Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for saying this. I refuse to let go of my hope that LE has a lot more evidence then we may think and that Lucas will have justice. It was hard letting go of any hope that Lucas could be alive. Justice for that sweet baby is all that is left. *I cry every time I have to think that thought.

I wanted to comment about the running barefoot thing. In the interview with the neighbor, he said that when Emily knocked on his door, she asked him if he had seen her little son (ugh, makes me so mad that she referred to him as that, Lucas was NOT her son) and then she asked him to call 911 and took off. He then said that he followed her back to her home and she was on the phone with the police and she stated to dispatch that she had looked everywhere. IMO, 14 minutes isn't enough time to look everywhere. My guess is that she told LE that she ran around the neighborhood (which is what normal, not guilty parents would do) looking for Lucas and couldn't find him. I would think that if she didn't look at all that would give great indication that she knew what happened to Lucas so why look? And surely if Emily told LE that she ran everywhere looking for Lucas and with the weather being so nice someone would have seen her? Unless she never looked at all. Which I don't think she did

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html

BBM
exactly! Plus, wouldn't you call others while looking for him or to help look for him before calling the police? Unless she stated some reason why she immediately went to he was kidnapped, I would think a normal response to a curious 5 year old was that he went exploring somewhere and not make an assumption otherwise in a mere 15 minutes.
She stupidly planned this out imo.

I think EG did not want to make the first 911 call, plain and simple.
That call is vital.
It should be visceral.
We had the Sunshine law in the CA case so we heard all of that and more extremely quickly.
I rest assured LE along with the FBI has dissected it a million ways to Sunday.
:moo:

Thank you for saying this. I refuse to let go of my hope that LE has a lot more evidence then we may think and that Lucas will have justice. It was hard letting go of any hope that Lucas could be alive. Justice for that sweet baby is all that is left. *I cry every time I have to think that thought.

I wanted to comment about the running barefoot thing. In the interview with the neighbor, he said that when Emily knocked on his door, she asked him if he had seen her little son (ugh, makes me so mad that she referred to him as that, Lucas was NOT her son) and then she asked him to call 911 and took off. He then said that he followed her back to her home and she was on the phone with the police and she stated to dispatch that she had looked everywhere. IMO, 14 minutes isn't enough time to look everywhere. My guess is that she told LE that she ran around the neighborhood (which is what normal, not guilty parents would do) looking for Lucas and couldn't find him. I would think that if she didn't look at all that would give great indication that she knew what happened to Lucas so why look? And surely if Emily told LE that she ran everywhere looking for Lucas and with the weather being so nice someone would have seen her? Unless she never looked at all. Which I don't think she did

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html

Shoot, I would have hit all my neighbors houses, and looked all around-much longer than 14 minutes- I for sure would have called my husband and said “ Oh my gosh, Lucas is not in the house, what should I do??” When was he called? It is what it is- she knew he was gone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think EG did not want to make the first 911 call, plain and simple.
That call is vital.
It should be visceral.
We had the Sunshine law in the CA case so we heard all of that and more extremely quickly.
I rest assured LE along with the FBI has dissected it a million ways to Sunday.

That's why she went to the neighbor? I thought it was to have a witness say she seemed panicked and was indeed searching.

Shoot, I would have hit all my neighbors houses, and looked all around-much longer than 14 minutes- I for sure would have called my husband and said “ Oh my gosh, Lucas is not in the house, what should I do??” When was he called? It is what it is- she knew he was gone.

i can never understand people that harm another and try to hide it. They rarely respond normal for if their story was true. You would think one would study it or something beforehand.

IMO it was probably for both reasons.
There are tell-tell signs of false/compromised 911 calls.

It hasn't been released has it?She thought the neighbor was going to call first, as instructed to do. Are we sure the neighbor didn't call too?

One relevant snippit from that Psychology Today link:
{[FONT=&quot]The [/FONT]goals[FONT=&quot] of deceptive versus genuine 911 callers are different. One is to start the cover story that will hopefully [/FONT]persuade[FONT=&quot] the audience of his innocence; the other is to get immediate medical attention for a wounded loved one. These vastly different goals inevitably influence the way these 911 callers communicate to emergency dispatchers, and the words they use are the first evidence in what will turn out to either be a[/FONT] criminal[FONT=&quot]prosecution for the caller — or a tragedy.][/FONT]:thinking:

i can never understand people that harm another and try to hide it. They rarely respond normal for if their story was true. You would think one would study it or something beforehand.

For an abuser, trying to get her own boys back, the last thing she would do , is call the police to her home . No matter who she had call. Think about it. She wouldn’t want that on her, unless she knew he was really gone, and it had to be documented.
MOOO

There is no questioning. She can keep her mouth shut from now until the day she dies without any consequences.

Her lawyer most likely doesn’t meet with her very often and it’s probably brief when they meet. Court appointed attorneys are usually extremely busy.

