Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, how much smiling and rubbing her back will they do when the PI takes their cash and tells them what we all already know? Wow. Do we know if this is the same PI that JH wanted to hire?

I wondered the same thing. Watched a blog or video blog (whatever the kids are calling it these days lol) today that Klein was on. He’s been hired to look into the Michael Chambers case. I knew he was the one that Deorr’s parents sued but didn’t know much about him. $25k is what the current going rate is to hire him. A lot of money...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my
“Glass' parents picked her up from the Sedgwick County Jail Wednesday. Eyewitness News spoke with them. They say they've hired a private investigator and that Glass is staying in a secret location while she adjusts and has time to gather her thoughts.”
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/FF...he-search-for-Lucas-Hernandez--482876001.html

Hmm, wonder whether O'Hara's sizing up his income opportunities (the way he described the pit EG dug her damn self into).

I was told that a PI is tentatively scheduled to arrive next week.
I think this is great. If the PI is morally sound, perhaps this will help a few people close to the case remove their rose colored glasses and realize things they need to see. And even better, it might be the fresh eyes needed to get a break through.

I wonder if an attorney might go pro bono for the publicity. This will be a huge case in the media if she gets arrested for murder.

Catching up and I hope LE arrests her quickly because I am worried how much harm she could end up doing to any of her other children if she gets a visit or maybe even hurt JH in a fight again.

Or if she is really pregnant then what kind of physical harm may be done to the unborn baby if she cannot control herself with any harmful illegal drugs.

I sure hope LE arrests her quickly before any harm is done to any others.

They're wasting their money hiring a PI. They may want to sleep with one eye open with EG in the house, though.

You know what tho? Let them spend the money.....more eyes looking for Lucas is a good thing. I’m confident the evidence will always lead back to the same conclusion, the truth doesn’t lie.

Oh my
“Glass' parents picked her up from the Sedgwick County Jail Wednesday. Eyewitness News spoke with them. They say they've hired a private investigator and that Glass is staying in a secret location while she adjusts and has time to gather her thoughts.”
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/FF...he-search-for-Lucas-Hernandez--482876001.html

So, her parents are going to hire a private investigator huh? Will JH still try to hire his own? Also, EG is at an undisclosed location. Is JH with her? Any way you look at it they both have some very serious problems in their lives that involve all of their children.....his, her and theirs.

You know what tho? Let them spend the money.....more eyes looking for Lucas is a good thing. I’m confident the evidence will always lead back to the same conclusion, the truth doesn’t lie.

Here’s hoping it’s a reputable PI. Some PIs make a mess of things for LE. But this might turn out to be a good one.

Thats interesting.

I wonder why if they had the money for a PI why didnt they bail her out of jail. It was only about 5K to bail her out I think. 10% of 50K to bail bondsman. They let her sit in jail for some reason.

Wonder if the PI is a different one than JH was talking about hiring or are they talking about JH hiring the PI now.

I am flabbergasted...not surprised however.
That's all I can say right now.
The "noise" is terrific (also in my own head).
I am sitting on my fingers....
:gaah::facepalm: :moo:at the moment

chi. I’m in shock. Last thing I expected.

JMO
Yup.
This appears to be heading down the same Deorr Jr. Case path. If it follows that path then they will end up firing the PI after he starts to conclude certain things and they dont like what the PI is saying.

Thats interesting.

I wonder why if they had the money for a PI why didnt they bail her out of jail. It was only about 5K to bail her out I think. 10% of 50K to bail bondsman. They let her sit in jail for some reason.

Wonder if the PI is a different one than JH was talking about hiring or are they talking about JH hiring the PI now.

I wonder if they go fund me money will be put towards this PI. Then her parents are putting in the rest. But why didn't they bail her out if they had the money? There must be a reason. I know we thought if she got bailed out LE would just slap some other charges on her so it wouldn't get her out, but now she's out and no more charges yet.

I truly hope they do. I guess my question is why did you wait until now to do so? If I truly thought my child was innocent I’d hire one right away. Praying there’s some answers for Lucas soon.

I truly hope they do. I guess my question is why did you wait until now to do so? If I truly thought my child was innocent I’d hire one right away. Praying there’s some answers for Lucas soon.

maybe they had to refinance or sell some cars or something to get the money. That could take some time.

Thanks for the status update. Am I the only one who finds this odd?

If EG weren't pregnant I'd like to take her out and get her really drunk. Sometimes that can be a truth serum. :drink::martini::crosseyed:

JMO
Yup.
This appears to be heading down the same Deorr Jr. Case path. If it follows that path then they will end up firing the PI after he starts to conclude certain things and they dont like what the PI is saying.

That would be entertaining [emoji23]

Oh my

Maybe she is shacking up with “tot” mom. [emoji52]

I actually think it would be good for her to do. Think about it, sh is being watched and she would lead police directly to the body of little Lucas. Somewhere only the one who put him there would know. She may think to move him to a place she knows has already been searched so that it takes longer to find. If so, we will finally bring home this sweet baby boy, potentially have her with evidence on her hands literally. So it could be a good thing...

She's pregnant and I just can't picture her going to where his remains are, at all.
Even if she knows where they are, my guess is she told LE all she knows and they may or may not locate him very soon.
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members