Who is the accomplice?

That's one possibility, although I don't recall JG saying that he'd been at the house when no one was home. Of course we haven't yet seen every statement taken in this case.

We have testimony to that fact. Remember, George and Cindy came home to find Caylee on the bed between Casey and Jesse. They flipped out because of the "rule" being broken and George was vehement about how angry he was in retelling the story to the FBI.

Why did George lie about the chase on the 24th?

He even encouraged LE to pull toll records.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155437.pdf

Page 49. In the document dump under 8-7-2008.

Economics Detective Karen Toledo researched the Anthony’s E-Pass records for the dates in question. Those reports are attached. The records do not support George Anthony’s account regarding him chasing Casey Anthony after she took Cindy Anthony’s SUV.

Did he know they would check it and discover it was a lie, was it a clue, was there something specific on that day he did, Casey did, or what? I can't figure out why he told this story and even told them to check toll records or that he would provide them if he knew he was lying.

Why?

I believe George found something in Casey's car on THIS day. Whatever it was caused a burst of anger and shock in George, enough for Cindy to tell him to calm down and enough for him to say he chased Casey anyway. I just don't believe he did it in his own car. I believe he chased Casey in HER car. When he couldn't find her, I believe he took care of whatever he found.
I think at this time, I"ll add the ubiquitous MOO.

I believe George found something in Casey's car on THIS day. Whatever it was caused a burst of anger and shock in George, enough for Cindy to tell him to calm down and enough for him to say he chased Casey anyway. I just don't believe he did it in his own car. I believe he chased Casey in HER car. When he couldn't find her, I believe he took care of whatever he found.
I think at this time, I"ll add the ubiquitous MOO.

What was strange about all of that is that Casey's car should have been there or otherwise she got a ride to the house to take Cindy's vehicle. Now, if anything happened on the 24th, could it be that George got rid of the smell in the car that Casey said was taken care of in text? Did George know something prior, Cindy didn't want him to tell what he knew now, but he told a story about chasing her anyway regarding that date - which obviously didn't happen? A clue? If the body was in the backyard on the 17th and 18th when she borrowed the shovel - did the body get moved to the car and then get removed on the 23 or 24th as to the length of decomp time matching? He would have had to have blocked something that bad out, not to move forward and get rid of the car, or perhaps he advised her or helped her abandon it at Amscott on the 27th with purse in tow (hoping it would get stolen). That would make sense if she was brought there by her father to meet AL though - with household food items from the Anthony home now wouldn't it??

Why did George, in a 911 call, say in a strange way "Caylee is missing?" huh? After taking the car back home like he didn't know what was up? IIRC, that 911 call had a strange interlude between Cindy and George - not sure if he was there or on another phone. He said he went back to work, but I thought he was present in the last 911 call.

Something doesn't add up.

I think the chase story might be critical as to who the accomplice might be.

JMO

I think Jessie probably by that point realized that it had been Casey trying to make him think that Caylee was in the room. I would sure second guess what I had heard was well. Could have been the television, anything. Heck, I don't put it past Casey to have had a video of Caley playing on her computer with the sound turned way up. Who knpws?

:eek: Kind of like the recording of a small child's voice Cindy's mother received a couple of times. I wouldn't put it past KC either.

We have testimony to that fact. Remember, George and Cindy came home to find Caylee on the bed between Casey and Jesse. They flipped out because of the "rule" being broken and George was vehement about how angry he was in retelling the story to the FBI.

But I thought that was in Caylee's first six months so that would fit quite nicely with the statement that JG had not been to the house since Caylee was months old.

Reading on another thread about that they can't account that George actually went back to work after the car was brought home (through e-pass) this came to me:

I was thinking good thing there was the tow guy there when they opened the trunk to prove Caylee's body wasn't in there otherwise i might think George disposed of Caylee. Then it hit me. If she was UNDER the carpet where the spare tire would be, the tow guy wouldn't know that. George could have went home checked the car and found Caylee. Just thinking out loud here,.. what do you think? Could it be plausabe? Just wonderin

I have said that from the first time it was told about GA picking up the car at the tow yard. Someone here posted a picture of a convertible like hers, and the trunks are not the same, nor are the spare tire area. Some people here were disturbed when I kept saying she was in the tire well, so I let it go.

