Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
this may have been posted already, but i just found it....

UPDATED: 3:07 pm EDT August 4, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The grandparents of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony meet with investigators at the Orange County Sheriff's Office for three hours on Monday. It's just one of several critical developments expected in the case this week.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17084571/detail.html

It's what I originally thought with Jesse..........he may remember hearing Caylee in the background of a telephone call with Casey, but remembering the exact date of when he heard Caylee may be way off. He might be remembering a phone call that took place in May or early June, prior to Caylee's disappearance.

Okay, I thought nobody saw Caylee after the 15th, not the 20th?

Did she tell anyone on the 20th Caylee was with the "babysitter'? If so, then yes I would agree it was prior to the 20th, but not sure just because she went out partying means for sure her daughter was already dead...

IIRC, no one has seen/heard from Caylee since the morning of June 16th. They were at gm and gps house that morning and I believe George either saw
them or heard them. Her favorite teddy bear is still at their house. I just heard that yesterday. VERY telling, IMO. I don't think she saw June 17th, unfortunately.

He really took a paternity test and then Cindy stated 2 weeks ago that she always thought he was the biological father? Thats totally bizarre of course.

I think she meant 'thought' as in 'past tense'. She thought Jessie was the father until they got the paternity tests back, and the tests indicated there was a 0% chance that Jesse was the father.

WASNT Patrick Burgeois on her visitors list? How many tattoo artists visit their client in jail. Correct me if i'm wrong.

yeah this is really odd-maybe they did the la vida tattoo
maybe they're involved...
how was a random guy allowed to visit?

I keep reading that Jesse took a paternity test and it was proven that he wasnt the father. Has anyone seen the test or is it just by the words his father wrote? Im sorry, but I wouldnt trust anything that man has to say (not Jesse - his father). He is a definite head case.

I don't think personally attacking a man about his religion is going to help us solve this case.

As per fox:

Investigators know ALOT more then there telling us,
B/F is being re-intervied.

I'm not at all surprised. One thing that seems pretty common with cases of this nature is that people always assume the cops are clueless. However, my experience is that, if one can be patient, they usually turn out to have been pretty smark cookies!

Also let us not forget that Jesse's father is a religious FANATIC and would more than frown upon a child being born out of wedlock. Maybe thats why there is no father on the birth certificate.

No offense, but you don't know that he would frown upon that. Some religions are open and accepting, because they are pro-life, no matter the circumstance. Also, his religion has other aspects that are sometimes uncommon in mainstream religion (spiritual response teams, etc) so I don't think it is accurate to assume how his family would react to him having a child out of wedlock.

I know a preacher whose daughter has done so, and the new addition was readily welcomed, and no one tried to "hide" the situation. People often face trying situations. Christians aren't perfect, and not all of them pretend to be perfect.

I think she meant 'thought' as in 'past tense'. She thought Jessie was the father until they got the paternity tests back, and the tests indicated there was a 0% chance that Jesse was the father.

I think if you listen back to the tape she doesn't say, "I think Jesse is the father." She says, "I thought Jesse was the father."

It's also interesting that -- of all her former friends -- who she had a conversation with while this was all going on -- I believe there were two phone calls around June 24. That would be a little more than a week after Father's Day, and we know that Casey was busy around June 15/16.

Did I just hear on Fox Cable News that Tony now says that he did not hear Caylee on the phone on the 24th? My heavens and they wonder why so many feel the way that we do. It's just one lie right after another.

That doesn't really surprise me. The first thing I asked myself after hearing his statement was "did he REALLY hear Caylee or just assume afterward that he had heard her." I believed it was the latter, and apparently he does too.

In 31 days Casey lost her:
Car
Caylee
Blackjack
House she lived in
Her friend Amy
Her pretend job
Her nanny

She is either guilty or the most unlucky person on the planet.

You forgot the purse. lol.

Also let us not forget that Jesse's father is a religious FANATIC and would more than frown upon a child being born out of wedlock. Maybe thats why there is no father on the birth certificate.

A paternity test was done and Jesse is not the father.

IIRC, no one has seen/heard from Caylee since the morning of June 16th. They were at gm and gps house that morning and I believe George either saw
them or heard them. Her favorite teddy bear is still at their house. I just heard that yesterday. VERY telling, IMO. I don't think she saw June 17th, unfortunately.

Thanks.

I really don' t know....I'd lilke to know what her friends say she said about where Caylee was and if they saw any change in her behavior during those days...

Was Amy already in Puerto Rico by this time? The 15th?

Hi all! Wanted to let you know I was out on Sat and there seemed to be a search going on for Caylee. It was around the Dean Rd area close to Blanchard Park. I would say there were about 12 people wearing Caylee shirts searching close to one of the paths.
Thanks for the info, sparky. Let us know if you see any other searches going on. You should know that we are very concerned that searches may not be happening.

Guys I think that is kind of HUGE. What owner of a tattoo parlor goes to see a client that got a 2 word tattoo? A 2 word tattoo in honor of her daughter? That shows a significant relationship. We need to find his my space NOW. Its too weird. There is something too it. They are also very different than her usual circle of friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07