GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video (@ mid-way through) has a clip of Prosecutor and one of the witnesses (witness is not seen, just heard)

http://www.wtol.com/story/37795579/defense-rests-its-case-in-the-people-vs-james-worley

[FONT=&quot]They both testified about Worley's motorcycle. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The state is trying to prove it was Worley on his motorcycle who ran Sierah Joughin off the road. The defense is trying to prove to the jury that Worley's motorcycle was old and unreliable and broke down in the same cornfield where police believe Sierah was abducted from.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The defense also submitted one piece of evidence, a DVD with a full browser history from Worley's computer. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In the state's case, they focused on the *advertiser censored* sites Worley visited. The defense told the jury there was more than just *advertiser censored* on the computer. [/FONT]
I think it's obvious that there is more than just *advertiser censored* on his computer. I really hope defense is not being deliberately obtuse so he can appeal to ineffectual council later on.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Scary how these murders all fit into when he was not in prison.

Extremely interesting! AND HEART BREAKING! PURE EVIL! GUT WRENCHING! Beyond SAD for every single one of the innocent, beautiful, cherished and LOVED victims very lives/SIERAH's very LIFE! and every single one of their loved ones!

My God! No matter the verdict there is no JUSTICE! 😭

I saw the video of the previous victim’s testimony on the Blade website, so I private messaged the author of the article about it. She responded:

“The video we’ve presented is just what the tv stations provide as part of their pool coverage. There is no live stream available, though I assume there will be when there is a verdict.“

I saw the video of the previous victim’s testimony on the Blade website, so I private messaged the author of the article about it. She responded:

“The video we’ve presented is just what the tv stations provide as part of their pool coverage. There is no live stream available, though I assume there will be when there is a verdict

re BBM:

That would be great! I would like to be able to see the testimony from the ones we missed. I hope it works that way.

Thank you for resching out snd sharing the response, Vaderman!

“The video we’ve presented is just what the tv stations provide as part of their pool coverage. There is no live stream available, though I assume there will be when there is a verdict.“
There was another local murder case last week that reached a verdict. Though it wasn't live they had footage of the verdict being read within the half hour.

If they have the verdict in on Tuesday I wouldn't mind going. I just pray they see what we see and guilty all the way through.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Random thoughts I have & I would like to get ya'lls input please.

** Was it ever mentioned if his motorcycle had any markings, dna or anything else suspicious found on it pertaining to this case?

**Does anyone in the area recall if a pregnant woman is/was on the missing list?

**If defence were trying to place doubt to the jury of "someone else" involved & responsible instead of their monster. Can a volunteer dna from the men questioned be given to eliminating themselves?

**If I wanted to sit in on a session at court to support SJ's loved ones is it open to the public or packed?

** I am a "non professional" genealogist & have done many family trees for myself & others in my life. I put together a tree on JW's family & working on gathering info on some. I am curious to maybe see anything that jumps out at me.

**Do you think LE searched under the floorboards in the barn & buildings? Just a hunch.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'm going to predict Wednesday afternoon for verdict.

SJCaseFollower said:
snipped by me....
EDIT: I see now that closing arguments have not been presented. Shucks...I was really hoping we could wrap this up. On the upside...I am on Spring Break next week...so I might just have to go and see the closing arguments first hand. That would be, if I can get someone to take my dear toddler son to preschool.

That would be great if you could go! We could get "first-hand" report on what is going on in the courtroom! Hope you find someone to take your toddler to preschool!

:welcome6: to WS Zon47!

:judge:

:rose: JUSTICE for SIERAH! :rose:

I just had back surgery last Friday or I would definitely go. I’m super bummed it’s not live streamed. But I don’t want any thing to be ammunition for him for an appeal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was there video of the opening statements?
I can't find any - I don't think the live feed was up then, correct?

I just had back surgery last Friday or I would definitely go. I’m super bummed it’s not live streamed. But I don’t want any thing to be ammunition for him for an appeal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:getwell:

Tssiemer rest & get well soon. I believe I am going to try to sit in on the closings Monday. If so I will try my best to keep the tid bits flowing too.

I noticed the red flatbed truck in your postings when I clicked on your name. Is this JW's truck or a demo of what it may have looked like?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Was there video of the opening statements?
I can't find any - I don't think the live feed was up then, correct?

IIRC, only the second day was live streamed. I found a link to a 26-minute video that had Snippets of the opening statements and Josh's entire testimony, but I don't recall seeing any more than this. This is the link of the video from thread number eight post 883.

https://players.brightcove.net/1146616445001/default_default/index.html?videoId=5749964636001

HTH... perhaps somebody can find something that has more than the few minutes of the opening statements than this. Note.. it will appear there is no signal for the video, just tap on it and it will start. Josh's testimony was heartbreaking..

IIRC, only the second day was live streamed. I found a link to a 26-minute video that had Snippets of the opening statements and Josh's entire testimony, but I don't recall seeing any more than this. This is the link of the video from thread number eight post 883.

https://players.brightcove.net/1146616445001/default_default/index.html?videoId=5749964636001

HTH... perhaps somebody can find something that has more than the few minutes of the opening statements than this. Note.. it will appear there is no signal for the video, just tap on it and it will start. Josh's testimony was heartbreaking..

Thank you!
I would really like to see the opening and closing statements released, in their entirety, if nothing else.

There is hours of James Worley court video on the law and crime network on YouTube. Just found it and I'm glued!

There is hours of James Worley court video on the law and crime network on YouTube. Just found it and I'm glued!

those are from the 1st 2 days of trial. No taping / streaming was allowed after day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123