That is exactly what I have believed from the beginning, because that model does have the full tire well with carpet over it.

What was strange about all of that is that Casey's car should have been there or otherwise she got a ride to the house to take Cindy's vehicle. Now, if anything happened on the 24th, could it be that George got rid of the smell in the car that Casey said was taken care of in text? Did George know something prior, Cindy didn't want him to tell what he knew now, but he told a story about chasing her anyway regarding that date - which obviously didn't happen? A clue? If the body was in the backyard on the 17th and 18th when she borrowed the shovel - did the body get moved to the car and then get removed on the 23 or 24th as to the length of decomp time matching? He would have had to have blocked something that bad out, not to move forward and get rid of the car, or perhaps he advised her or helped her abandon it at Amscott on the 27th with purse in tow (hoping it would get stolen). That would make sense if she was brought there by her father to meet AL though - with household food items from the Anthony home now wouldn't it??

Why did George, in a 911 call, say in a strange way "Caylee is missing?" huh? After taking the car back home like he didn't know what was up? IIRC, that 911 call had a strange interlude between Cindy and George - not sure if he was there or on another phone. He said he went back to work, but I thought he was present in the last 911 call.

Something doesn't add up.

I think the chase story might be critical as to who the accomplice might be.

JMO

I will also add that it was on the 25th was when Casey txt'd Amy and told her that she thought her dad had hit something with HER car. I don't know anything about George calling 911, though.

Why did George lie about the chase on the 24th?

He even encouraged LE to pull toll records.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155437.pdf

Page 49. In the document dump under 8-7-2008.

Economics Detective Karen Toledo researched the Anthony’s E-Pass records for the dates in question. Those reports are attached. The records do not support George Anthony’s account regarding him chasing Casey Anthony after she took Cindy Anthony’s SUV.

Did he know they would check it and discover it was a lie, was it a clue, was there something specific on that day he did, Casey did, or what? I can't figure out why he told this story and even told them to check toll records or that he would provide them if he knew he was lying.

Why?

He never provided them. Keep in mind that the 24th was ALSO the day he "said" he wanted in the trunk of her car and she would not let him in it and threw the gas cans at him. So if she was there then, WHY would he be chasing her later in CA's car? Did she leave her car there at that time?

I have said that from the first time it was told about GA picking up the car at the tow yard. Someone here posted a picture of a convertible like hers, and the trunks are not the same, nor are the spare tire area. Some people here were disturbed when I kept saying she was in the tire well, so I let it go.

That is exactly what I have believed from the beginning, because that model does have the full tire well with carpet over it.

Interesting thought. Is there anything verifying what exact model & trunk/tire area type KC's car had. Just wondering, but how do you know which one KC's wheel well area is?

They are BOTH calling each other habitual liars. It is a VERY Strange relationship there. Casey told her mom NOT to believe anything JG had to say because he lied (pot calling the kettle black) a long time ago at the very beginning. I think she didn't want her mother to talk to him, and was afraid he might spill something. As for who told him that -- he says that LP told him that. In all his interactions with LE it seems he's very nervous to me, and he's trying to get a relationship built so they're not looking at him. He even got all the friends together so they could 'get their timeline' straight. I said in another thread that seems to be obstruction of justice!! He shouldn't be instigating that kind of thing because they are ALL being called as witnesses! (or most of them)

He has been overly eager from the get go imo. Wonder why LE didn't ask him to submit to a poly like they did AL? That would prove interesting I bet.

He did take a polygraph and passed it. I felt he was hiding something too until that came out.

