Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death/ADAM SHACKNAI FOUND RESPONSIBLE #6

Just got off the phone with Keith Greer. I will be posting the interview as soon as I am finished with a training project.

In this interview, he talks about speaking with the jury and they told him. It's pretty interesting.

Thanks for your patience.

Adam Shacknai issued a statement via his legal representation shortly after Sheriff Gore made his decision public to review the case.

"I was in no way involved with Rebecca's death, which was part of a tragic sequence of events, that also involved the loss of my six-year nephew Max. I will be pleased to assist the investigation in any way requested, as I have all along."

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/lo...aus-Death-at-Spreckles-Mansion-479935363.html

Hmm. Seems like someone took AS and perhaps his attorney(s) aside and explained how their presser after the trial made them look really, really bad.

I do not think this is an accurate statement from Sheriff Gore. I believe the blood evidence on the steak knife WAS new evidence. The evidence was always there, but not tested by any of the 4 agencies, correct?

Yes I think so.

I do not think this is an accurate statement from Sheriff Gore. I believe the blood evidence on the steak knife WAS new evidence. The evidence was always there, but not tested by any of the 4 agencies, correct?
Hey Lash, it's definitely not an accurate statement. Of course there is new evidence. The handwriting analysis is one example.
As for the steak knife, linking the blood evidence to sexual assault is new.
The blood on the knife handle (all four sides) was tested and determined through DNA analysis to belong to Rebecca. No testing was done to confirm that it was menstrual blood.

Hey Lash, it's definitely not an accurate statement. Of course there is new evidence. The handwriting analysis is one example.
The blood on the knife handle (all four sides) was tested and determined through DNA analysis to belong to Rebecca. No testing was done to confirm that it was menstrual blood.

Agree. SDSO also needs to explain why they ignored Rebecca's fingerprints on the chef's knife that showed she was using the knife to try to cut the rope bindings behind her back. There's no way they can claim it was suicide when they never bothered to attempt to figure out how those fingerprints got there and why they weren't on the handle of the chef's knife as well.

Also, new article from Daily Mail about SDSO "reopening" the investigation

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...se-woman-hanging-naked-San-Diego-mansion.html

Here is the latest interview with Keith Greer.

He finally did get to talk to the jury members.

Here you go! Enjoy

https://soundcloud.com/tricia-arrington-griffith/keith-greer-41818

Thank you, Tricia! It was great hearing from Mr. Greer. You spoke for all of us when you told him he's a fantastic lawyer. That he is.

I'm glad he feels encouraged by the prospect of Sheriff Gore reviewing the case. It's pretty rare for LE to do that, but I'm sure the upcoming election has something to do with that.

Also incredibly good news that ALL the jurors thought Rebecca was murdered. Wow. The case was a strong one with the facts on the Zahau family's side, but so much of the credit goes to Mr. Greer.

Thanks again!

this is what i originally thought. that they hadn't tested to determine if it was menstrual blood or not. i can't remember if they said the drops of blood on the carpet or the blood on her feet was menstrual blood or not. i remember reading she had an iud and while many people have lighter periods and occasional break through bleeding, menses usually ceases.

a month ago when i was active in this forum because i really thought he was going to get off
but i am so glad about the verdict. no one can look at all this and say it was suicide, it make no sense.

Thank you, Tricia! It was great hearing from Mr. Greer. You spoke for all of us when you told him he's a fantastic lawyer. That he is.

I'm glad he feels encouraged by the prospect of Sheriff Gore reviewing the case. It's pretty rare for LE to do that, but I'm sure the upcoming election has something to do with that.

Also incredibly good news that ALL the jurors thought Rebecca was murdered. Wow. The case was a strong one with the facts on the Zahau family's side, but so much of the credit goes to Mr. Greer.

Thanks again!
BBM I didn't hear him say that. I'd love to be wrong of course. I heard him say they got 9 votes on the first count and so there was no need to deliberate further and they came back next morning to decide on the money.

Agree. SDSO also needs to explain why they ignored Rebecca's fingerprints on the chef's knife that showed she was using the knife to try to cut the rope bindings behind her back. There's no way they can claim it was suicide when they never bothered to attempt to figure out how those fingerprints got there and why they weren't on the handle of the chef's knife as well.

Also, new article from Daily Mail about SDSO "reopening" the investigation

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...se-woman-hanging-naked-San-Diego-mansion.html

As well they did not test her cellphone for fingerprints. The phone with the alleged “suicide trigger”. A voicemail they alleged Rebecca deleted. No proof, just assumption or because JS said.

Not testing the red dog bone found in the alleged “suicide room”. Dr. Wecht suggested it could have caused the injuries to her head.

