Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi PD,

That is really "out there" isn't it? I like your "Veritas Nunquam Perit" (Truth never dies) I also like "Vincit Omnia Veritas" (Truth conquers all)
Thank God for Google as it's all Greek to me otherwise!
Very interesting post, thank you!

Hi PD,

That is really "out there" isn't it? I like your "Veritas Nunquam Perit" (Truth never dies) I also like "Vincit Omnia Veritas" (Truth conquers all)
Almost like a younger version, isn't it?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Sometimes they are one way doors (ie: you can exit but not enter). Also sometimes two one way doors (so you couldn't just hold a door open from the inside for others to get in).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I was thinking more that there may be a security guard on the inside to stop drunk patrons accidentally or deliberately pushing the door open and setting an alarm off. Wow, so much discussion about a door haha!

Hi PD,

Talking of truth, Apple Pie 80 left a guest post upon my WS profile which I missed because i normally use Tapatalk. The post puts something straight, to which I incorrectly assumed that Katrina and Catherine were sisters. She was only a sister in-law to Catherine. It also provides a moment in time, when she no longer was a sister in-law, which removed Katrina from any imputed direct association with the accused in-laws, prior to his 2nd marriage.

I remember that Lampy scarred me for life lol 😂

If anyone would like an investigative project to work on in relationship to the CSK case I am trying to find a link between BRE and the surname Attrill , it would probably be football related , in the same team , prior to 1995 and from the mid 1980s

I do most of my looking away from this site and when i thought it had all hit a wall i went right back to the start and began again ... its amazing what you miss the first time

I will be happy to talk about what i know , or think i know if a link can be found but i do not want to start speculation on anything ... The link between BRE and Attrill will tie a lot of things together
Thank you in advance if you can help with this

Almost like a younger version, isn't it?

There are definitely similarities in the features. Who knows, could be distant cousins? Six degrees of separation - more like about two in Western Australia!

If anyone would like an investigative project to work on in relationship to the CSK case I am trying to find a link between BRE and the surname Attrill , it would probably be football related , in the same team , prior to 1995 and from the mid 1980s

I do most of my looking away from this site and when i thought it had all hit a wall i went right back to the start and began again ... its amazing what you miss the first time

I will be happy to talk about what i know , or think i know if a link can be found but i do not want to start speculation on anything ... The link between BRE and Attrill will tie a lot of things together

Thanks El Gordo. It's good to put ideas/thoughts/links we are working on (behind the scenes) up on the site as you never know who might be watching that is doing the same thing and is further down that track! I'll do some looking too, interesting.....

Is anyone aware if Ogdens Bar & Grill operated at 535 Stirling Hwy back in 1996/1997?– within the Albion Hotel, Cottesloe. Ogdens had several restaurants whereby we cooked our own steaks.

There were also restaurants within the Windsor Hotel, South Perth and Gosnells Hotel.

Any ideas who the security company may have been?

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=ogdens+bar+and+grill+cottesloe

Hi CV, I remember the cooking your own steaks, was such an "in" thing once upon a time, quite the dining experience! Oh how things have changed. I just thought perhaps you could ring or send an email to the hotel/s you are researching and just ask them if the restaurants were open in 1995/96 as you are putting together a family project or some such, and remember dining there when you were younger, but need to narrow down the year. I'm sure they wouldn't mind telling you, no reason not to that I can see. Happy sleuthing!

Is anyone aware if Ogdens Bar & Grill operated at 535 Stirling Hwy back in 1996/1997?– within the Albion Hotel, Cottesloe. Ogdens had several restaurants whereby we cooked our own steaks.

There were also restaurants within the Windsor Hotel, South Perth and Gosnells Hotel.

I am certain there was an Ogden's on Stirling Hey, Cott....and yes, circa 96/97... A few enquiries won't hurt..

I am certain there was an Ogden's on Stirling Hey, Cott....and yes, circa 96/97... A few enquiries won't hurt..

There definitely was.. used to go there with a guy I was seeing.. ! A bit different nowadays..

Might want to look at the Kewdale Hotel's history of ownership too BTW.
Might find it's the same mob.
It was directly opposite the Telstra Complex on Kewdale Rd.

This chap has quite a few WA families on his website if you're looking at a genealogical connection, as I believe one or both of the parties you've nominated may have ancestors listed within it.
The website was somewhat helpful to me in another case in Cottesloe. It gave me a jumping off point for further investigation of a possible case of mistaken identity, to confirm two people with the same name, (one of which was a victim of an unsolved disappearance), are closely related.
Be aware though, that you should not post a link here to his website, as it also contains names of living people.
I have scribbled out the link.
f9746db3936838486302575e88b8cb2d.jpg

The irony that Barbagello be the prosecution.

I was wondering what could connect the accused to Claremont regularly enough to be comfortable and familiar with this area so far removed from where he grew up.
Then in previous thread we sleuthed a sticker on the back of a 4WD seen in Google Street view at the Kewdale property.
The sticker turned out to be an WA 95 sticker commemorating the tragic deaths of 2 members of the Krikke family which was handed out at the speedway once. They drove a car with the number 95 on it.
So it was figured that the accused grew up as a regular Claremont speedway fan.
Anyways back in 1996 there were some drivers that drew a big following. One bloke starting to make his Mark at the time was a driver called "Magic" who's dead now.
I can see why the accused would be a fan of Magic. Do you spot it?
cache.php
cache.php

This chap has quite a few WA families on his website if you're looking at a genealogical connection, as I believe one or both of the parties you've nominated may have ancestors listed within it.
The website was somewhat helpful to me in another case in Cottesloe. It gave me a jumping off point for further investigation of a possible case of mistaken identity, to confirm two people with the same name, (one of which was a victim of an unsolved disappearance), are closely related.
Be aware though, that you should not post a link here to his website, as it also contains names of living people.
I have scribbled out the link.
cache.php

Thank you for your advice , the Attrill I am referring to is from Victoria , I know a lot / enough about his family , he is deceased for a long time now ... I am more interested in placing him with BRE and football playing is a common denominator , I know at onetime Attrill was playing for a Victoria Park team In the late 80s

Someone needs write to Bret Christian asking who the security of the Claremont hotel was at the time. The Post wrote an article on it around that time.

Someone needs write to Bret Christian asking who the security of the Claremont hotel was at the time. The Post wrote an article on it around that time.

Already written previously to Bret, KrissyJ. If you'd like to write to him his contact details are below. As I've mentioned, he seems quite receptive to being contacted about aspects of CSK case (and others I'd have no doubt). Very nice man if his email is anything to go by, and he wrote back within a few hours of my request, very unusual for such a busy man!

http://postnewspapers.com.au/contact-us/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member