Questions you'd like answers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cottonstar,
I gave myself a bicycle, Yeah sure John, That's JR playing the IDI card, he does not know but hey there is a track there, e.g. must be IDI.

i.e. it must be IDI.

JR says join the dots.

So maybe JR wants Lou Smit to say, do you think the Intruder took your bike and rode off into the night?

Where is JR's bike in the evidence inventory?

Well, it seems JR is trying to account for a missing or damaged bike. Perhaps, trying to account for one that is missing from the crime scene photos.

BR received a bicycle that year for Christmas. For 20 years the Rams deliberately left this out of the narrative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well, it seems JR is trying to account for a missing or damaged bike. Perhaps, trying to account for one that is missing from the crime scene photos.

BR received a bicycle that year for Christmas. For 20 years the Rams deliberately left this out of the narrative.

Cottonstar,
Who knows otherwise? After all this time JR knows he has free reign ro make stuff up, as distinct from forgetting stuff, works both ways for the R's.

JR also says PR got a brand new bike but he sold it off when clearing out the house.

If BR got a bike and its also gone missing, then what? You need a direct link between JonBenet's death and the bike.

Cottonstar,
Who knows otherwise? After all this time JR knows he has free reign ro make stuff up, as distinct from forgetting stuff, works both ways for the R's.

JR also says PR got a brand new bike but he sold it off when clearing out the house.

If BR got a bike and its also gone missing, then what? You need a direct link between JonBenet's death and the bike.

When did JR say he sold off Patsy’s bike and when?

Why would it have been necessary for John to have said anything about selling off Patsy's bike, let alone anything of hers?

Cottonstar,
He said it in one of his interviews, maybe it was JonBenet's bike rather than Patsy's and he gave that away?

John is all over the place on the subject of bikes, why I do not know, Smit certainly grilled him about it.

I cannot remember him saying what happened to Burke's Christmas bike. I do remember reading that Patsy purchased Burke's bike from University Bicycles downtown Boulder.

Also on Dr Phil we have Burke saying:
I remember peeking down and seeing an electric train. I was super excited,” he recalled. “I think she got a big doll house, we both got bikes.

So BlueCrab might have been onto something as regards the bike, since nobody seemed to mention it again?

Cottonstar,
He said it in one of his interviews, maybe it was JonBenet's bike rather than Patsy's and he gave that away?

John is all over the place on the subject of bikes, why I do not know, Smit certainly grilled him about it.

I cannot remember him saying what happened to Burke's Christmas bike. I do remember reading that Patsy purchased Burke's bike from University Bicycles downtown Boulder.

So BlueCrab might have been onto something as regards the bike, since nobody seemed to mention it again?

This is one of those things that was just ignored early on in the investigation. Patsy’s bike disappeared on Christmas night/early morning of next day. JR says they got the bike back. Oh really? How? He also says that they gave JB bike away. Really? Why? When?

JR and BR in 2016 say BR did get a bike that year after 20 years. Much for the same reasons why they put the flashlight in their hands that night as well.

This is one of those things that was just ignored early on in the investigation. Patsy’s bike disappeared on Christmas night/early morning of next day. JR says they got the bike back. Oh really? How? He also says that they gave JB bike away. Really? Why? When?

JR and BR in 2016 say BR did get a bike that year after 20 years. Much for the same reasons why they put the flashlight in their hands that night as well.

Cottonstar,
Well I wonder who received JonBenet's bike, did they keep it wrapped in bubble-wrap, if so its valuable.

I remember delving into the bike topic years ago and coming away bemused. Its difficult to know what the real truth is. I reckon JR was playing whack a mole with the bike subject, e.g. he got one, Patsy got one, etc.

Patsy was supposed to have purchased JonBenet's and Burke's bikes from University Bicycles downtown. Like I say only BlueCrab seemed to realize Burke's bike might be significant?

John is saying he took the flashlight upstairs but he is not saying who brought it down and placed it in the kitchen?

Cottonstar,
Well I wonder who received JonBenet's bike, did they keep it wrapped in bubble-wrap, if so its valuable.

I remember delving into the bike topic years ago and coming away bemused. Its difficult to know what the real truth is. I reckon JR was playing whack a mole with the bike subject, e.g. he got one, Patsy got one, etc.

Patsy was supposed to have purchased JonBenet's and Burke's bikes from University Bicycles downtown. Like I say only BlueCrab seemed to realize Burke's bike might be significant?

John is saying he took the flashlight upstairs but he is not saying who brought it down and placed it in the kitchen?

One would think so, but judging how they simply abandoned other items (i.e. JBR's tri-cycle, which landed in the possession of a collector in the following article), I wonder if it was simply abandoned? Odd to think they would simply leave her tri-cycle behind -- wouldn't normal, grieving parents take such an item with them for a keepsake?

https://villagerpublishing.com/taking-a-media-spin-on-jonbenets-tricycle

By the time the tricycle landed in the collector’s possession, the Ramseys had left town, abandoning several items in their once paparazzi-filled yard before moving to Georgia. Novick even wound up with some of the outdoor candy canes that had dotted the front yard, and oddly enough, some discarded unused microwave popcorn.

On a superficial level, Novick’s movie is about innocuous objects, much as Andy Warhol explored them in his pop art—though in this case the filmmaker is more interested in the power of everyday items to rouse complicated emotions, once people learn their darker origins.

One would think so, but judging how they simply abandoned other items (i.e. JBR's tri-cycle, which landed in the possession of a collector in the following article), I wonder if it was simply abandoned? Odd to think they would simply leave her tri-cycle behind -- wouldn't normal, grieving parents take such an item with them for a keepsake?

