescue last night said the still had “nothing to report,” but confirmed that they will continue their searches.

They added: “WMSAR and Civil Defense Teams deployed drones to support land and boat crews from various agencies.”

Elisha’s mother, Grainne Gault, has begged for help in the search to locate the missing teen.“

Is there anyone who could post a map showing Dillon Bridge? All I’m seeing is “Old Bridge” and another bridge with just a highway name. I have visited there to see where my grandmother once lived at 62 Main St near Bridge St, so I’m trying to visualize the area. TIA

May Elisha be found soon and safe.

Is there anyone who could post a map showing Dillon Bridge? All I’m seeing is “Old Bridge” and another bridge with just a highway name. I have visited there to see where my grandmother once lived at 62 Main St near Bridge St, so I’m trying to visualize the area. TIA

May Elisha be found soon and safe.
I think Dillon bridge is also known as „New Bridge“ and should be this one:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/?link=https...i&mt=8&pt=9008&cid=6747452193822880753&_icp=1
32ac8e9e9c9f24097aef84dea1887ee9.jpg

Dillion bridge is the one to the right of the Old bridge' you are seeing if you look at google maps!

Thank you both so much for the bridge info. That’s what I figured but I wasn’t sure. I certainly hope this lovely young lady is found soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back