Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory:

1. The child died at home by accidental drowning.
2. The mother freaked out and hid the body in the trunk of her car.
3. Then the mother borrowed the shovel with plans to bury the child.
4. The mother found that when she opened the trunk to dispose of the body the trunk smelled very bad.
5. The mother then threw the naked body of the child into the water near the airport and then the body was eaten by
an Alligator (so the body will never be found).
6. The mother did this after remembering hearing her father tell stories of murder victims being disposed of in this manner.
(dead bodies being feed to alligators to destroy the evidence)..(He is a retired cop)
7. The mother then threw the clothing and back packs (that by then smelled of death) into a dumpster at a store.
8. The car by that time reeked of death and knowing this the mother was fearful of her parents or her boyfriend smelling the
death so she ditched the car close to her boyfriends house under the guise of a breakdown and called him for a ride and just
went on with her life as if nothing had happened.
9. She then began to lie to her mother and boyfriend about the child's were abouts until the car was retrieved by her
parents who then notified LE about the smell of death in the car and the missing child.
okok

I could buy it. But just one thing.
At what point did she cut down the bamboo?

Anyone ever stop to think that Cindy and Casey could have been having a knock down drag out fight and little Caylee got in between them at the wrong time? Someone flew off the handle and it resulted in a catastrophic event? Cover up began immediately afterwards? Just saying...

AHA!
So that would mean Cindy's frantic, histrionic 911 phone calls were a hoax?

Thanks for the link Dawn - yes, I think LWSJ is right on the money. Everything he says seems to make a LOT of sense.

And the Casey POEM that he wrote! Hilarious! but sad, because a child is involved.

I wonder if that is Cindy posting as "Think About It"? Sounds just like her!

You're welcome Musikman - thanks for the reply.

I must have missed the poem so I'll go back and look for it.

As for TAI - statistically speaking, I wonder what the odds are for finding a babysitter that no one except Casey Anthony ever met or even talked to on the phone?

Anyone ever stop to think that Cindy and Casey could have been having a knock down drag out fight and little Caylee got in between them at the wrong time? Someone flew off the handle and it resulted in a catastrophic event? Cover up began immediately afterwards? Just saying...

You'd think that between two or three of them that would have been able to figure out what to do about the car. They wouldn't have had to move a body a couple of times if they were all in on it. I'm not so sure about George being so confident that nothing will be found in the car though or who knew certain things after the 24th.

Kind of an odd cover up, though. Calling the police and bringing to their attention that the car smelled like a dead body and then having Casey take the hit by telling lies that were so easily disproved. Not to mention borrowing a shovel from the neighbors.

I'm not so sure about George being so confident that nothing will be found in the car though or who knew certain things after the 24th.

After the 24th, I'm not so sure about what George knew either.

You'd think that between two or three of them that would have been able to figure out what to do about the car. They wouldn't have had to move a body a couple of times if they were all in on it. I'm not so sure about George being so confident that nothing will be found in the car though or who knew certain things after the 24th.

I think if someone else were in on it with Casey,
even her mother/especially her mother, she'd change the facts around,
manipulate the truth, and have whomever take the rap.

If it were Cindy... and Casey did do something to Caylee and then pointed the finger at her mother..... Cindy would probably admit to it, to protect her daughter. (Anyone remember the movie "Mildred Pierce")?

In fact, isn't that what some of us thought Casey was doing.....
blaming Cindy and/or others for the mess they're all in?

This is so long.. I'm sorry!

Why would she dump her car at Amscot and never attempt to get it back? If she ran over an animal all she had to do was call George, Lee or another male figure and have them "rescue" her. If her car stunk with garbage... Ummm remove it. Ran out of gas? Station across the street, call Tony(E) and he'll save the day. The car was abandoned and staged to steal for one reason, it was loaded with evidence.

IF she was kidnapped.. and the Kidnappers would kill Caylee if Casey spoke aloud to authorities.. Wouldn't they of killed her already? Casey may not have spoken to LE, but Cindy and George have made public statements about the kidnappers, as has the new Spokesperson, Bounty Hunter and Teams, her Brother, and the Lawyer. Casey may not of said anything, but everyone else has.. If a hardened criminal had a hold of your grandchild and was ready to kill her if anyone "told the cops" why the heck would you tell him he's "being watched" on national television? Duh.

