CA - Hannah,16,Devonte,15,&Ciera Hart,12 (fnd deceased),Mendocino Cty,26 Mar 2018 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Yes, they were in Newport Saturday morning and Fort Bragg Sunday morning. Although it’s slow-going along the coast, they had to have gotten to Mendocino County (or at least Southern Humboldt) on Saturday in order to be seen on video in Fort Bragg Sunday morning. For all we know, they slept in the car Saturday night at the very turnout Jen used on Sunday night.

Yes, there has been discussion that the missing kids may have been killed prior to the car murder. That certainly broadens the search field. LE seems to think the two missing kids were in the car though. It wouldn’t surprise me if the CPS visit precipitated violence toward the two “rebels.”

That’s what I was thinking.

Isn’t it quite odd Hannah had gone to the neighbors the night she escaped and Devante who also went to the same neighbors are the two missing? I’m sure the women blamed them for CPS visit. I bet they were livid and went off on those two kids. I’m guessing the female body found last week is Sierra.

I could you clarify what you're asking? I'm feeling dense right now.

Where I lived in MN, the police would roust people in Occupy camps. I also saw on television where people in different parts of the US had horrifying experiences with the police when they were in Occupy camps. There were no issues in Portland with the police?

No theyre not biological siblings. Markis, Abigail and hannah are bio siblings. Devonte Jeremiah and Sierra have the same mom and different dads.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Duh. I was placing Hannah with Devonte as the two are missing and because they seem to be the brave ones. I had them as siblings in my mind. Thanks!

.... I'll never look at iconic photos quite the same...
The iconic photo of Devonte is a true lesson
I find it deeply puzzling that an adult would indoctrinate their child that X or Y is whom you should be afraid of or the figure 'we' protest against today, then ask the child to go hug this person. That is it! Great, you defeated your fear, kid!!. Too much for a little child to grasp. Sending contradictory messages and forcing the child to act this way will never teach them a practical lesson. It was a cliché or a fabricated theatrical scene with a quite amount of emotional abuse.The feedback on the photo in question was mixed and some didn't approve the message they have already misinterpreted and went farther to blame media :( I read many comments back then n Twitter and felt bad for the freelancer photographer who had to explain and defend his integrity nd professional performance.
- By the way, the same child 'Devonte' has cried multiple times in different occasions, including when he was called or actually pushed to the stage then hugged the main singer for two to three minutes. The child kept crying for no obvious reason unless he had been told to react that way or he actually felt confused in this awkward situation. Also, hugging strangers on the streets (with this weird banner) is more scary and disgusting. I don't think ordinary people in big US cities allow their children to chat with strangers or be close to them, let alone engage in any physical contact with them. You don't know those random bystanders. You simply can end up being kidnapped or harmed!
- Another relevant point about hygiene and safety in places and situation the children have been exposed to: IMo : An instrument player in a different event the family attended threw a cigarette butt on the stage while the singer wiped his face and neck with a towel then throw it next to the band. Just like that! Then, the parents sent Devonte to the stage to be carried and hold by the same singer and scream words the mothers have learnt him 'Love and Peace'! All global issues can magically be solved with love! Oh là là! Imagine what knowledge and experience those kids obtained to face the real world; the constantly rising problems. Nothing. They never allowed them to have the tools and wisdom needed to deal with life and its tough challenges. They damaged them before eventually murdering them.
jmo

I am curiois as I do not remember seeing the picture at the time of Ferguson or maybe I did and have forgotten it.

I am confused as to why someone would be angry. They were angry because they saw Jen mining the situation as that one link that you posted indicates? People were attacking her online?

How did people get her contact info? I never read 4chan or reddit . I think the newspapers such as Oregon monitor comments.

I can see the media getting her address, but after awhile, and very shortly I might add, Americans are on to the next bit of news.

The Pizzagate story got a random guy going to shoot someone so there are some unusual people out there doe sure.

