Laura Babcock Murder Trial - *GUILTY*

He could be involved.

He could be not involved.

And if it's the latter, why do you think he would engage in behaviour that would jeapordize his chances of parole?

He has maintained for years that people have been impersonating him on social media, and there is evidence this might indeed be the case.
This could very much be the case, and I agree, that it would make very little sense to engage in this type of behaviour and risk his parole. I just don't think he's a logical person, and believe he's extremely committed to and embedded in his lifestyle.

This could very much be the case, and I agree, that it would make very little sense to engage in this type of behaviour and risk his parole. I just don't think he's a logical person, and believe he's extremely committed to and embedded in his lifestyle.

MWJ’s face tattoos leave people who have never seen him in person and interacting with others With a distorted impression of him.

He is actually quite charismatic and skilled at winning people over.

He is not an illogical idiot. He is a self interested actor who pleaded guilty and got the maximum sentence, which he deserved. He sold guns to killers and it’s impossible to know if his show of remorse was genuine. That will be a factor in his parole and that Instagram won’t help.

I highly doubt he has anything to do with it.

Reactions: JPC
MWJ’s face tattoos leave people who have never seen him in person and interacting with others With a distorted impression of him.

He is not an illogical idiot. He is a self interested actor who pleaded guilty and got the maximum sentence, which he deserved. He sold guns to killers and it’s impossible to know if his show of remorse was genuine. That will be a factor in his parole and that Instagram won’t help.

Maybe he doesn't, I see your points. I guess I just wouldn't be surprised if he does.

Him being charismatic, skilled at winning people over, or even intelligent doesn't mean much to me. It actually concerns me more. Some of the most dangerous criminals are/were all of those things. Additionally, my opinion isn't based on his tattoos. His actual social media, music videos, etc. were laden with language and statements that he's embedding in his lifestyle. He literally said it himself.

There is a video on that Instagram of him making a call from prison. He references the fifth estate, crime watch and mob reporter. The thumbnail is of a shoe next to a blackberry on a shoebox, if anyone wants to see it for themselves.

I don’t see the guy being rehabilitated.

There is a video on that Instagram of him making a call from prison. He references the fifth estate, crime watch and mob reporter. The thumbnail is of a shoe next to a blackberry on a shoebox, if anyone wants to see it for themselves.

I don’t see the guy being rehabilitated.

That’s not a video. It’s a photo taken from the visiting room at Toronto South detention centre. MWJ is in another part of the jail.

It was taken by someone in the visitors’ room.

That’s not a video. It’s a photo taken from the visiting room at Toronto South detention centre. MWJ is in another part of the jail.

It was taken by someone in the visitors’ room.

The one I’m talking about is 8 rows done on the left hand side under the picture of Tupac and Suge Knight. I could post a link if that helps?

https://instagram.com/p/BgKGsHhFrUe/

I don't know how we know that video is taken inside "the penitentiary". I still can't shake how this guy makes me feel, though. He gives me the shivers.

I don't know how we know that video is taken inside "the penitentiary". I still can't shake how this guy makes me feel, though. He gives me the shivers.

Hes obviously calling someone outside of jail and that person is running the ig account. He’s a degenerate criminal.

Reactions: JPC
Surely Barton Street jail isn't the only jail with drug smuggling problems. No doubt more than drugs are being smuggled in jails and prisons. MOO.

there’s a lot of drugs in there that are smuggled in by inmates, even with the body scanners in place or he says they sometimes get them from staff. He says there’s nothing else to do inside so they do drugs to pass the time.

http://www.chch.com/new-video-shows-inmates-pass-drugs-cell-cell-barton-st-jail-inquest/

If you google it, the 613# is kingston and the one he covers is area code 437 Toronto

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

The number he is calling from is a Bell pay phone in the Kingston area. He may be housed at Collins Bay or Joyceville and calling from a pay phone within the prison? And as you've stated, the number he is calling is someone in the Toronto area.

It does seem as though he is directing someone to maintain an IG in his name although I am curious as to how he is locked out of the old one. Did he direct his attorney to shut it down? How did it get shut down and why doesn't he have access?

As a lot of us know, it's fairly common for prisoners to reach out on social media via a contact on the outside. The most blatant example of this was/is Jodi Arias. Not sure what good MWJ would think it would do him however. I guess just keeping his "persona" alive for his grand return to his former life? :waitasec:

MOO

If MWJ had anything to do with this, which I doubt he does, it could seriously affect his chances of parole.

I really doubt that it would affect his parole...the rules as written and the rules as executed are two different things. Look at DP's crazy website and Instagram that was gonna get him in so much trouble and yet all they did was make him take it down. They couldn't do anything about DP shuttling letters for DM either. Not every transgression is actionable.

He could be involved.

He could be not involved.

And if it's the latter, why do you think he would engage in behaviour that would jeapordize his chances of parole?

He has maintained for years that people have been impersonating him on social media, and there is evidence this might indeed be the case.

Ah yes he was framed, just like DM. I don't know if anyone is as naive to believe that. Sure MWJ is involved and sure he will be out in 8 months.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back