Reading on another thread about that they can't account that George actually went back to work after the car was brought home (through e-pass) this came to me:

I was thinking good thing there was the tow guy there when they opened the trunk to prove Caylee's body wasn't in there otherwise i might think George disposed of Caylee. Then it hit me. If she was UNDER the carpet where the spare tire would be, the tow guy wouldn't know that. George could have went home checked the car and found Caylee. Just thinking out loud here,.. what do you think? Could it be plausabe? Just wonderin

Either that or George, who had to have known what that smell meant, and who went to the trunk of the car to open it anyway with the tow yard guy right there with him, already knew that Caylee wasn't in there anymore...

Think about it: why on earth would George risk the tow yard guy seeing what might be causing that horrible decomp smell UNLESS he already knew that the trunk was empty (or that Caylee was hidden from view) AND he was looking for a WITNESS TO SAY THAT THE TRUNK WAS EMPTY THE DAY AND MOMENT IT WAS PICKED UP FROM THE TOW YARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mind is mush..........this while fantasy world of the ant family has me wore out.........

Think about it: why on earth would George risk the tow yard guy seeing what might be causing that horrible decomp smell UNLESS he already knew that the trunk was empty (or that Caylee was hidden from view) AND he was looking for a WITNESS TO SAY THAT THE TRUNK WAS EMPTY THE DAY AND MOMENT IT WAS PICKED UP FROM THE TOW YARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

resp. snipped.....

A WS'er has the same model car & measured the 'spare tire' compartment....
it will only hold a 'donut' & only is about 6 inches deep.

resp. snipped.....

A WS'er has the same model car & measured the 'spare tire' compartment....
it will only hold a 'donut' & only is about 6 inches deep.

That was a convertible and it is not indicative of the size of a full size. Those are plenty large enough.

Forensic Test Confirms Decaying Body In Casey's Trunk, A Second Suspect Will Surface.

Saturday, October 25, 2008 7:04:43 AM

Defense Attorney Richard Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was and believes a second suspect will surface.

"So if the hypothesis is Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," said Hornsby.

Names mentioned are, George, Tony L., or the neighbours.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

Forensic Test Confirms Decaying Body In Casey's Trunk, A Second Suspect Will Surface.

Saturday, October 25, 2008 7:04:43 AM

Defense Attorney Richard Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was and believes a second suspect will surface.

"So if the hypothesis is Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," said Hornsby.

Names mentioned are, George, Tony L., or the neighbours.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

Two other players with LE backgrounds are: JG and AR(<--don't know about the 'brains' with this one)

Respectfully snipped from article on:
WFTV.com

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 – updated: 5:16 pm EST November 26, 2008

<<Casey’s ex-fiance’, Jesse Grund, told investigators he has heard
that Casey has been cooking up a story to frame him for Caylee's murder, even though she insists Caylee is alive. Grund claims Casey tried to convince her lawyer, with her mother's help, that Grund killed Caylee because of his "obsession" with her and planted evidence in the back of her (Casey’s) car.>>

I don't know - I just found this an interesting comment. I know there's no love lost between CA and JG, but this is outta the blue. Haven't heard anything about it before...strange.

Funny, I always thought it was the other LE, TR. She was out in that area sometime in mid june. I would have to go back to the ping thingy again. It was one of those days when she had a block of time missing.

could KC have convinced one of the guys in her life a story about a dead dog or something and they helped with a burial and never told a soul out of wanting no involvement in all of this? No way can I see KC ruining her manicure to do the digging.
And a decomposed, smelly, messy, 30 lb dead body, she had GA or LA help???? or maybe she left the bag by the river where cross was and the wild animals and gators did all the dirty work fo KC???? so many angles.........gators don't talk!

In a thread somewhere I also thought that Caylee was under the carpet in that trunk. Do we know if the spare was still in the car when LE got it?

I don't know I used to not think GA or CA could be involved but after those crazy videos from jail I have no clue. Why would CA call the cops if she knew? GA would have had to have told her after the 911 call right?

my guess is that the person who disposed of Caylee's body is most likely GA or LA. No one in their right mind would participate in that cover-up unless they had a very good reason to protect their own interests. I think that KC may NOT know where the body is, but she definately caused the death of her daughter.
In my opinion, the whole fam damnily has obstructed the investigation and should do jail time for it. I will be disappointed if that doesn't come to pass.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back