IL - Stacy Ann Peterson, 23, Bolingbrook, 2007 (still missing) - #14

Glasgow Extremely Proud Of Drew Peterson Murder Conviction
By John Ferak (Patch Staff) - Updated September 21, 2017 5:06 pm ET

JOLIET, IL - At Thursday's 11 a.m. press conference, Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow assured a room full of journalists that his office is continuing to vigorously pursue the possibility of bringing additional murder charges against Drew Peterson in connection with the October 2007 disappearance of Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy. Thursday marked one of the best days in the long career of the Will County State's Attorney. The Illinois Supreme Court, in a unanimous verdict, upheld Peterson's conviction for murdering his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

https://patch.com/illinois/joliet/drew-peterson-murder-conviction-upheld-illinois-supreme-court

I truly wish they would use ground penetrating radar on the last section of Interstate 355 in Bolingbrook that completed within days after Stacy's disappearance. I have contacted Will County State Attorney office suggesting it. Peterson had to know he she will never be found for him to be so smug about her disappearance.

is that really her sister on fb? if there are sonar images, why wouldn't the police be interested? why does she need more money?

imo, police have already discounted her "finding".

That was my first thought. While I would love for Stacy to be found, I find this news report to be rather odd. Also, since no one had posted about it here, I thought I would add it.

When I first saw this on the news the other day I wondered if it was really Cassandra. Imvho, it doesn't sound like her. It reads like someone trying to use Stacy's case to scam people out if money. I can't find any msm to indicate anyone verified it was actually Cassandra who wrote the post.

i guess it is legit... she spoke with a reporter in chicago

https://chicago.suntimes.com/chicago-politics/stacy-petersons-grieving-sister-says-one-more-dive-would-recover-body/

i guess it is legit... she spoke with a reporter in chicago

https://chicago.suntimes.com/chicago-politics/stacy-petersons-grieving-sister-says-one-more-dive-would-recover-body/
Working link?

https://chicago.suntimes.com/chicag...sister-says-one-more-dive-would-recover-body/

If the information she has is legit why would she have to be requesting money to do a dive? This is a case which has national attention, wouldn't credible information lead to a credible organization offering their services free of charge?

It doesn't make sense. If she knew where Stacy was 22 days after her disappearance, why didn't she give that information to any of the msm covering the case back then? Nancy Grace would have been all over it.

There's more to the story than what we're hearing.

Right this minute I'm watching Marcia Clark Investigate the First 48 Hours covering the disappearance of Stacy Peterson. I really do not know why on earth this case has not gone before a Grand Jury. I do however have my suspicions. I think Drew Peterson knows so much dirt on the law enforcement that it has protected him from a proper investigation in the beginning of his second wife's murder as well as a proper investigation of Stacy's murder.

Correction: Kathleen Savio was not his second wife.

Right this minute I'm watching Marcia Clark Investigate the First 48 Hours covering the disappearance of Stacy Peterson. I really do not know why on earth this case has not gone before a Grand Jury. I do however have my suspicions. I think Drew Peterson knows so much dirt on the law enforcement that it has protected him from a proper investigation in the beginning of his second wife's murder as well as a proper investigation of Stacy's murder.
Oh how I would love to see this!! but I'm not a cable subscriber. [emoji20]

I despise Drew Peterson all the way down to his filthy black monstrous core.

Where are you, Stacy?

Grace vs Abrams has Joel Brodsky, Drew's former attorney, states that he knows what happened and that when Drew dies, Stacy will be found.

:gaah: :banghead ::furious: Defense attorneys are totally a different species than normal humans. Totally disgusting bunch.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back