There isn’t really any way to put pressure on her. There is no benefit to her to provide any further information. And the longer Lucas is missing, the less evidence they will have against her if he is found.

Let’s not lose hope for circumstantial evidence. There is a reason no one is bailing her out, and no way for us to know what LE has on her. I think the latest news report given to the public has a lot to do with their strategy. The article states many reports of abuse, as we all know, and I might add, these are only the reported incidents. I’m guessing he missed a lot of school in order to hide these bruises and signs of abuse. The fact that the nurse said something may just be the end of a long list of “occurrences” noted with “viable excuses” given by Lucas to teachers or mandatory reporters. Think about this: a child comes to school with bruises or scuffs that can be easily be excused as “accidents”. But the bruises keep occurring, but yet, when asked, (possibly out of fear) they are excused away. The child misses school, or is said to be out of town, he is just in pre-k- I am never asked by school officials in my child’s pre-k class “where my child was”, or “why we were out of town, again”. This scenario, could have gone on a long time, till the nurse just so happened to not believe Lucas’s current story, or I should say Emily’s story.
Just thinking out loud..........
MOO

I'm reminded of the PSA for the undefended/innocent wildlife. Are you ready to let her/him go? Answer: No!

It hasn't been released has it?She thought the neighbor was going to call first, as instructed to do. Are we sure the neighbor didn't call too?
Not released to the public as far as I know.
I believe the neighbor did call.
Actually I can't say whether he did or not.:facepalm:
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html
{" She knocked twice, and when he answered, she said: “Did you see my little son? Call 911.”“She was nervous. Her hands were shaking. … Nothing suspicious. She looked like somebody who lost their kid.”
Then she ran back to her house, holding her girl.
He put on a jacket and went next door, where she was talking to police on a cellphone.
“She said she looked everywhere.”}

One relevant snippit from that Psychology Today link:
{[FONT="]The [/FONT][/COLOR][URL="https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/motivation"]goals[/URL][FONT="] of deceptive versus genuine 911 callers are different. One is to start the cover story that will hopefully [/FONT][/COLOR][URL="https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/persuasion"]persuade[/URL][FONT="] the audience of his innocence; the other is to get immediate medical attention for a wounded loved one. These vastly different goals inevitably influence the way these 911 callers communicate to emergency dispatchers, and the words they use are the first evidence in what will turn out to either be a[/FONT][/COLOR][URL="https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/punishment"] criminal[/URL][FONT="]prosecution for the caller — or a tragedy.][/FONT]:thinking:

exactly! What do you want to bet her opening remark was something like....."I was sleeping and woke up......."
Instead of "OMG! Please hurry! I can't find my son! The back door is ajar! Hurry! Please! Right Now!"

{" She knocked twice, and when he answered, she said: “Did you see my little son? Call 911.”“She was nervous. Her hands were shaking. … Nothing suspicious. She looked like somebody who lost their kid.”
He put on a jacket and went next door, where she was talking to police on a cellphone.

Let’s remember, this is a girl that had numerous visit to her home by police. The only way she is going to bring that on herself, is if, in fact, she knows he’s gone, and has to report it, because in her mind, he won’t be found. She knew, and had to take the steps. He was never coming home.

I'll bet her hands were shaking! My whole body shakes uncontrollably when I get met with extreme stress. She knew she was throwing it out there that Lucas was missing and she knew she was the cause. I'll bet she had been running off of adrenaline for hours, trying to figure out where to put him, how to cover it up, and doing those things.

I think it's suspicious that she would tell her neighbors to call the police when she had a phone herself to call them. I don't think the neighbor called. In an actual video of the interview he tells the reporter that he was going to offer to help her look since he was familiar with the house and neighborhood. But he heard that she was already on the phone with the police.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201762064.html

I have had to call 911 after finding my husband dead of suicide in my kitchen.
I assure you I was shaking and the call was urgent. :(

I'm thinking too that the neighbor did call. I mean......why wouldn't he? He perceived her as very distraught, as if her son was missing. She asked him to call 911. Why wouldn't he? So, I think he did and while speaking with them on his cell walked over to her house where he found her talking to 911 also. Was she? Did he give her his cell to continue talking to the 911operator he had on the line?
So, who called 911 re Lucas missing first?

We do not actually know who called first. I am not even sure the neighbor called at all.
See Kuy's post above.
It's confusing but she was seeking validation for sure.
And yes I realize that this is a woman who is no babe-in-the-woods when it comes to LE involvement in her homes and in her relationship w/JH.
She's undoubtedly sneaky and crafty but the FBI CARD TEAM did not take her bait because there was no abduction.

I have had to call 911 after finding my husband dead of suicide in my kitchen.
I assure you I was shaking and the call was urgent. :(
That must have been horrible. I'm so sorry!
:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member