The Nanny.... IF there was a real nanny someone else would have seen her or gone with Casey to pick up Caylee. I can't imagine that in almost 2 years of babysitting no one saw this woman. Heck, no one even went to the complex and waited in the car while Casey ran in to get Caylee. I believe she went to the complex in search of a Nanny. The real ZG was in the office signing in, Casey saw a younger looking Hispanic woman (her ideal nanny) walk out with another woman and go towards the apartment she later lead authorities (which is way she could not pin point the exact apartment, only the breezeway) All Casey would have to do is walk into the office and look at the sign-in sheet. Pick a name and hope for the best.

The other thing I have heard is Caylee being dropped off with the real dads family, or another trust worthy person. Puerto Rico and all this nonsense. Why would Casey feel the need to hand off her child to someone? To get even with Cindy and George? Ok.. but then why is Casey all lovey dovey with mom and dad when she gets out of jail? If she felt the need to cause this whole fiasco and fuel the fire of it by not speaking.. then why is she so happy to see these people? Why hasn't she said "ok mom, I was mad, I sent Caylee off with so and so" everything would be over, and she'd probably be off the hook with LE, or have minor charges. Even if she was with someone who was taking care of her (Caylee is safe) wouldn't they of come forward by now? Not even for the reward but for the simple fact of the entire country is being told this child was kidnapped.. Why would you risk being identified as the perp just for Casey? and this brings me back to my first question... IF Caylee was alive somewhere.. Why was the car with the decomp smell abandoned and begging to be stolen???

Okay so Caylee is NOT with kidnappers, a Nanny, or a Family friend. The evidence that has been publicly gathered and all the stories was have heard unfortunately leaves one alternative.

Motive? Casey was involved in a new relationship. A relationship that didn't have room for a young child that required a lot of attention.
Plain and simple. For the first time sense she had Caylee she felt important, she was somebody when she was with Tony(E). They did everything a normal 22 year old would do that didn't have kids. Clubs, parties, fun. No responsibilities. How she did it.. I'm not sure. Where is Caylee now? My best guess is the Landfill.. Its too easy to dump a body in the dumpster, grab a bag of trash and toss it in the trunk to explain the smell and be done with it. Its sad, but I can't think of anything that has been said to say otherwise.

I found this posted on a blog....read and give your thoughts:

In the interview in the Anthony home that they did with Greta George said he last saw Caylee on June 16th when she came out of the bedroom with her mother Casey and they both had their back packs and hugged and kissed them goodbye and that Casey was going to drop Caylee off at the baby sitter and go to work. He said it was like any other day.

On Saturday when he was interviewed in front of their home by Orlando Solenez from Fox news when the drowning theory was floated....that “He and his wife had left for work on June 16th leaving Caylee at home with her Mother Casey and that was the last time he saw Caylee".

Sorry Grampa but you cant have it both ways so which story is true if either is?

Here is my theory after reading that:

Ok, I had never heard this second scenario where grandpa says he (not Casey and Caylee like in first scenario) left home that day (16th) but IF it did happen this way.........perhaps Casey was passed out on her bed either exhausted from spending the prior night at the b/f-Tony's OR was hung over and not totally awake when maybe the grandpa poked his head in to say 'wake up Casey, I'm leaving and Caylee needs you....' Well, Casey fell back asleep, after mumbling something like 'ok I'm up'....the grandpa believes her and leaves for his job at ~2:30 which has been said many times that he worked the evening shift.........so now Casey is passed out on the bed and fell back asleep, meanwhile eventually Caylee, who is wandering around the house all alone with a mother who is oblivious and sleeping....and has been said to often try and sneak out the doors....finally wanders into the backyard where the pool ladder was still attached because the prior night when Cindy and Caylee were swimming....Cindy forgot to remove it like usual....Caylee climbs up the ladder, falls into the pool and drowns.

