GUILTY - Sidney Moorer trial, Obstruction of Justice, Heather Elvis, 28 Aug 2017 #2 *Appeals Denied*

They really need to find a way to block cell tower signals from being accessed. It honestly shouldn't be that hard to do.

http://www.wistv.com/story/35833336...a-cell-phone-why-cant-cell-signals-be-blocked

I found the answer to my own question. Apparently, the FCC won't allow the signals to be blocked at the request of lobbyists.

"Former director Ozmint goes further, and says cell phone companies are successfully using lobbying efforts to prevent states from deploying jammers because of fears they might eat into profits.

"Make no mistake," Ozmint said. "This is not anything more than carriers looking at their bottom lines and saying wait a minute, why would I want to stop selling pre-paid minutes that go on anonymous pre-paid phones that are being smuggled into the prison systems by the thousands every day?"

I doubt he was involved. We could not get that much justice.
Lee Correctional has a reputation for being a very dangerous place. I'm just hoping he fears for his life and cuts a deal. I know it's wishful thinking, but if he would just tell where Heather is and admit whatever role they had in her demise, he could live his days on house arrest for all I care. In another town in another state, obviously.

They really need to find a way to block cell tower signals from being accessed. It honestly shouldn't be that hard to do.

http://www.wistv.com/story/35833336...a-cell-phone-why-cant-cell-signals-be-blocked

I found the answer to my own question. Apparently, the FCC won't allow the signals to be blocked at the request of lobbyists.

"Former director Ozmint goes further, and says cell phone companies are successfully using lobbying efforts to prevent states from deploying jammers because of fears they might eat into profits.

"Make no mistake," Ozmint said. "This is not anything more than carriers looking at their bottom lines and saying wait a minute, why would I want to stop selling pre-paid minutes that go on anonymous pre-paid phones that are being smuggled into the prison systems by the thousands every day?"
Well, if that don't make your blood boil . . .

Old Sid really makes my blood boil keeping his stupid trap shut ... someone needs to fess up .. I was hoping this recent violence behind bars would scare him into it!

Old Sid really makes my blood boil keeping his stupid trap shut ... someone needs to fess up .. I was hoping this recent violence behind bars would scare him into it!

Wishful thinking, eh.
The only thing Sidney is afraid of is Tammy and as long as he is separate from her. . .

Maybe Tammy needs to be locked up in Sid's cell, he may start talking just to get away from her. LOL

Wishful thinking, eh.
The only thing Sidney is afraid of is Tammy and as long as he is separate from her. . .

Maybe Tammy needs to be locked up in Sid's cell, he may start talking just to get away from her. LOL

SOOOOOOOOOO True ... and funny!!!!!! :laughing:

Wishful thinking, eh.

Just tell her she's going to Disney Land... 😂

FYI... 2 teen girls went missing in Murrells Inlet on Monday. :facepalm:

Nothing in MSM, so I could not post a new thread to discuss.

Didn't really want to post on this thread either, so I posted more about it here with some basic info and alerted the mod squad.

Ugh!

Made the National news anyway. It sounds horrible.

Yea that is really bad riot.

Sounds to me that corrections officials need to get better control of that place. How is it that the inmates have any of these three things they fought over? Money Territory and Contraband

"A riot spurred over money, territory and contraband at one of South Carolina’s most dangerous prisons left seven inmates dead and 17 others injured,"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/1...oxnews/national+(Internal+-+US+Latest+-+Text)

I can see why they are not fully staffed. I sure as heck wouldn't want to work there. It sounds like the COs waited for LE, without trying to intervene. Again, I don't blame them but perhaps they should be more qualified. Is it wrong that I'm glad this is where SM is serving time? Or that I wish the MRS was there, as well? Sorry. I just want answers and peace for her family.
JMO MOO etc

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I can see why they are not fully staffed. I sure as heck wouldn't want to work there. It sounds like the COs waited for LE, without trying to intervene. Again, I don't blame them but perhaps they should be more qualified. Is it wrong that I'm glad this is where SM is serving time? Or that I wish the MRS was there, as well? Sorry. I just want answers and peace for her family.
JMO MOO etc

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You reap what you sow, Sidney. In other words, karma, she is a Bi$?! & more power to her.
I cannot wait till Heathers wrath is upon Tammy in full force, and believe me, her times a coming!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It feels like it took a lifetime to get to this point. And still not enough.

Where is Heather?

Hope those two rot in jail.

http://m.wmbfnews.com/story/3806135...rer-on-conspiracy-to-commit-kidnapping-charge

Grand jury indicts Sidney and Tammy Moorer on conspiracy to commit kidnapping charge.

Oh.My.Garsh. Hallelujah!

This is the best news I've heard all day. Heather's family, friends and loved ones, along with Websleuths have been waiting to hear this news for how long now?
Wow, you hear that TamTam?
I do believe the state of South Carolina is going to come after y'all with a vengeance and hopefully put a stop to all the hate and evil you two have committed and keep on spewing.

Why not just end it all and tell the court what happened and where y'all hid Heather. I know I sound like a broken record but just do it, think about someone else for once like your children and Heather's family.
Have some self respect.

Beautiful Moonchild, we will never give up on you :candle:

It's about time... I believe 2 years since the last trial anyway.

:rose: Justice for Heather! :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back