Missing Georgia hiker--Meredith Emerson, 24 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not always, I have different accounts at the same bank...2 of those accounts can ONLY be accessed by my banks ATM's at the branches, going to just any atm will NOT work. Seeing when we moved there are no branches up here, well, I'd be pretty much SOL, The nearest branch is over an hour away :) The card? Is a visa/atm card. All of their accounts are like that of this particular kind it's not anything "special" abut my personal account, and yes, the accounts are considered "checking" accounts.

I should have said EVERY card with a Plus, NYCE, Star, Cirrus, etc. logo on the back can be used at ANY ATM.

The Groene's I can understand; he had the children to use as leverage. I would die before I would let someone hurt my child, but as much as I love my dogs I don't know if I thought I was going to die I wouldn't try to save myself at the sacrifice of my dog. Breaks my heart to have to say that. :(

Well, the most we can all hope for is that he will start talking and tell LE everything.

Gosh, it's an awful thought to think how far back his killing may go. Reminds me of Henry Lee Lucas.

Didn't Hilton try a few times to use Merediths card but with no luck? I wonder if she purposely game him the wrong pin number to buy her time? Maybe thinking that they would catch his face on video at the atm machine and that would lead LE to him and save her? :(

it can be done...Joseph Duncan subdued two adults & a 13 yr old, killed them & kidnapped the two younger children, by himself... (Groene family in Idaho)

eta....the Groene's had two pitbulls IN the house too...

I could be mistaken but didn't Duncan also have some cats. I thought I remember seeing pictures posted on one of his blogs.

I should have said EVERY card with a Plus, NYCE, Star, Cirrus, etc. logo on the back can be used at ANY ATM.

Mine has the cirrus logo - I'm sorry, I may not have explained, the card can be used at any ATM, but not all accounts are accessable at any atm. Meaning, if I went to an atm out here where I live it ony shows that I have one account, not the others, those can be accessed only by utlizing the actual's branches atm.

Sorry for any confusion!

There is also a Ducktown right on the Cherokee and Forsyth county line between Canton and Cumming in Georgia. But looks like they are referring to NC.

georgiafirl, It must be Ducktown, Tenn. See article below:

http://www.blueridgenow.com/article/20080105/NEWS/801050333/0/SPORTS

snip~"One day after the Bryants went missing on Oct. 20, a suspect wearing a yellow jacket thought to be John Bryant's was videotaped using the couple's ATM card in Ducktown, Tenn. The location of the ATM is only one hour northwest of Vogel State Park in the Northwest Georgia mountains where Emerson was last seen.

"We are not ruling anything out," Young said. "If any more leads come up in the future, we will follow them." ~snip

HI Everyone!

I put Gary Michael Hilton('s) in my Intelius search and it came up with 31 hits.

This one caught my eye only because of the previous cities this person had lived at:

Morrisville, PA
Loudon, TN
Charlotte, NC
Yardley, PA
Lauderhill, FLA
Matthews, NC

The only problem is that it reflects his age as 66, and I beleive our Hilton was born on 11/22/46 which would make him 61.

I did put in that birth date and got one hit under "Criminal Records". But they want $50.00 to get the report.

Did anyone have any luck in the ss# search? Anything else I can do to help??

Has anyone went to whiteblaze.com.. becareful I just went and got a thing saying it was hacked.. now I am afraid to go back...

Has anyone went to whiteblaze.com.. becareful I just went and got a thing saying it was hacked.. now I am afraid to go back...

I stumbled upon there following a link someone posted here or at Steves, lots of great information, not only on the trails, but on the people, weather, terrain etc.

I haven't had any problems, nor any messages...But I haven't bee there today either. Was is a pop up or something on your AV telling you you picked something up?

I stumbled upon there following a link someone posted here or at Steves, lots of great information, not only on the trails, but on the people, weather, terrain etc.

I haven't had any problems, nor any messages...But I haven't bee there today either. Was is a pop up or something on your AV telling you you picked something up?

I had it in my favorites and when I clicked on it shared the hebejebee out of me.. was big black screen with hand says this site has been hacked by such and such.. didnt stay around long enuff to take notes. LOL I had it saved twice tried other one same thing.. ran scans and my comp is ok...Thank goodness!!

I had it in my favorites and when I clicked on it shared the hebejebee out of me.. was big black screen with hand says this site has been hacked by such and such.. didnt stay around long enuff to take notes. LOL I had it saved twice tried other one same thing.. ran scans and my comp is ok...Thank goodness!!

Damn I just went there - People that use IE DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!EVEN TO LOOK!! Mozilla blocked the plug in, but I know IE has a tendency to pick up the ActiveX scripts that the hacker used to drop the site...Don't ask me how I know..Just please trust me =)

That's crappy. I hate this hackers that do this -GRRRRRRRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member