Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #22

I wonder what kind of evidence that they have as to COD? I mean I know strangulation would be obvious during autopsy, but how did they come up with the plastic bag? Was it found? STrangulation by ligature, manual, what? Does anyone know?

I just have this feeling that either video was taken or pictures taken of her during or after her death. I highly doubt he would have left the bag with her when he buried her. As sick as this is I think he wanted a "trophy" to show off to his pedophile friends.

I also can't wai tto find out what evidence they found at his house that led them directly to her body. I also do not beleive that J1 left as was stated in the affidavits. I think she played a big role in her death and maybe was offered immunity for cooperating w/ police. Maybe she knew where Brooke's body was....

Keep us informed, bd. I still find it hard to wrap my head around this case....a new level in depravity.

I know someone that lives in the area, and was told that J1 had been going about from day one as if nothing was wrong. And people in the area were beside themselves, I personally don't have a good feeling about that girl and can not understand how her boyfriends parents would allow him to continue seeing her.

Hi
I'm not sure how much we're allowed to talk about AR on here...but even just looking at her myspace pic....something gives me a bad feeling...like an uneasy feeling about her....it's almost like a "flashback" kinda feeling...like a "type" of person i knew back in high school....the kinda girl that you didn't really want as a "friend", but you didn't want her as an enemy more so you kept her as a "friend"...does that make sense?
IF she was involved in...or knew that something bad was going to happen to Brooke...and poor Brooke isn't even here anymore, how in the world could she be "ok" w/ that?
How can she be going on like nothing happened at all? :(
Why isn't she sad? distraught? disgusted? anything? :(
It makes me sick...and yes i know she went through hell too...i know that...i get that....
i was abused for years too...not nearly to the extent she was....
but her cousin is DEAD...she didn't even have a chance....
and she was possibly a part of all this.....:(
i hope i don't get in trouble for writing all this...
please tell me if i should delete it ok???
I took a long break from this case cuz it was sooooo upsetting to me....i got caught up in Caylee's case for a while....
but i came back to try to continue about Brooke....
how has her mom been handling this stuff?
Does anyone know?
I mean her own sister's husband...
have people seen the sisters together at all?
Like in court or anything?
Have you all looked at Savannah's myspace page lately?
It's so sad :(....her "quote" and stuff....

www.brookebennett.org

site isnt up yet but a scholarship foundation is being established in her name. Bookmark, keep checking and donate if you can. Jim & Janet are the ones doing this, not her mother's family. They will start giving scholarships in the year 2013, the year she would have graduated. It is open to students entering any legal related field.

What a coward, he can't even stand up like a man in court. Guess his bravado only works on little girls....Westerfield can move over, there's a new and lower scum in town. :(

Hi
I'm not sure how much we're allowed to talk about AR on here...but even just looking at her myspace pic....something gives me a bad feeling...like an uneasy feeling about her....it's almost like a "flashback" kinda feeling...like a "type" of person i knew back in high school....the kinda girl that you didn't really want as a "friend", but you didn't want her as an enemy more so you kept her as a "friend"...does that make sense?
IF she was involved in...or knew that something bad was going to happen to Brooke...and poor Brooke isn't even here anymore, how in the world could she be "ok" w/ that?
How can she be going on like nothing happened at all? :(
Why isn't she sad? distraught? disgusted? anything? :(
It makes me sick...and yes i know she went through hell too...i know that...i get that....
i was abused for years too...not nearly to the extent she was....
but her cousin is DEAD...she didn't even have a chance....
and she was possibly a part of all this.....:(
i hope i don't get in trouble for writing all this...
please tell me if i should delete it ok???
I took a long break from this case cuz it was sooooo upsetting to me....i got caught up in Caylee's case for a while....
but i came back to try to continue about Brooke....
how has her mom been handling this stuff?
Does anyone know?
I mean her own sister's husband...
have people seen the sisters together at all?
Like in court or anything?
Have you all looked at Savannah's myspace page lately?
It's so sad :(....her "quote" and stuff....
I'm quoting myself here, cuz i haven't seen much back about what i said and i kinda wanted to add a little bit too...
i really hope this is ok to write, but i just have so many mixed up emotions about what i feel about AR.
To me, i feel like she should be held responsible in some way for her part in this...i mean i know she was a victim of MJ too...
but to me...she was old enough to know better....to keep Brooke from getting hurt...to warn her...to tell someone...to speak up somehow...i just don't get it....she could have been the way to help save her cousin's life...i mean how do you hate someone that much???...and even more so that she is living her life as "normal" as can be...and why would anyone at this point want to have anything to do her?...why would anyone want to be her friend?...how can anyone trust her?...look how she betrayed her own family?...it bothers me so much....she should not be allowed to be going on like this...it's scary to me actually that she is allowed to be living her life free and normal...i wouldn't want my kids around her at all if it was my choice....
am i way out there???

