GUILTY KS - Evan Brewer, 3, Wichita, 6 July 2017

she was quick to point the finger but she effin did that ish too. I hope she isn't given some great deal to run her mouth. she put a belt on his neck, eff her. "I was scared..." bullspit.

Well she is quick to throw him under the bus. She is just as guilty when she knew all this was going on. BullC that she was scared!

KAKE Morgan Downing
‏
@MorganDowningTV

More
Miller took a plea agreement to testify against Bodine. She's pleading guilty to second degree murder, aggravated kidnapping, child abuse and aggravated endangerment of a child. Says she understands she's going to prison.

KAKE Morgan Downing
@MorganDowningTV

More
Obviously Miller's details of what happened before and after Evan's death are sickening to hear. Evan's father and other family members were brought to tears.
Miller is still on the stand.

https://twitter.com/MorganDowningTV

she could have reached out for help when Evans father kept trying to see him. but no she lied to cover up for bed warmer and hid.

Well she is quick to throw him under the bus. She is just as guilty when she knew all this was going on. BullC that she was scared!

I feel sick to my stomach when one of my little ones falls and hurts themselves accidentally. It's awful. It hurts to see them hurt. I have no sympathy for women who stand by and let their "men" torture their children. I just don't understand. She welcomed a psychopath into her life to brutalize her baby. All she ever cared about was herself. What in God's name could she have possibly gotten from that piece of garbage that was remotely worth allowing her little boy to be slowly tortured, killed and then encased in concrete like he was garbage?

WOW! All kinds of stuff happening while I slept! I hate being 7 hours ahead of you all!

Thank you ALL for the updates!

Finally - Evan is going to get Justice!!

:rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back