GUILTY KS - Anthony Bunn, 2, murdered for not eating hot dog, Wichita, 04 May 2018 *mom & bf arrested*

perfectingpink

Reaction score
EMS were called to the child's home where his grandmother was performing CPR. The little boy is still in critical condition after "substantial" face and head injuries.

Mother, boyfriend arrested for attempted murder of 2-year-old boy

[....]

Th 22-year-old mother and her 25-year-old boyfriend were questioned and later booked for attempted murder. Booking records identified them as Elizabeth Woolheater and Lucas Diel.

[....]

http://www.kake.com/story/38114404/mother-boyfriend-arrested-for-attempted-murder-of-2-year-old-boy

This is all just so sad [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m a verified EMT and I can’t tell you how many children I’ve had on my ambulance that have CLEARLY been abused. It always pissed me off when they played at giving a damn to ride on the ambulance with their child because I knew often timed they were there to prevent the child explaining what actually happened. The only thing I can say positively of them? They did call 911. Unlike Emily (Lucas Hernandez).
This disgusts me, I’m glad this child will be removed and protected before he too, is murdered and hidden and his loved ones are left searching for the rest of their lives.

I’m a verified EMT and I can’t tell you how many children I’ve had on my ambulance that have CLEARLY been abused. It always pissed me off when they played at giving a damn to ride on the ambulance with their child because I knew often timed they were there to prevent the child explaining what actually happened. The only thing I can say positively of them? They did call 911. Unlike Emily (Lucas Hernandez).
This disgusts me, I’m glad this child will be removed and protected before he too, is murdered and hidden and his loved ones are left searching for the rest of their lives.

Me too, as an RN. And how many of these child abuse cases are passed off as accidents. I am not talking about critical injuries as this, but kids with broken jaws and black eyes because they fell on the corner of the coffee table or fell out of bed. My kids fell on coffee tables and two of them fell out of bed, but no broken jaws or black eyes, maybe a lump on their foreheads.

I was looking for a thread on this case I finally stumbled upon it. Still navigating this site. Thanks pink i should of known you would of been on this one.

I hope this little guy can survive his injuries. Why in the heck do parents do this to their children. I will never understand. Take them out of your sight if they are bugging you, let a neighbor or another family member handle the the situation you can't. jmo

Me too, as an RN. And how many of these child abuse cases are passed off as accidents. I am not talking about critical injuries as this, but kids with broken jaws and black eyes because they fell on the corner of the coffee table or fell out of bed. My kids fell on coffee tables and two of them fell out of bed, but no broken jaws or black eyes, maybe a lump on their foreheads.
I agree.
A child does not sustain bruises all over his face from a fall.

May she enjoy her felony murder charges! He as well![emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Wichita should be labeled child abuse city.

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It appears he loves to listen to music.. may the only sound he hears from now on be the sound of his prison cell clinking shut to lock him in. And the same for her. SMH,,how can these people knowingly hurt innocent little Kids??

Lock them up and throw away the key !!!

1st degree murder charges. Thank God for that, at least!

Horrible pieces of trash. I am so sad and angry.

So many good people in that city! All the searchers for Lucas and now trying to help cover funeral costs for this little angel! Thanks to all for being so good hearted!

Just in case anyone is interested in the statistics, here is a link to child abuse fatality rates by state:

https://wisqars.cdc.gov:8443/cdcMapFramework/

And here is a link to the same map broken down by county. Wichita is in Sedgwick County, which is the largeish light yellow one in the south centeal area.

https://wisqars.cdc.gov:8443/cdcMapFramework/mapModuleInterface.jsp

*Obviously the purpose of this thread is to grieve for this poor child and those who loved him, and I don't wish to distract from that. One child's death from abuse is two too many.*

Wichita should be labeled child abuse city.

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member