People troll others for all kinds of reasons. My job makes me have a more public persona than most and I depend upon the general public for my livelihood. Although I'll get the occasional rude comment about my actual work (someone didn't like it or they have a valid criticism or complaint) I also get 10-20 trollish comments every week from people who are literally just being mean. They'll write me and make fun of my hair, criticize my looks (which have nothing to do with what I do for a living), make fun of one of my features, etc. Sometimes they'll cyber sleuth me and find things about my kids and make fun of THEM. Trolls troll because they enjoy getting rises out of people. That's what they do and it's why they do it. No other reason. And I absolutely believe that the Harts got obnoxious comments from people over that picture-not honest criticisms but people just being mean. A regional nightly news program did a story about me a few weeks ago and I am STILL getting messages from people, once again, making fun of everything from my looks to my house. I'll occasionally get the "you're so ugly you should die" remark. (And, excuse my conceit here, but I am far from "ugly" but even if I was, it's just cruel.) I once got a message from someone who had found a toddler picture of my daughter with Santa Claus. They said that they had shared it with a pedophile group and that the consensus was that she was, "An abomination but still rapeable." That was on Facebook. I reported it and FB closed that person's account, but I am sure they opened up another one within minutes. While people DO generally move on and turn their attention elsewhere, there's always someone new discovering the story.

There are those who get angry for valid reasons (they don't agree with what the person in the story was doing, they see an injustice, etc.) but just as many lash out in anger for reasons that don't make any sense at all (or they're just jealous because someone else got attention). It's really hard to say but it happens a lot.

And how do people find folks? I guess the same way that we do on here-they sleuth. :) All you really need is a first and last name, or else a first or last name and town of residence. With technology and social media being what it is, folks are easy to track down these days.

FBI released missing person flyers for Devonte Hannah and Sierra today. Asking for the public’s assistance in locating the missing children.

FBI released missing persons flyers for Devonte Hannah and Sarah and are asking for the public’s assistance in locating them. I think they absolutely do not think they were in the vehicle. Mendocino Sheriff has maintained the same position for two weeks. No idea why it has taken WA and OR so long to wake up to the fact and involve the FBI. There is no evidence or proof found, to date, those three children were in the car. Mendocino Sheriff continues to search the crash site and surrounding shoreline as there is a possibility they were there, based on what Jen and Sarah Hart’s festival tribe has been spouting all along without knowing the facts—or knowing the facts and trying to hide them. These kids have been missing 3 weeks today. And it took this long for a missing persons flyer to go out. In big part due to misinformation and denial. Where are the children?

There were six kids. Three were found at the crash site. One was found washed up near the beach. There are two left to be found. It is reasonable to assume these two children were also in the car and are now in the ocean.
:loveyou:

I am curiois as I do not remember seeing the picture at the time of Ferguson or maybe I did and have forgotten it.

I am confused as to why someone would be angry. They were angry because they saw Jen mining the situation as that one link that you posted indicates? People were attacking her online?

How did people get her contact info? I never read 4chan or reddit . I think the newspapers such as Oregon monitor comments.

I can see the media getting her address, but after awhile, and very shortly I might add, Americans are on to the next bit of news.

The Pizzagate story got a random guy going to shoot someone so there are some unusual people out there doe sure.

How did people get their contact info, seriously?

I don't know why this is so hard to believe, especially after the ugliness we've seen directed at crime victims and their families, but if you think it's all made up then I don't know what more to tell you. I do not want to defend these women. Believe it or don't. :peace:

If the moms had done something to Hannah or Devonte, in front of the other kids, I don't think they could have controlled them very well. Wouldn't they have tried to escape?

I think they would have had to separate them somehow first and give a good excuse for the situation.

I was wondering if maybe they had set up camp in a remote camp ground, and 'pretended' to leave the 2 of them to watch the camp, while the rest went to get supplies? But maybe the 2 were poisoned or something, without the other kids knowing?

How did people get their contact info, seriously?

I don't know why this is so hard to believe, especially after the ugliness we've seen directed at crime victims and their families, but if you think it's all made up then I don't know what more to tell you. I do not want to defend these women. Believe it or don't. :peace:

When things do not make sense to me, there is something wrong in my eyes.

First of all, the photographer is a Vietnamese man. Vietnamese are subject to much discrimination. As a matter of fact even though they put their lives on the line during the war, they are now subject to deportation. The photographer says that he got positive feedback. Nothing negative.

The Harts probably had a cell phone and were renting. Media could find their address but how easy is it for the average person to find the address of renters?

Portland area is huge. The kids were not in school. It sounds as if their friends were festival friends so it does not seem like they had contact with the general public.

I wonder about rhe mechanics of finding someone.

