Brianna Dennison 19yo Reno NV #9

I was wondering if anyone has quick access to the pictures of inside the MacKay Ct. house. I've looked in the picture forum and I know they are on here somewhere, there are just sooo many pages to go through. If anyone knows where I can find them or has them I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks!

The only place I have seen the inside is on Gretawire in the interview with Mark Furhman where he does the walk-thru. This took place not long after she went missing. I will try to track it down for you. :)

ETA: http://tinyurl.com/2ty7ko <Here you go!

SS,
Thank you. That's actually even better than what I was looking for. You know I'm a young girl, actually I'm around Brianna's age 19. Generally I probably wouldn't give things like this much thought or if so I don't think it would stick with me like this case has. My heart just breaks to think of what she had went through that night whether she was conscious or not, whether the worst things that happened to her she felt or didnt. I think from the little statements that LE has made, and even her own mother there are certainly some things that were done to her that we couldnt fathom. The reason I wanted to see pictures of the inside of the MacKay Ct. house was because I was kind of wondering where exactly the laundry room was. I really don't know how important it is to know which door the came through, but I honestly happen to think it had to have been the back door. One reason being, I remember reading somewhere that the blanket Brianna was sleeping that night was found in the kitchen area, which was on the way to the back of the house. Obviously, my only thought with that was he was carrying her out and he dropped the blanket. But, what I was wondering about was obviously he picked up one of the females' from the house's underwear. I know she states she doesnt know when they went missing or how. But, if you look at that tape the had to pass the laundry room, my conclusion is he picked them up there. I think what happened that night is a lot more simple than we think, in so many words. I think it was a crime of opportunity and that somehow it all just fell into place for him. I don't think he really had to go out of his way to accomplish anything, I don't think he's willing to try that hard, if that makes any sense at all. I just hope and pray that as time goes by he starts to feel safe because when people feel safe that's right when they slip up. And there isnt anything I would love to see more than when this guy gets what he has coming to him.

Welcome to WS, LanieCoz~ I happen to agree with you on the theory that he probably did pick them up at the time and in the laundry room. I cannot imagine another plausible explanation for them to have been used and I certainly cannot imagine Bri wearing another girl's panties if they were dirty or clean for that matter.

Yes, I think this case haunts us for different reasons. Mine is because I have a daughter that age. It is frightening, shocking, and unnacceptable this case has gone on so long already. I wait every day for the news of an arrest or even a Person Of Interest to be named. So far...nadda. My opinion is they are no closer today than they were before Bri went missing. This should have been taken off the streets after the first sexual assault attempt and we would not be here pondering the what ifs of Brianna Dennison's killer. :(

It's good to see new people (and people that have been here from the beginning, SS!) on here following this case. I am surprised at how slim this particular forum has gotten :(.

This is the case that also brought me to Websleuths, Lanie. I have a sister who is Brianna's age. In addition, I also lost my father at a young age like Bri did. I have not been able to get this case out of my head since it happened. Every day, I check for updates before I check my local news, and I live more than 2,000 miles from Reno. It is soooooo frustrating that the person who did this is still walking the streets and threatening the safety of other young women.

I found this site some how when searching for articles on the case in the very begining. I can't tell you how many times I tried to create an account and every time I did it would say that the moderators or whoever denied and deleted my account. I had gotten a bit frustrated so I emailed one of them. It was my aol email address that they wouldnt accept so I used my work account! I have followed this case from the very begining, also. Have read every post, tried to find every article, subscribed to google alerts for her name. To be honest, I don't know how I found out about the case, but once I did I just couldnt get it out of my mind. By the way, I think you all are wonderful and love to see each persons opinions on here.

Well the way I see it is, I'm sure they are doing the best they can do on the case now (or atleast want to believe that). However, I know from experience when you report a rape or a sexual assualt, no matter what LE you are dealing with, they make you feel as if you are the person who has done something wrong and try to persuade you not to go any further with a case because its a long process. They down play it. It always takes something more serious for them to get their butts in the game and it shouldn't be that way. Granted, they can't protect every one from every thing but they need to take the information from the very beginining because that's when they can try to prevent it from happening again. Every weekend I wonder if this is going to be the weekend. I honestly feel that he's going to become comfortable again, he already feels like no one suspects him, and I think he will most def. hit again. Time is his key and he is using it.

Welcome LanieCos! Glad you were finally able to come aboard.