I believe Novick “acquired” these items by simply taking them when the opportunity presented itself.

Userid,
Sure John and Patsy simply abandoned the Boulder house ASAP, they were prepared to fly out interstate even leaving JonBenet's body behind, so I guess the material things were simply left for whomever found them?

They had money so replacement was no problem, if you are involved in the homicide of your own child do you want keepsakes?

Cottonstar,
Well I wonder who received JonBenet's bike, did they keep it wrapped in bubble-wrap, if so its valuable.*snip*

I remember reading in DoI about the bike having been donated to charity or Goodwill or something like that. I'll see if I can find it this evening.

It only talks about her bike being donated.

"The new bike was later donated to a church without her ever having enjoyed it." --DOI

761234888b5f327b52d3aa7f22dd826e.jpg

So they could have picked up the Stines’ boy to go with them up to Michigan for the summer. So the two boys plus JAR got rowdy and this happened. Then the Stine boy was sent home on the bicycle, while Patsy did the coverup. Of course that is where they sent BR after JBR was found. ‘To hide him from the paparazzi/allow the boys to spend time together to synchronize their’ stories’.
The Stones and Ramseys were out on a back deck somewhere laughing about the media or paparazzi catching them out there. The Stines moved to GA with them. Mrs.Stine was impersonating some law enforcement or judge or something online (to intercept and make sure no one was picking up the scent of the trail, of what really happened and who was really involved?) They were close family friends with the Ramseys. If the two boys were involved in JBRs’ murder together then, this would explain why Patsy would never say what happened or who was involved.
Also another completely separate theory, I read somewhere Patsy had allowed Jonbenet to go out with two photographers after they got back from the Stines’ that night? For a publicity photoshoot? And did her photographers have keys to the home, phone numbers, or be able to knock on the door and have the kids answer it at night?

Userid,
Sure John and Patsy simply abandoned the Boulder house ASAP, they were prepared to fly out interstate even leaving JonBenet's body behind, so I guess the material things were simply left for whomever found them?

They had money so replacement was no problem, if you are involved in the homicide of your own child do you want keepsakes?

Right, that was my point with my original question (rhetorical). It would be interesting to know exactly what was obtained and what was simply abandoned.

It only talks about her bike being donated.

"The new bike was later donated to a church without her ever having enjoyed it." --DOI

Thanks! I knew there was something about the bike having been donated which, I'm guessing, was done anonymously or the parents could have had someone they knew do it for them. I think it's unlikely that they would have taken the bike to a church and said "We're John and Patsy Ramsey. We'd like to donate this bike to your church. It belonged to our daughter JonBenet who was murdered." If it had been known to whom the bike belonged, then it wouldn't be surprising for someone to try to make a profit off of it by its notoriety.

So they could have picked up the Stines’ boy to go with them up to Michigan for the summer.
Picked him up on 25 Dec to go up with them to Michigan for the summer?
So the two boys plus JAR got rowdy and this happened.
John Andrew was in Atlanta.
Then the Stine boy was sent home on the bicycle, while Patsy did the coverup. Of course that is where they sent BR after JBR was found. ‘To hide him from the paparazzi/allow the boys to spend time together to synchronize their’ stories’.
No. First, Burke was taken over to the Whites' home. Then, later that afternoon, after JonBenet was found dead, he was picked up from the Whites' and taken over to the Fernies' home. The Ramseys didn't move in with the Stines until mid-February 1997, almost two months after the murder.
The Stones and Ramseys were out on a back deck somewhere laughing about the media or paparazzi catching them out there. The Stines moved to GA with them. Mrs.Stine was impersonating some law enforcement or judge or something online (to intercept and make sure no one was picking up the scent of the trail, of what really happened and who was really involved?) They were close family friends with the Ramseys. If the two boys were involved in JBRs’ murder together then, this would explain why Patsy would never say what happened or who was involved.
Would that have been the only reason, yes or no?
Also another completely separate theory, I read somewhere Patsy had allowed Jonbenet to go out with two photographers after they got back from the Stines’ that night? For a publicity photoshoot? And did her photographers have keys to the home, phone numbers, or be able to knock on the door and have the kids answer it at night?
*sigh* Patsy is not going to send JonBenet out late on Christmas night to do a photoshoot.

With the bike, lets also not forget that the Ramsey home didn't have a fence to stop one of the neighborhood kids from cutting from the alley to the street. It could have been Burke, one of his friends or just one of the neighborhood kids.

Cottonstar,

I seem to recall a interview with either John or Patsy saying that Burke was the only one that did not get a bike that last Christmas as he had just recently received a new bike for his birthday? Also that someone speculated that the amount of gifts he received was less and that he may have been peeking in the basement gifts to see how many others he had coming? Initially he may have thought Patsy's bike was his? But that he may have flew into a rage due to less gifts among other things that night.

I seem to recall a interview with either John or Patsy saying that Burke was the only one that did not get a bike that last Christmas as he had just recently received a new bike for his birthday? Also that someone speculated that the amount of gifts he received was less and that he may have been peeking in the basement gifts to see how many others he had coming? Initially he may have thought Patsy's bike was his? But that he may have flew into a rage due to less gifts among other things that night.

HEY YOU!,

Who knows? I've read it saying Patsy personally went downtown and specifically bought bikes for Burke and JonBenet as Christmas gifts.

Then I've read all the other statements saying John got a bike, Patsy got bike , JonBenet got a bike, etc? So what do we believe?

The store where Patsy purchased the bikes has been named so that could be checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123