People troll others for all kinds of reasons. My job makes me have a more public persona than most and I depend upon the general public for my livelihood. Although I'll get the occasional rude comment about my actual work (someone didn't like it or they have a valid criticism or complaint) I also get 10-20 trollish comments every week from people who are literally just being mean. They'll write me and make fun of my hair, criticize my looks (which have nothing to do with what I do for a living), make fun of one of my features, etc. Sometimes they'll cyber sleuth me and find things about my kids and make fun of THEM. Trolls troll because they enjoy getting rises out of people. That's what they do and it's why they do it. No other reason. And I absolutely believe that the Harts got obnoxious comments from people over that picture-not honest criticisms but people just being mean. A regional nightly news program did a story about me a few weeks ago and I am STILL getting messages from people, once again, making fun of everything from my looks to my house. I'll occasionally get the "you're so ugly you should die" remark. (And, excuse my conceit here, but I am far from "ugly" but even if I was, it's just cruel.) I once got a message from someone who had found a toddler picture of my daughter with Santa Claus. They said that they had shared it with a pedophile group and that the consensus was that she was, "An abomination but still rapeable." That was on Facebook. I reported it and FB closed that person's account, but I am sure they opened up another one within minutes. While people DO generally move on and turn their attention elsewhere, there's always someone new discovering the story.

There are those who get angry for valid reasons (they don't agree with what the person in the story was doing, they see an injustice, etc.) but just as many lash out in anger for reasons that don't make any sense at all (or they're just jealous because someone else got attention). It's really hard to say but it happens a lot.

And how do people find folks? I guess the same way that we do on here-they sleuth. :) All you really need is a first and last name, or else a first or last name and town of residence. With technology and social media being what it is, folks are easy to track down these days.

People are strange, that is for sure. And the things that you have said that have happened to you are very concerning. When people start talking about your kids, that is what would freak me out.

My kids have jobs that require security, so their info is locked down good enough. I have never seen anything directed at my kids or grandkids so I cannot say from personal,experience what I would do.

Have you ever felt the need to move like the Harts did?

If the moms had done something to Hannah or Devonte, in front of the other kids, I don't think they could have controlled them very well. Wouldn't they have tried to escape?

I think they would have had to separate them somehow first and give a good excuse for the situation.

I was wondering if maybe they had set up camp in a remote camp ground, and 'pretended' to leave the 2 of them to watch the camp, while the rest went to get supplies? But maybe the 2 were poisoned or something, without the other kids knowing?

I agree, I don't get it either. It makes no sense to me. I thought for sure when this latest body was found, that would squash that theory. But apparently some people will not believe the entire family was in the car, until they locate the very last body. Unfortunately that might never happen. Because the ocean doesn't always give up the dead. They are still looking for one of the Thottappilly family members bodies, and that is in a river. The ocean is a lot bigger, and a lot harder to find bodies in.

I agree, I don't get it either. It makes no sense to me. I thought for sure when this latest body was found, that would squash that theory. But apparently some people will not believe the entire family was in the car, until they locate the very last body. Unfortunately that might never happen. Because the ocean doesn't always give up the dead. They are still looking for one of the Thottappilly family members bodies, and that is in a river. The ocean is a lot bigger, and a lot harder to find bodies in.

The “mothers” had to ask why CPS was interested in their family.

Who knows what Devonte told them. I am sure he knows about protecting himself. Do you think the mothers punished him or do you think they simply jumped in the car and then what??? What kind of discussions would you have dor all of those hours in the car.

Apparently they drove all night the first night?

All the bodies in the river found.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e9e103dc6a4a

Thanks, I hadn't seen that. It's still a lot easier to find bodies in a river, then in the ocean. Probably they are just going to have to wait and see if the other bodies wash up on the shore.

Being gruesome here, but is the ocean there rocky? I think after all,of this time being smashed by big waves and by being in the water with sea creatures, I wonder what rhe chances are that rhey will show up

The “mothers” had to ask why CPS was interested in their family.

Who knows what Devonte told them. I am sure he knows about protecting himself. Do you think the mothers punished him or do you think they simply jumped in the car and then what??? What kind of discussions would you have dor all of those hours in the car.

Apparently they drove all night the first night?

I don't know. Maybe they just told the kids to get in the car. They were going to take a trip to the coast. We know that the kids did try to escape and get help, more than once. So I doubt they had any idea what the moms had planned, or they would have tried to escape again.

Being gruesome here, but is the ocean there rocky? I think after all,of this time being smashed by big waves and by being in the water with sea creatures, I wonder what rhe chances are that rhey will show up

This article says bodies in the ocean will become partially skeletonized after about 30 days, and completely skeletonized after three months. So I don't think they have much more time to find them.

How long do dead bodies remain intact in the ocean_ - Scientific American Blog Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire