Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2017-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be more worried if she wasn’t on them with PPD tbh. Her possibly being on them isn’t totally concerning in the big picture

So Ive read a lot about this case and listened to multiple podcasts on it. I totally get why most people seem to believe that TH is guilty. Her actions are very suspicious, I agree. But I haven’t ever heard any facts about the possibility of a pedophile spiriting KH away from the school. The science fair was a publicized event and was open to the public. We all know pedos stalk kids in parks, at carnivals etc... why not an open school with a chaotic, crowded environment? Couldn’t some man have met Kyron and said, I have the coolest electric exhibit, meet me outside by the back door and I’ll show you? I just find it unlikely that anyone would notice one man, who could be any of the kids’ uncles or grandfathers, in the midst of a loud and bustling science fair setting. Were there surveillance cameras LE could pore over to verify the identity of everyone there? Background checks on all family members in attendance? I.Ds checked at the door? I haven’t heard any facts that can convince me that LE was able to totally rule this theory out. Anyone have any insight?

So Ive read a lot about this case and listened to multiple podcasts on it. I totally get why most people seem to believe that TH is guilty. Her actions are very suspicious, I agree. But I haven’t ever heard any facts about the possibility of a pedophile spiriting KH away from the school. The science fair was a publicized event and was open to the public. We all know pedos stalk kids in parks, at carnivals etc... why not an open school with a chaotic, crowded environment? Couldn’t some man have met Kyron and said, I have the coolest electric exhibit, meet me outside by the back door and I’ll show you? I just find it unlikely that anyone would notice one man, who could be any of the kids’ uncles or grandfathers, in the midst of a loud and bustling science fair setting. Were there surveillance cameras LE could pore over to verify the identity of everyone there? Background checks on all family members in attendance? I.Ds checked at the door? I haven’t heard any facts that can convince me that LE was able to totally rule this theory out. Anyone have any insight?

Here's what I recall about the surveillance. Slkyline didn't have any cameras at the time. Investigators did, however, ask for home videos and pictures from all attendees. They also asked for footage from local businesses along the route TH traveled.
I don't believe IDs were checked at the door, or that there was as sign in sheet, however, investigators were able to compile a list of people who were there and published it.
Investigators interviewed everyone there, possibly twice. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
No clue about the background checks, someone else will have to weigh in on that.

Here's what I recall about the surveillance. Slkyline didn't have any cameras at the time. Investigators did, however, ask for home videos and pictures from all attendees. They also asked for footage from local businesses along the route TH traveled.
I don't believe IDs were checked at the door, or that there was as sign in sheet, however, investigators were able to compile a list of people who were there and published it.
Investigators interviewed everyone there, possibly twice. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
No clue about the background checks, someone else will have to weigh in on that.

It's my understanding that LE cleared everyone who was there that day except TH. They investigated extensively.

Kyron did not go missing during the science fair itself. He left the fair with TH and she claims he was walking down the hall towards his classroom the last time she saw him. I believe LE knows that is not true. They did a very thorough investigation and TH is the main suspect for a very good reason.

Kyron did not go missing during the science fair itself. He left the fair with TH and she claims he was walking down the hall towards his classroom the last time she saw him. I believe LE knows that is not true. They did a very thorough investigation and TH is the main suspect for a very good reason.

Please provide the source for the claim that Kyron left the school with TH the day he went missing, that it's verified, because I haven't heard that was a fact, only speculation. Thank you.

Please provide the source for the claim that Kyron left the school with TH the day he went missing, that it's verified, because I haven't heard that was a fact, only speculation. Thank you.
I think they meant "left the fair" as in left the room where it was held

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I believe Desiree said it. Does anyone have the link?

I believe Desiree said it. Does anyone have the link?
Well, I have the one below. It did load for me but it took my computer a while. So, hope it works.

