Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pavers underneath the lawn furniture were there when Caylee was a toddler...there are photos where you can see them. So I am still not clear where the pavers were put in or when.
I always thought the pavers were put in as a "floor" under the little tykes playhouse. I guess at one time it was just dirt and they decided to put the pavers down to create like a floor in it.

Yeah, but you have to remember that George is ex-LE and Cindy called LE. George would know not to clean out the car.

What I think happened is that Casey thought Cindy was bluffing about calling LE. And I think after Cindy did call that Casey may have then said something about Caylee being dead or something that made Cindy believe there was that possibility. At that point I think that maybe Cindy and George went into the protect Casey mode. Since they checked the back yard, and it just so happened that the dogs allegedly did hit back there, I think this is what happened. Or it could be that George figured it out, and that he told Cindy and they went into protect mode at that point. IMO

Does anyone know if the spare tire was still in the car. I know they looked in the trunk, but did anyone look where the spare tire is kept hidden? I know in some cars the spare tire has it own compartment, I don't know if this car does.

Good catch!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hinky meter on this Kio is up as well. I mean she wanted to "buy" Caylee before birth and offered to. And then tells this to LE? Oh and now wait - it WASN"T Casey Anthony - it was Casey Williams and no - you can't have my phone records. HOLD UP HERE!!!!!

And where is the interview with this KYLE??????????? He was one of the last people to talk with her before the arrest. One of the calls on one of the most crucial days in the timeline.

Kiomarie rates very high on the BSh*t-o-meter. Can't have children - creepy.

The sisters in my neck of the woods would seek paternity faster than you can say Maury.

because she wanted her parents to think she was gone also. but as i said she couldn't get the money to carry thru with her plans.

her parents didn't know where she was until they found the car. i think if she had gotten enough money she would have been long gone with no contact with parents or anyone.

BINGO!! This was my thought all along. Fake JOB - FAKE NANNY - disconnected phones - weird sotries - stealing money - she was going to run, maybe to CALI and hoped her parents would assume she ran away with CAYLEE. OR that something happened to them both via finding the car, but in reality something only happened to Caylee. She ran out of time.

....I have thought early on that LE was just humoring, if you will, the Anthony's.

TOTALLY AGREE. It's all a game. I even think if the BH read all of that, they know Caylee isn't with anyone...and that was a farce. They got Casey out of jail to sit and home and stew, and have the weight of guilt eat her up. Don't think that's gonna happen, like one of the detectives said - she is a cold blooded killer.

I thought I saw in the documents, that this was just a butter type knife, and that cindy said it looked like it had been washed, or was clean? I did not get the impression that this was a murder weapon, or that she tried to hide it.

they called it a "dinner knife" and it was found in the car with the leather bag and belt. She gave it to LE after she washed it exactly the same scenario as the pants.

Why would she have a dinner knife in her car?

You don't eat pizza with a knife.

If I picked up a car from impound, and it smelled - even if it smelled like a dead body - my first instinct would be that the smell came from sitting in the hot sun for a few weeks or, depending on the impound lot, that some seedy characters had been in and out of the car.

Not until I realized that my granddaughter was missing would I suddenly freak out about the car smell.

Yeah, but what if you had a daughter with Casey's track record that had been gone over a month and you were already suspicious because you haven't been able to talk to the grandbaby you have raised from birth in over a month?

the house is a POWDER KEG and will blow any time.

the time is coming when the GP's can not deny it anymore

the question really is ...will they defend their daughter even when they know she killed her grandaugher??

probably they will defend her, but it doesnt men they like her..

its a sad situation -

The anger will get worse everyday- but it will take a bit for the public to see it. Then I think it will blow.

I still say the BH are going to revoke the bail- which they can do at anytime- I would say within the next 10 days or so, and then they are gonna turn on a dime and come out with info on how everyone really was acting!

And I have avoided going down this road. Now I need to. So George puts garbage in the trunk, tells Casey to dump the car. Which would explain his non reaction when he opened the trunk at the tow yard. He wasn't shocked because he knew what was in there.

Exactly.

Well ok - IF YOU don't know THAT smell - I'll give you that. I do know THAT smell - that doesn't matter. What matters is that CINDY AND GEORGE BOTH KNOW THAT SMELL and have admitted to knowing THAT smell and smelling THAT smell in that car.

Having grown up in the Utah and spending alot of time in the mountains, I have come across quite a few animal carcasses that are decomposing. And I can honestly say, that NOTHING smells like that except death. IMO.

vanjett said:
Are there any other places to discuss this, I have not found any other ones thru google? I feel like you all are so connected that my questions are overlooked as I am definitely not a regular. It moves so fast here. Any other recommendations from anyone? Even lurkers?

Vanjett most people new to the forum feel this way. I know I did when I first joined, still feel that way sometimes when a thread is moving fast. But most read every post. No, not all posts get replied to. But I have seen posts get replied to three or four pages later. So don't give up.

Also, if I see a question and don't know the answer to it, I will usually skip it and go on hoping that if someone does know the answer they will answer it.

So keep asking your questions and make any comments you want to. You really aren't being ignored.

Someone may have replied and I missed it, but I think he was going to tell him about Caylee long after she was "missing." I'm not sure she would have offered Caylee to him...
I agree. She was going to tell him he was the father and manipulate him on the sympathy angle from then on. He was going to be her next victim.

And I have avoided going down this road. Now I need to. So George puts garbage in the trunk, tells Casey to dump the car. Which would explain his non reaction when he opened the trunk at the tow yard. He wasn't shocked because he knew what was in there.

Didn't he also give out the recipe for decomp-pizza? Humm I need to go back and check on that. I know if my dad opened my trunk and saw that he would have had a few words to say, there would be a huge reaction.

It does not stop bothering me. And what about CINDY saying that they have to find Casey or she might go to jail? What is that all about. It's very telling as to what they really knew and when. I am convinced now more than ever that they only called LE after they cleaned up Casey's mess or destroyed evidence. They knew they had to call a LONG time before they did.

I didn't want to believe it but I do now. I always thought they covered up after the fact. That is not my opinion anymore.

I have been struggling with that same statement of Cindy's all night long and into today.

I am not so sure the cleaning of the car was an attempt to hide evidence- remember the videos of the home? Man, that house is clean, and I mean spotless! Could be Cindy is a control freak with cleaning- I am. She was so pissed over the car situation, I could see her taking that anger out on cleaning the car.

This is a very valid point. I am trying to have an open mind, but I stll see things sometimes as how I would do it, like if I had to go pick up a car my kid was using that had been towed and smelled horrible, I would be dragging their happy you know what straight over there and making THEM clean it out. Yes, I would be angry, and I would probably be standing over them the whole time lecturing about responsibility and appreciation, etc. Having a grandchild missing in this circumstance, I don't know what I would do, but I don't believe at that point I would have touched anything, removed anything, etc.
Lanie

they called it a "dinner knife" and it was found in the car with the leather bag and belt. She gave it to LE after she washed it exactly the same scenario as the pants.

Why would she have a dinner knife in her car?

You don't eat pizza with a knife.

To be honest, I always keep something in my car that can be used as a weapon, for safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77