So, between the time the grandpa left (2:30pm) and the time Casey comes out of her coma (maybe 20-30min later) ...realizes 'OH S**T, where is Caylee??? She jumps up freaking out.....finally to find her dtr in the pool-drowned.....then that is where the flurry of calls happen around 3pm to 4pm....to her Mom, Dad and friends whom all of which do NOT answer.

Then came the cover up...for whatever reason. Maybe out of embarrassment/shame for having fallen back asleep? Not wanting to be to blame??

Thoughts?

(Of course I post this theory with a heavy heart and hope it is not what truly happened....but like all of u, I do want to either find her ALIVE or find her body so that she can be given a proper and respectful burial.)

Why would she dump her car at Amscot and never attempt to get it back? If she ran over an animal all she had to do was call George, Lee or another male figure and have them "rescue" her. If her car stunk with garbage... Ummm remove it. Ran out of gas? Station across the street, call Tony(E) and he'll save the day. The car was abandoned and staged to steal for one reason, it was loaded with evidence.

IF she was kidnapped.. and the Kidnappers would kill Caylee if Casey spoke aloud to authorities.. Wouldn't they of killed her already? Casey may not have spoken to LE, but Cindy and George have made public statements about the kidnappers, as has the new Spokesperson, Bounty Hunter and Teams, her Brother, and the Lawyer. Casey may not of said anything, but everyone else has.. If a hardened criminal had a hold of your grandchild and was ready to kill her if anyone "told the cops" why the heck would you tell him he's "being watched" on national television? Duh.

The Nanny.... IF there was a real nanny someone else would have seen her or gone with Casey to pick up Caylee. I can't imagine that in almost 2 years of babysitting no one saw this woman. Heck, no one even went to the complex and waited in the car while Casey ran in to get Caylee. I believe she went to the complex in search of a Nanny. The real ZG was in the office signing in, Casey saw a younger looking Hispanic woman (her ideal nanny) walk out with another woman and go towards the apartment she later lead authorities (which is way she could not pin point the exact apartment, only the breezeway) All Casey would have to do is walk into the office and look at the sign-in sheet. Pick a name and hope for the best.

The other thing I have heard is Caylee being dropped off with the real dads family, or another trust worthy person. Puerto Rico and all this nonsense. Why would Casey feel the need to hand off her child to someone? To get even with Cindy and George? Ok.. but then why is Casey all lovey dovey with mom and dad when she gets out of jail? If she felt the need to cause this whole fiasco and fuel the fire of it by not speaking.. then why is she so happy to see these people? Why hasn't she said "ok mom, I was mad, I sent Caylee off with so and so" everything would be over, and she'd probably be off the hook with LE, or have minor charges. Even if she was with someone who was taking care of her (Caylee is safe) wouldn't they of come forward by now? Not even for the reward but for the simple fact of the entire country is being told this child was kidnapped.. Why would you risk being identified as the perp just for Casey? and this brings me back to my first question... IF Caylee was alive somewhere.. Why was the car with the decomp smell abandoned and begging to be stolen???

Okay so Caylee is NOT with kidnappers, a Nanny, or a Family friend. The evidence that has been publicly gathered and all the stories was have heard unfortunately leaves one alternative.

Motive? Casey was involved in a new relationship. A relationship that didn't have room for a young child that required a lot of attention.
Plain and simple. For the first time sense she had Caylee she felt important, she was somebody when she was with Tony(E). They did everything a normal 22 year old would do that didn't have kids. Clubs, parties, fun. No responsibilities. How she did it.. I'm not sure. Where is Caylee now? My best guess is the Landfill.. Its too easy to dump a body in the dumpster, grab a bag of trash and toss it in the trunk to explain the smell and be done with it. Its sad, but I can't think of anything that has been said to say otherwise.
i heard they met online im wondering if tony knew about caylee before he met casey ... on one of her messages to him that i saw i thought she said sorry about all the crying the other day or night or something of that matter ..mabey caylee was the one crying ? i dunno but i know that i saw that on his page before he erased it .. i cant remember if it was facebook or if it was myspace though

(snipped)

How she did it.. I'm not sure. Where is Caylee now? My best guess is the Landfill.. Its too easy to dump a body in the dumpster, grab a bag of trash and toss it in the trunk to explain the smell and be done with it. Its sad, but I can't think of anything that has been said to say otherwise.

