Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true that TES was also trying to tie Trenton Duckett into this search?

I want to express if there is a person that is discussing the Search they were on, TES is prepared to deal with such an individual.

It is BEYOND ME why anyone would want to jeopardize a search for this child to get a mention on a chat, of which there are probably millions. How does this contribute to finding Caylee? I know how it hurts are efforts, badly. As I am not permitted to discuss it either, you can simply deduct that it does.

He wants someone to figure out how to unban members now to get us back on! Hope it works...

Well, since the WS haters have failed to get a rise out of us over the last couple of weeks with their nastiness, they are trying to take it to Murt's chat because they can hide behind hats and streamer numbers and spam the heck out of his chat. Sad that it is that way, but it goes to show how immature some people can be. Best to ignore them, or in Murt's case, he has the power to ban the WS haters. Sooner or later the haters will get bored and move on... and WS will still be here working to make a difference.

Parasites die without a Host- BIO 101
:clap:

I just think it's too bad that Murt has to concentrate so hard on people whose feelings are getting hurt because they somehow got banned, and we aren't getting any information about the actual search. I know Murt can't give us details, but it's all about posters logging in to complain.

I registered and went to Murt's site first time last night. I'll see if I can get in now. Yes, we have banned former members intentionally trying to cause trouble for ws, in return causing Murt trouble, hindering good honest people who care and are concerned about the searches. Their laughing about it, guess it's funny to slander others when it's not your own name being mocked. Sad day, when this is about finding Caylee, we should all be pulling together, even those that have a wound they love to lick.

I haven't checked all the threads, heard ws got a mention on HNN, cool! WS Rocks! Searchers Rock! TES rocks! LE rocks! Tricia Rocks! rocks! JBean rocks! PattyG rocks! Boy that felt good. All good people Rock!

I just think it's too bad that Murt has to concentrate so hard on people whose feelings are getting hurt because they somehow got banned, and we aren't getting any information about the actual search. I know Murt can't give us details, but it's all about posters logging in to complain.

So who are you actually placing the blame on Calikid?

I dont think it has anything to do with peoples feelings being hurt. If you look at the comments page, you have people from all over the world who are banned for no reason and want to participate in the discussion.

So, Murt isnt concentrating on this glitch (if indeed it is a glitch) because of how banned members feel, I assume he's doing it because he wants to provide this service to everyone.

What's a monkey?

Yeah! What is a "monkey" and why do they want to know if we are one???? I don't want to be discriminated against just because they think I'm a monkey...

No, Im not able to do anything at all

I don't post much over here, mainly lurk, but wanted to say you aren't alone. A friend of mine from IS was also banned. Hopefully things will settle down soon. Newsjunkie seems to be pretty fair, just overwhelmed right now.

I have seen the people bashing WSs and think its wrong, but most rational people know that to be true.

Yeah! What is a "monkey" and why do they want to know if we are one???? I don't want to be discriminated against just because they think I'm a monkey...

Probably wants to know if they're from the website.

Your comment gave me the giggles :floorlaugh:

I don't know, but I'm glad folks were banned. Good folks might have got sweeped up as well.

But earlier, nothing could be seen, because of all the Troll spamming the place. Some times it might be just typing one letter over and over again, Others were saying things they shouldn't. Some where arguing saying Caylee is alive, just to start mess.

No, Im not able to do anything at all

I've been there since friday and I haven't had a prob, I am under a different hate, and have only made small references to ws. A lot of the people that are getting banned are outsiders so to speak, so I don't know what to tell you sorry.

I got right in. The site IMO is overloaded. I think their having technical issues, overloaded, jerks, and Murt is trying to smooth the problems out. Bless his heart, he's trying. Very interesting indeed. Maybe those having trouble should re-boot. The chat is moving so fast I can't keep up.

I want to express if there is a person that is discussing the Search they were on, TES is prepared to deal with such an individual.

It is BEYOND ME why anyone would want to jeopardize a search for this child to get a mention on a chat, of which there are probably millions. How does this contribute to finding Caylee? I know how it hurts are efforts, badly. As I am not permitted to discuss it either, you can simply deduct that it does.

Good to know that TES is prepared to deal with those that discuss the search efforts.

Tim Miller rocks!

I don't know, but I'm glad folks were banned. Good folks might have got sweeped up as well.

But earlier, nothing could be seen, because of all the Troll spamming the place. Some times it might be just typing one letter over and over again, Others were saying things they shouldn't. Some where arguing saying Caylee is alive, just to start mess.

I think the mods were doing a great job booting the spammers and rude people but after a few hours of that, they began booting people who did nothing wrong. I, and many others who have been banned havent spoken two words in the chat area. Its strange, to say the least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288