In my opinion, these items were probably wiped down by the killer anyway. It simply supports my suggestion of confirmation bias. Cherry picking evidence.

Just got off the phone with Keith Greer. I will be posting the interview as soon as I am finished with a training project.

In this interview, he talks about speaking with the jury and they told him. It's pretty interesting.

Thanks for your patience.

Thank you, Tricia :daisy:

A BIG thank you to Mr. Greer and especially the jurors! :yourock:

Thank you, Tricia!

Wow, Webb's "people" on the phone with jurors within an hour of the verdict. Would love to know what the jurors said to them.

So--perhaps Webb was looking for evidence of juror misconduct, just like MyBelle predicted.

Thank you, Tricia!

Wow, Webb's "people" on the phone with jurors within an hour of the verdict. Would love to know what the jurors said to them.

Not surprised at all. Someone made a post shortly after the WDS verdict was read, referring to another case from what I can remember, about a juror's phone ringing as soon as they walked in the door after the verdict was read and it was the attorney's from the losing side calling to question the juror. What Greer said in his interview with Tricia, regarding the defense team contacting the jurors via telephone within hours of the verdict being read, was eerily similar to the post I read.

So--perhaps Webb was looking for evidence of juror misconduct, just like MyBelle predicted.

Not surprised at all. Someone made a post shortly after the WDS verdict was read, referring to another case from what I can remember, about a juror's phone ringing as soon as they walked in the door after the verdict was read and it was the attorney's from the losing side calling to question the juror. What Greer said in his interview with Tricia, regarding the defense team contacting the jurors via telephone within hours of the verdict being read, was eerily similar to the post I read.

Yes, you remember correctly the post throwing cold water on our celebration and seemingly hoping for a mistrial due to juror misconduct. Desperate measures.

this is what i originally thought. that they hadn't tested to determine if it was menstrual blood or not. i can't remember if they said the drops of blood on the carpet or the blood on her feet was menstrual blood or not. i remember reading she had an iud and while many people have lighter periods and occasional break through bleeding, menses usually ceases.

a month ago when i was active in this forum because i really thought he was going to get off
but i am so glad about the verdict. no one can look at all this and say it was suicide, it make no sense.
See @ 20:40

[video=youtu;AJGr9I2XNT0]http://youtu.be/AJGr9I2XNT0[/video]

Sheriff Gore: There was blood found on Rebecca's body which is determined to be menstrual blood, but there was also blood spotting on the floor, on the carpet, and a small spot in the shower. Again, we determined that was her blood because it was on her body and it was menstrual blood. To take every little piece in and look at the shower blood but we just don't do that
We have every reason to believe that since there was blood on her and it was her blood, there was spotting on the carpet and that was examined, the carpet - the spots of blood on the carpet - were examined and it was her DNA, and was it the bathroom or the shower? The shower, that wasn’t examined.

Question: So how is the bathroom shower blood determined to be menstrual blood from Rebecca?

Sheriff Gore: Through logical investigative work.

So why was there no determination, “through logical investigative work,” that it was menstrual blood on the steak knife and therefore evidence that Rebecca was sexually assaulted and this was not a suicide??

Yes, you remember correctly the post throwing cold water on our celebration and seemingly hoping for a mistrial due to juror misconduct. Desperate measures.

How prescient of MyBelle, no? She knew EXACTLY what was going to happen, right from the timing of the phone calls... Things that make you go hmmmm...

I finally had an opportunity to read Ann Rules book (Fatal Friends, Deadly Neighbors) and was deeply struck by a photo in the book of RZ's drivers license. Her license was issued August 2008 and expires March 2044 -- meaning an AZ license expires on your 65th birthday. Let's never forget that RZ lost her life far too early.

We don’t know it for a fact, but we just know it’s true: Rebecca Zahau did NOT commit suicide at Coronado’s landmark Spreckels mansion in July 2011.

"That, I suspect, was the bottom line of at least nine of 12 civil-trial jurors who, for lack of any other suspect with opportunity, pinned the 32-year-old woman’s death on Adam Shacknai, the visiting brother of Zahau’s mega-wealthy boyfriend..."

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...nkins/sd-me-jenkins-zahau-20180419-story.html

We don’t know it for a fact, but we just know it’s true: Rebecca Zahau did NOT commit suicide at Coronado’s landmark Spreckels mansion in July 2011.

"That, I suspect, was the bottom line of at least nine of 12 civil-trial jurors who, for lack of any other suspect with opportunity, pinned the 32-year-old woman’s death on Adam Shacknai, the visiting brother of Zahau’s mega-wealthy boyfriend..."

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...nkins/sd-me-jenkins-zahau-20180419-story.html

No comment. :maddening:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back