ITA with your entire post! IIRC, didn't Casey's friend Amy live with a roommate across the street from sawgrass apts? I'm thinking ... that if she had somewhere she could safely watch from, ie a friend's place, that she could have seen the "real" ZG get out of her car and go to look at an apartment. If she wrote down the license plate number ... I believe in FL that you can look up the owner's name in some type of public database. Anyone know for sure?

Then, if something happened to Caylee and she was trying to dispose of "evidence," she could have dumped it in a dumpster at Sawgrass (throwing a bag of trash in her trunk while she's there makes perfect sense, as you said!), and then watched from her friend's place to make sure the trash got picked up. Once she knew it was "gone for good" she was ready to go out and party again.
:eek:

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtornado64
Ok, so please remember I am new. Just want to throw this scenario out there......I am not sure how this would work, but what if Casey got into something REALLY bad. Maybe, and this is just a thought...her and her friends killed someone, and may be expecting a retalliation of some sort, she sent Caylee off with someone(she said she knew who Caylee was with, just not where) told whoever has her to keep on the move. Maybe Casey and Baez are working on how to get Casey out of this mess with out having to worry about the retalliation part, before bringing Caylee home???? I know it is a little (maybe alot) far fetched, but it would explain why no one in that family is panicing the way I know I would be, and would explain why Casy hasn't done more to find her child..........If anyone has reasons as to why this may not be what is going on, please explain.....I am just grasping at straws here. Thank you
I am bringing this over from the general thread, as it seems to fit better in this one.

Here is a logical theory, Casey has info vital to the whereabouts of her daughter Caylee. She should come clean and tell what she knows. Its really not difficult, after all it is her child to which she should be very concerned about. If Caylee is well then Baez should utilize his resources to pick up Caylee and bring her home safely. Yet its still not done! I don't buy the ZG, kidnappers, or the now current flip of my friend theories. IMO its all a smoke screen to just cover Miss Casey's bottom.

Casey where is Caylee? This is to the point!

I found this posted on a blog....read and give your thoughts:
So, between the time the grandpa left (2:30pm) and the time Casey comes out of her coma (maybe 20-30min later) ...realizes 'OH S**T, where is Caylee??? She jumps up freaking out.....finally to find her dtr in the pool-drowned.....then that is where the flurry of calls happen around 3pm to 4pm....to her Mom, Dad and friends whom all of which do NOT answer.

Then came the cover up...for whatever reason. Maybe out of embarrassment/shame for having fallen back asleep? Not wanting to be to blame??
snipped
quote]
could be why they all co blame each other and stick together...jmo

i heard they met online im wondering if tony knew about caylee before he met casey ... on one of her messages to him that i saw i thought she said sorry about all the crying the other day or night or something of that matter ..mabey caylee was the one crying ? i dunno but i know that i saw that on his page before he erased it .. i cant remember if it was facebook or if it was myspace though

yes I remember seeing that too- if it was early June- maybe apologizing for the baby crying, late nights , sleeping in etc. - if it was around the 17th of June or later- everyone assumes Casey did not grieve-no matter how callous or how much she cannot admit a mistake or take the consequences of her actions - no one really knows if she cried or how much or when. It would be a horrible thing to try to get out of your mind- hence the major partying - "drunk to forget"
If the family did try to help her cover up an accident at home - she may have been instructed to "act normal" which to her - might be go out and party....jmo

ITA with your entire post! IIRC, didn't Casey's friend Amy live with a roommate across the street from sawgrass apts? I'm thinking ... that if she had somewhere she could safely watch from, ie a friend's place, that she could have seen the "real" ZG get out of her car and go to look at an apartment. If she wrote down the license plate number ... I believe in FL that you can look up the owner's name in some type of public database. Anyone know for sure?

Then, if something happened to Caylee and she was trying to dispose of "evidence," she could have dumped it in a dumpster at Sawgrass (throwing a bag of trash in her trunk while she's there makes perfect sense, as you said!), and then watched from her friend's place to make sure the trash got picked up. Once she knew it was "gone for good" she was ready to go out and party again.
:eek:

IIRC, Amy and Ricardo lived across from the 55+ community BUT as I'm see more and more sleuthing going on (you guys rock!) someone saw that (correct me if I'm wrong!) Tony(E) promotion company he worked with had it business address at Sawgrass... All she had to do was ride with Tony(E), wait out in the car whiles he's doing his business.. and just be observant. Tony(E) probably went there a few times a week to get advertisements or what-not (I have no clue what these guys are supposed to be doing!) She was probably very familiar with the place, and knew the traffic in and out.

YES, IIRC in FLA you can look up a tag number and get the owners name (I think the address is still private) I honestly think the Landfill is where she is though.. Having lived in Fla for many years, you just don't go to the swamp or anything.. Its not that easily accessed, and being a girly-girl myself.. Its pretty scary. I wouldn't go there alone for any reason! :eek:

Need help locating info on George’s new job and his changing schedule to bounce against the following theory. I vaguely recall a video interview in which he states he had to go to an afternoon meeting he had with his new job.

Here’s a working theory. This one doesn’t take any initiative on Casey’s part. I haven’t seen (would openly like to) any evidence that Casey plans much of anything. Her life appears to be VERY self-centered and short-term focused, as in, “What am I gonna do today?”, or, “Where am I going to party this weekend?”. A grand plan seems far beyond her modus operandi. Her actions are in the present and without much thought for consequences.

*6/9:

Caylee & Casey spend last night @ Glenwood (per Ricardo’s statement)

*6/10-6/15:

Casey in transition. Caylee continues to stay nights w/ George & Cindy. Casey stays nights @ Tony’s on & off (per Roy’s statement). Caylee goes w/ Casey to Tony’s and on daytrips/errands while Tony is in school 9AM-1PM. This is the period when Roy becomes acquainted w/ Caylee. Casey returns Caylee to George & Cindy’s just before 1PM each afternoon in time for Caylee’s afternoon naps and Casey returns to Tony’s alone for the night. When Caylee awakes from her nap, George is typically home if Casey isn’t there to care for her.

*6/15: After Caylee and Cindy visit w/ Cindy’s parents they return home and go for a swim in the pool. Cindy forgets to remove the ladder when they’re done. This is why the ladder is in place 6/17 (per Anthony’s account to Greta).

*6/16: Casey now accustomed to her new schedule brings Caylee IN (not OUT per George’s account w/ Greta) to George and Cindy’s @ 12:50PM and puts her down for her nap. Casey leaves [one scenario - sneaks out through the back yard gate and leaves This is one explanation for why the gate was discovered open 6/17 (per Anthony’s account to Greta), another scenario she walks past George while he’s watching TV and not paying attention] to go to Tony’s for the evening. Casey, unaware of George’s changing schedule, assumes George will be taking care of Caylee until Cindy returns, or she muttered something to him as she left and he didn’t acknowledge hearing her.

George, believing Casey is still in the house leaves for an afternoon commitment with his new job. Caylee awakes at home alone. She wanders around and into the back yard. She discovers the ladder still attached to the pool – and climbs in.

Casey calls George’s cell @ 3PM, perhaps just to check on Caylee, or to say she won’t be coming home. Alternatively, she may return home and doesn’t see George or Caylee and thinks they may have gone on an errand together. At 4:10PM she discovers Caylee and the flurry of calls begin.

The calls go unanswered and Casey attempts to “solve” this problem the way she always solves problems – cover it up and lie her way through it. At this point Casey is furious with George, and realizes Cindy will blame her. Casey is also blaming Cindy for the ladder being left in place. Casey is compelled first and foremost to avoid the confrontation with Cindy and sets about hiding the body/disposing of the body.

George’s account of Caylee LEAVING on 6/16 may be a completely honest mistake. Or, he may realize Casey’s nanny/kidnapping story needs credibility and he changes it to support Casey. Note that Casey’s statement of dropping Caylee w/ the nanny was in the exact timeframe (i.e. 9AM-1PM) that she was accustomed to having Caylee @ Tony’s vs.George’s LEAVING account that doesn’t fit her ‘normal’ schedule.

The “gas cans” account takes me down too many twists to cover at this point.

