**Q&A ONLY** Ask the MODERATORS your Forum Questions **NO DISCUSSION**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I see the bill is due April 3, 2008. *filing*

Dear Powers that Be:

When we post pictures in our albums, are they available for ALL to see or just who we have added as a Friend?! :eek:

Dear Powers that Be:

When we post pictures in our albums, are they available for ALL to see or just who we have added as a Friend?! :eek:

Hi RiverRat, I can answer this one for you, you have the choice,
if you want your album to be private. Go into your album and click the edit album in the upper right hand corner of your album, then select private so only your contacts and friends can see it. :blowkiss:

Is one able to post a link where a jpeg image such as a crime scene map, photo of a suspect, etc., actually shows up in the forum box (rather than a link to the site where the image is) so that it can be referenced while the post is being read; specifically an img src link or actually uploading a photo to the forum? Or is this reserved for avatars & signature photos?

Thanks,

tangledweb

Can anyone help me. I set up my avator to show up in my posts and its not showing...does anyone know why?

I see your avatar, Clara. It's probably a setting you need to check in your USER CP that will let you view images, avatars, etc.

Click on Edit Options and look at what is checked off under "Visible Post Elements". I think all 3 boxes need to be checked to view all the images here. Some people choose not to so the thread will load more quickly, especially if they are on dial-up.

Hello Ciara, at the top of the page you can see UserCp, click there and in the page that comes up you'll see a menu on the left side.

Under Setting & Options Select Edit Avatar. Tick Use Custom Avatar and then in the first box enter the link to the image you want to use or use the second box to upload the image from your computer.

Make sure to click Save Changes when you're done.

Thankyou blaize and Taximom for your help:)

I am no longer receiving email notifications about private messages. Is this a glitch? Thanks.

Hi rmf, can you check the spam settings for your email addy to make sure that your notifications aren't ending up in there please?

Hi rmf, can you check the spam settings for your email addy to make sure that your notifications aren't ending up in there please?

Spam filter has always been off (and still is), but thanks for asking. :)

Do you get other emails from WS? Is the email address on file here valid?

Yes and Yes.

Do you have the 'Receive Email Notifications' box ticked in your usercp under settings & options, edit options?

If this setting is ticked under private messaging rmf then I'm not sure where the breakdown is occurring because if all the right boxes are ticked the the server is most likely sending the notifications.

picture.php

How do I keep from getting bumped off? Every once in a while, I will click on an area and it tells me to sign in. Is there any way to just sign on once, when you first log in?

Hi Tristen07, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then restart the browser and log in to websleuths again. When you enter your username and password tick the keep me logged in box too.

Hope that helps.

I hope this is the right place to address this:

I was gone for a bit and when I came back I noticed the "Thanks" and the "Groan" icons at the bottom of the posts. A day or so later I saw that there was only a "Thanks". Is there some place (thread) where these features were discussed? I searched around and could not find it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288