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=9136707

Another article about his past conviction.

Isn't this yet ANOTHER conviction? The one we knew about was a relative in 1985 (charges dropped) and a conviction in 1992...this one is a neighbor in 1987. And looks like the state of VT hid this crime...the victim was barely able to prove that the conviction happened because the record was expunged.

I'm quoting myself here, cuz i haven't seen much back about what i said and i kinda wanted to add a little bit too...
i really hope this is ok to write, but i just have so many mixed up emotions about what i feel about AR.
To me, i feel like she should be held responsible in some way for her part in this...i mean i know she was a victim of MJ too...
but to me...she was old enough to know better....to keep Brooke from getting hurt...to warn her...to tell someone...to speak up somehow...i just don't get it....she could have been the way to help save her cousin's life...i mean how do you hate someone that much???...and even more so that she is living her life as "normal" as can be...and why would anyone at this point want to have anything to do her?...why would anyone want to be her friend?...how can anyone trust her?...look how she betrayed her own family?...it bothers me so much....she should not be allowed to be going on like this...it's scary to me actually that she is allowed to be living her life free and normal...i wouldn't want my kids around her at all if it was my choice....
am i way out there???

I don't think you're way out there, so. On the one hand you'd feel sorry for her, but there are other kids to have as friends.....would you want your child around a mother this irresponsible? Could your child have a sleep over? Who knows where AR's head is, it's pretty clear that her mother's is somewhere the sun doesn't shine, but the daughter.....and even the younger daughter. Who knows what went on in that household. Life's too short and we don't know what will impact our kids - I'd vote better to be safe than sorry. My big mantra on that score is always talk to your kids so they feel that they can come to you if something is bothering them.

I talked to a woman today who used to be very close w/ MJ & Denise & Cassie until this happened. She toldme that AR hasmoved out of the house and is now living w/ her Godmother and IS getting counseling once a week. Denise is not working and has completely shut everybody out of her life. (The Godmother was brutally attacked about 11-12 years ago by a neighbor teenager. He beat her, slashed her throat and left her for dead. Hei s currently serving a life sentence for attempted murder.) This woman is a very nice and respectable person in the community and I hope she can provide AR w/ the help she needs seeing how she herself has been thru such a traumatic experience and has gone on to live a normal life. AR is facing NO charges whatsoever for her role in Brookes death. I do not agree with this. She also told me that Brooke and her stepmother really didnt get along and that is the reason that Jim didnt get to be as big a part of her life as he would have liked to.

I am so glad that AR's Godmother has stepped in but I don't believe once a week counselling is anywhere near enough to be helpful.

I am so glad that AR's Godmother has stepped in but I don't believe once a week counselling is anywhere near enough to be helpful.

But it's a start, it's a relief to hear that AR is getting some sort of help.

Thanks for the update bdmama. I hear ya, on the charges, bd, but I don't feel that I know enough of the case or understand enough about the impact on AR to have a balanced opinion on this. Til more about her involvement is out, it's hard to know where she was in all of this. She's been brainwashed since she was 9. Her view on right and wrong is probably so skewed that it would be considered diminished capacity or something of the sort. It may be better to get her to open up and tell everything she knows. :confused: I just hope they get Jacques and Gagnon behind bars for good.

Im trying to do some research on Michael Jacques, as where he lived and worked prior to his arrest.
I know his last address in Vermont and his last employment which started in March 2007 in New Hampshire.
He lived in Randolph VT for quite sometime, but where was he working before March 2007?

I know he worked at Vermont Castings at some point, my mother worked with him. She got done years ago but I'm not sure when he did.

Im trying to do some research on Michael Jacques, as where he lived and worked prior to his arrest.
I know his last address in Vermont and his last employment which started in March 2007 in New Hampshire.
He lived in Randolph VT for quite sometime, but where was he working before March 2007?

Hypertherm. It's Thermadyne's competitor.

I can't help but wonder how he got that way, and what the other siblings may be going thru with this and whatever they may have endured growing up. I know he has the sister there as mentioned in previous posts, but I also know he has a brother in Topeka, Kansas although I am not sure of the actual bloodline. Not sure how many siblings there are and if they grew up in the same environment, hopefully they have not and will not manifest like he did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back