The 7/15 3:35PM call to Casey from “Kyle” may, in fact, have been George calling Casey from the “lost BlackJack” he discovered in the car. (Kyle~Klee~Caylee?) to tell her he’s picked up the car, and figured out something is seriously wrong. George may dispose of the BlackJack and set about cleaning the car 7/15 PM. He is absent from the time he picks up the car until 9:50PM.

I’d really appreciate pointers to info on George’s new job and any change in his routine schedule. I don’t have Cindy’s schedule, but, believe she works a “typical” day job schedule and returns home ~6PM.

It would also be interesting to know if “Kyle’s” number matches the 407-856-8405 number given to LE by Kiomarie.

I looked up that number via reverse lookup in whitepages.com and it shows as being unlisted and a land line # in Orlando. I don't know the area and how accurate this is, but it like it is near W. Anderson Street and the 408 expressway. Don't know how that would relate to?

*6/16: Casey now accustomed to her new schedule brings Caylee IN (not OUT per George’s account w/ Greta) to George and Cindy’s @ 12:50PM and puts her down for her nap. Casey leaves [one scenario - sneaks out through the back yard gate and leaves This is one explanation for why the gate was discovered open 6/17 (per Anthony’s account to Greta), another scenario she walks past George while he’s watching TV and not paying attention] to go to Tony’s for the evening. Casey, unaware of George’s changing schedule, assumes George will be taking care of Caylee until Cindy returns, or she muttered something to him as she left and he didn’t acknowledge hearing her.

George, believing Casey is still in the house leaves for an afternoon commitment with his new job. Caylee awakes at home alone. She wanders around and into the back yard. She discovers the ladder still attached to the pool – and climbs in.

Presumes Caylee could access the backyard. Children this age can't usually open sliding glass doors by themselves. So possible IF back sliders we ajar. If A/C was on, that is unlikely.

The calls go unanswered and Casey attempts to “solve” this problem the way she always solves problems – cover it up and lie her way through it. At this point Casey is furious with George, and realizes Cindy will blame her. Casey is also blaming Cindy for the ladder being left in place. Casey is compelled first and foremost to avoid the confrontation with Cindy and sets about hiding the body/disposing of the body.

Possible.

George’s account of Caylee LEAVING on 6/16 may be a completely honest mistake. Or, he may realize Casey’s nanny/kidnapping story needs credibility and he changes it to support Casey. Note that Casey’s statement of dropping Caylee w/ the nanny was in the exact timeframe (i.e. 9AM-1PM) that she was accustomed to having Caylee @ Tony’s vs.George’s LEAVING account that doesn’t fit her ‘normal’ schedule.

I haven't seen anything that has stated that Casey was accustomed to having Caylee at Tony's from 9-1:00 anywhere. IIRC, Clint stated he and Casey would leave together at approximately the same time in the morning. Please provide a link for Caylee being at Tony's in the mornings on a usual basis.

Also, Tony stated that he was often home later from school (i.e. 3:00-4:00) if he stopped after class with friends. So I am not sure I have seen evidence that Casey indeed had a 'normal' schedule.

The “gas cans” account takes me down too many twists to cover at this point.

I'll give you that one without playing devil's advocate. :)

The 7/15 3:35PM call to Casey from “Kyle” may, in fact, have been George calling Casey from the “lost BlackJack” he discovered in the car. (Kyle~Klee~Caylee?) to tell her he’s picked up the car, and figured out something is seriously wrong. George may dispose of the BlackJack and set about cleaning the car 7/15 PM. He is absent from the time he picks up the car until 9:50PM.

I sort of like this one, except that on her phone, if the display did say Kyle, then that would mean she listed her own phone number in the on-hand phone as 'Kyle'. And the fact that he was at work until he finally came home at 9:50 after multiple calls from Cindy and trying to get Lee to intervene.

I’d really appreciate pointers to info on George’s new job and any change in his routine schedule. I don’t have Cindy’s schedule, but, believe she works a “typical” day job schedule and returns home ~6PM.

It would also be interesting to know if “Kyle’s” number matches the 407-856-8405 number given to LE by Kiomarie.

Can't help you with George's job info, but the 'Kyle' number speculations don't quite fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member