I am glad that they are discussing it elsewhere, if that is the case. It appears they can discuss it from now on since Reno LE hasn't found anything to go on and this case has gone beyond cold to frozen. I hope their faith in LE is going to sustain them through the next one...and probably the next one...unless the killer decides to turn himself in since they can't seem to find any clue which leads them to his door.

I found this site some how when searching for articles on the case in the very begining. I can't tell you how many times I tried to create an account and every time I did it would say that the moderators or whoever denied and deleted my account. I had gotten a bit frustrated so I emailed one of them. It was my aol email address that they wouldnt accept so I used my work account! I have followed this case from the very begining, also. Have read every post, tried to find every article, subscribed to google alerts for her name. To be honest, I don't know how I found out about the case, but once I did I just couldnt get it out of my mind. By the way, I think you all are wonderful and love to see each persons opinions on here.
Welcome Lanie! :) I first heard of Brianna on Nancy Grace's show, then it was covered by Greta too. Brianna was such a beautiful young woman and until her body was found I was praying she was still alive but sadly knowing there were other victims from this perp I also feared the worst.

Well the way I see it is, I'm sure they are doing the best they can do on the case now (or atleast want to believe that). However, I know from experience when you report a rape or a sexual assualt, no matter what LE you are dealing with, they make you feel as if you are the person who has done something wrong and try to persuade you not to go any further with a case because its a long process. They down play it. It always takes something more serious for them to get their butts in the game and it shouldn't be that way. Granted, they can't protect every one from every thing but they need to take the information from the very beginining because that's when they can try to prevent it from happening again. Every weekend I wonder if this is going to be the weekend. I honestly feel that he's going to become comfortable again, he already feels like no one suspects him, and I think he will most def. hit again. Time is his key and he is using it.

Welcome to WS LanieCoz!

I check this forum every day to see if there's anything new, but don't usually post because it seems like we've discussed just about every aspect of this case.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the perp has left Reno. He attacked young women several months in a row, and then, nothing. I'd look carefully at rapes/assaults in other major cities in nearby states.

This is because we have pretty much covered it all here. Until they release more information, we don't have a lot to discuss. I would still like to know about the incline towards the quarry from Virginia tho.

This is because we have pretty much covered it all here. Until they release more information, we don't have a lot to discuss. I would still like to know about the incline towards the quarry from Virginia tho.
So you don’t think there is a possibility the latest assault is related?

This one?

On May 3, 2008, at approximately 1 p.m., Reno Police Officers responded to a report of a robbery, kidnapping, and sexual assault that had occurred in the 900 block of South Meadows Parkway, Reno. Officers learned that a female was sexually assaulted in her home by a masked intruder on May 3, 2008. The suspect also forced the victim to withdraw money from an ATM machine before fleeing the area. Reno Police Detectives responded to the scene and have been investigating the crime. Detectives believe the case may be related to an unsolved November 2006 sexual assault and burglary in Reno and are currently conducting additional investigation into this possible link. There is no forensic evidence that links this sexual assault to the Denison murder investigation.

The suspect is described as a white male, adult, mid 20s, approximately 6&#8217;1&#8221;, 170 Lbs, light brown bushy hair, and last seen wearing a dark-colored long sleeved shirt, blue jeans, a mask, and carrying a dark-colored backpack.

Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call the Reno Police Department Sex Crimes/Child Abuse Unit 785-8605 or Secret Witness at 322-4900
http://www.cityofreno.com/Index.aspx?page=1005&recordid=1625

So you don&#8217;t think there is a possibility the latest assault is related?
It doesn't seem LE has any forensic evidence to tie him to the assaults or murder and I can't see one either with the M/O or suddenly using a mask to disguise himself when he could've used one before.

I can't find any mention of a sexual assault/burglary back in Nov. '06 either. (Which shows me how hard they really try to find these guys!)

I can't find any mention of a sexual assault/burglary back in Nov. '06 either. (Which shows me how hard they really try to find these guys!)
I looked forever trying to find anything on the Nov. '06 incident and found absolutely nothing. It could have been a case where the victim filed a report but didn't want to take it any further. Otherwise, you'd have to wonder about the lack of any information. The change in MO doesn't convince me it's not the same guy. It would make sense to change the time of the attack, and the mask makes sense in the daytime. However, I'm leaning toward believing it's not related. This attack did take place about 2 blocks from where Bri's body was found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back