Quote from video @ about 2:13:
Desiree: He was in his classroom; he got the photo taken by Terri. And he apparently, according to eyewitness accounts—multiple adults that can vouch for the fact—[that] Terri walked out the side entrance of the school with Kyron in tow. And we know this because Kyron’s friend even saw him with her right outside the school.
http://crimewatchdaily.com/2015/11/25/the-search-for-missing-oregon-boy-kyron-horman/

I have this quote, too; but the link doesn't work anymore. Anyway, for what it's worth (probably nothing)--I'll add it.

Snipped quote: ... Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together. He said it was common for parents to pick up kids this way, so no suspicions were raised. ...
http://archive.ksdk.com/news/articl...-disappears-during-Oregon-school-science-fair

I couldn't get the KSDk link to work, it was a 404 error.
If those witness reports are reliable, why haven't they arrested her? That would be evidence enough. I don't take DY's word for it, she wasn't there and her rendition would be considered second had, but again, if her witnesses were reliable, I'm wondering why TH wasn't arrested.

ETA: Thinking TH left with Kyron and witnessing it are two different things.

Desiree said it in an interview. I don't remember which one, but you can look for it if it's important to you.

I couldn't get the KSDk link to work, it was a 404 error.
If those witness reports are reliable, why haven't they arrested her? That would be evidence enough. I don't take DY's word for it, she wasn't there and her rendition would be considered second had, but again, if her witnesses were reliable, I'm wondering why TH wasn't arrested.

ETA: Thinking TH left with Kyron and witnessing it are two different things.

Desiree gets her information from the detectives in charge of the case. That's where she found that out. Contrary to popular belief most murder cases don't go to court without a body. When they find him they will arrest her, or if they find some other important piece of evidence that will help convict her. They only get one shot, and there is no statute of limitations on murder so LE wants to have their strongest case before putting things in motion.
Terri would not testify in the divorce case because it would incriminate her in the murder case. She lost her daughter because of that. She is hiding something about Kyron. Eventually I do believe she will pay for what she did.
LE did not frame her or have tunnel vision in this case. They have spent money,time and resources on this investigation. They know who did it and why. They have information we don't have so I do believe Desiree. Desiree's husband is a respected detective and he also knows Terri did it. I trust their judgement. Terri has proven to be an unstable and dangerous liar.

Desiree said it in an interview. I don't remember which one, but you can look for it if it's important to you.

My understanding is that in order for someone to state something in a forum as fact, they need to be a verified insider or provide a link substantiating that. So, I was justified in asking for your sources, and if you're not an verified insider, you need to provide them. Thank you.

I remember a video interview where Desiree states that Kyron was seen outside the school near a white truck. Not a verified insider. All of these links are old now, as is this case.

BBM. iirc, Terri Horman has never been named a suspect by LE investigators in Kyron's disappearance. If this has changed, pls. provide a link. Thanks.

My understanding is that in order for someone to state something in a forum as fact, they need to be a verified insider or provide a link substantiating that. So, I was justified in asking for your sources, and if you're not an verified insider, you need to provide them. Thank you.

There is plenty of info on here about the things stated. I am not sure what terms can be used to search on here, but the info is here.

The problem is that many of the links do not work as the info is so old.

BBM. iirc, Terri Horman has never been named a suspect by LE investigators in Kyron's disappearance. If this has changed, pls. provide a link. Thanks.

True. She's never been named as a person of interest by investigators, either. Here is the most recent MSM link I have to assert this statement as of Jan 2018 :
http://people.com/crime/unsolved-missing-persons-cases-gallery/
:
- Terri Horman quickly became the focus of the investigation, but Multnomah County Sheriff deputies never named her a suspect or person of interest

Police don't publicly name a suspect or POI in every case. They have their reasons for handling this case the way it has been handled and the public is not privy to everything they know.

You seem unfamiliar with this case. It might be helpful for you to read older threads. There is a lot of information there, and the links you want can probably be found there as well.

I don't think continued discussion of a case as old as this one requires re-posting links over and over again. This is not new information. It's available on older threads.

I don't think continued discussion of a case as old as this one requires re-posting links over and over again. This is not new information. It's available on older threads.

You're entitled to your opinion, but it's part of the TOS, so in order to make an assertion and state is as fact, we're required to cite the source or be a verified insider. Thanks for respecting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy