2008.07.17 Matthew C. Interview Only (HS Friend)

I've got so much new discovery swirling in my head, like most of us.
:Banane45::crosseyed:
Could someone tell me where Anthony & Casey looked at this new aptment?
I'll read it again, tho'.

TIA:blowkiss:

Matt C manages Cranes Landing Apts. He had a visit from Tony and Casey on June 19 to view an apt there. States Tony was the one wanting an apt. States Casey was in good mood, joyvial. Hugging him tightly. States he called her about getting an apt on June 20 but she was going to Fusion, she invited him, but he didnt want to go.

That call from the 20th could be important as to its time. This is date Tony stated that Casey ran out of gas on road near her home, that he picked her up and she stole gas from her home. It is also a date a neighbor reported her car backed into Anthonys garage. It is also the date Casey and Tony went to Fusion and had a photo session. From 2-4pm on the 20th, Casey was posting online to invite others to the club.

Matt C states he seen Casey at Subway around noon, on his lunch hr, on July 7, that Casey was driving a dark SUV and she told him it was her bf's and that he was out of town. Tony drives a black jeep and he returned to town on July 5.
Casey was spotted by quite a few friends on the date of July 7, some of which were Chris S and Sean D, and others, but I believe they stated seeing her at Buffalo Wings.
July 7 is also date that Casey posted her Diary of Days.

If anyone has info for these 2 dates of Matt C's sightings, please add here!

Casey "forgot" her ID to view the apt. Just like she "forgot" it that one time to buy alcohol. Guess she didn't want her friends to know she didn't have a driver's license! LOL.

I was a leasing agent in college. We'd ask potential renters other places they had visited or were considering renting. Since KC could not view the apartment maybe she stayed in the leasing office and saw ZG's information card. The question should be if ZG ever visited Matt's apartment community.

Wait a minute...the real ZG did say she had visited other apt. complexes. Maybe she visited this one and since Casey had to stay in the office, she may have seen something in ZG's name on it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back