IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #3

Thanks for the heads up, Dark Knight. That forum in general kind of scares me but I pray that someone gets their feathers riled up enough to say the right thing that leads to an arrest in this case.

Hopefully they don't read here, too, and start being cautious! :slap: :crazy:

Rosco,

There is mention of a 'big John' on Topix- in the DNA story. Is he familiar to you?

Big John does exist, apparently. Some other guy on Topix said he knew who he was, too. Called him John-O, or something.

FYI to all...Rosco is still on vacation thru Monday, so that is why she isn't online very much to respond. She will resume her daily posting when she gets back to work, ironically enough, lol. *hopes her boss doesn't read this, hehe*

Hopefully they don't read here, too, and start being cautious! :slap: :crazy:

Big John does exist, apparently. Some other guy on Topix said he knew who he was, too. Called him John-O, or something.

FYI to all...Rosco is still on vacation thru Monday, so that is why she isn't online very much to respond. She will resume her daily posting when she gets back to work, ironically enough, lol. *hopes her boss doesn't read this, hehe*

I know what you mean about the posters (over there) getting cautious- it just doesn't seem like any of the 'argumentive' posters come over here. I'm thankful it's fairly quiet over here.:clap: (Perhaps Topix seems "safer" for anonymous information?)

I don't remember mention of the 'John'- it said something about an argument between John and a family member of Terry? (Has it been covered on here? Is it true? Am I reading it right?)

I do hope that Rosco is enjoying a couple days off- she sure deserves a little vacation. Thanks Dark Knight for filling in when Rosco is offline. Prayers for resolution in 2009! :blowkiss:

OOOHH this new format is GREAT!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!

As DK said... while i am at home I have such limited time for play on the computer.... so mostly while i have been off of work I luk and sometimes reply... but DS is normally on my hip wanting to do something. We miss each other and when we are together it's important to be doing something together... even if it's playing 'BOLT" on Playstation 2 that he got from Santa.. (it's actually a cool game LOL) Mom is getting good at those games these days...LOL..

Yea - don't tell the boss that I get most of my postings while on the clock.. (EEKK - hope nobody at work reads here )

DK and I were talking yesterday about the John-O... That's Big John that 'no name Joe' is refering too on topix. I am certain cuz he said that he has a cowboy hat and is tall. I told him that i only remember him being around the house that ONE day - the day we arrived at Dad's place. The morning after Dad and Darleen were found. This was the day that DH cleaned and burned the couch. But DH said no.. he was around most of the time. EVen at the lake house that night we all were there. DS said he was like XBF's shadow roaming around. Was quiet and very very much as a picture on the wall. He NEVER introduced himself to me nor anyone in the family when he was at the house. We had no clue who the heck he was.
SOO your a stranger as a crime scene home where 'your friend's' girlfriend's parents were just murdered...and family is staring to show at the house... would you introduce yourself to the family before you start TAKING personal property off? Extend a hand to the family and tell them your very sorry and I am here for support for 'A" and if you need any help?

I was told that he was helping XBF to take all the property off/out of the barn/house becuz 'A' told him... and he was just following her orders. This was taking place w/I 24hrs of their murders.

Why would taking inventory and locking up 'property items' be of such importance right following homicides.??

I am still concerned about all of Dad's guns that were taken as soon as the safe was opened that day. Every single gun was taken off the propety without checking the numbers or taking some kind of inventory.

What happends if a ANOTHER person gets murdered and it's with Dad's gun? How would anyone know if they never took then numbers or inventory of the guns taken from the safe? All those guns (about 15 or so) left the property THAT DAY and I was told by LE THAT DAY it was a civil matter and I nor LE can do anything about that.

WHAT!!!!!???? So three years later - where are those guns? With some drug dealer.... ???

Never going to know cuz never took inventory.

Rosco

DK and I were talking yesterday about the John-O... That's Big John that 'no name Joe' is refering too on topix. I am certain cuz he said that he has a cowboy hat and is tall. I told him that i only remember him being around the house that ONE day - the day we arrived at Dad's place. The morning after Dad and Darleen were found. This was the day that DH cleaned and burned the couch. But DH said no.. he was around most of the time. EVen at the lake house that night we all were there. DS said he was like XBF's shadow roaming around. Was quiet and very very much as a picture on the wall. He NEVER introduced himself to me nor anyone in the family when he was at the house. We had no clue who the heck he was.
SOO your a stranger as a crime scene home where 'your friend's' girlfriend's parents were just murdered...and family is staring to show at the house... would you introduce yourself to the family before you start TAKING personal property off? Extend a hand to the family and tell them your very sorry and I am here for support for 'A" and if you need any help?

I was told that he was helping XBF to take all the property off/out of the barn/house becuz 'A' told him... and he was just following her orders. This was taking place w/I 24hrs of their murders.

Why would taking inventory and locking up 'property items' be of such importance right following homicides.??

I am still concerned about all of Dad's guns that were taken as soon as the safe was opened that day. Every single gun was taken off the propety without checking the numbers or taking some kind of inventory.

What happends if a ANOTHER person gets murdered and it's with Dad's gun? How would anyone know if they never took then numbers or inventory of the guns taken from the safe? All those guns (about 15 or so) left the property THAT DAY and I was told by LE THAT DAY it was a civil matter and I nor LE can do anything about that.

WHAT!!!!!???? So three years later - where are those guns? With some drug dealer.... ???

Never going to know cuz never took inventory.

Rosco

Sorry for clipping your response- I was wondering if 'joe' was making sense to you. The story of 'big John' seems a little odd as I can't imagine why he wouldn't have introduced himself to all of you. I also don't understand why 'they' removed all those items from Terry and Darleen's property or why LE would have allowed it (especially firearms). I pray that someone over at Topix can come through with some clearer statements.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and I do hope you are enjoying time with your DS. :blowkiss:

Wow, Rosco, the theft of guns is a CIVIL matter? How odd. That Big John guy sounds kinda creepy, just hanging out in the shadows and taking things of the property. Without even an introduction! Rather rude, at the very least wouldn't you say? And geez, that Ray guy over on Topix! I don't know what I think about him! It sure is a lot more confrontational over there than here, huh?

Sorry for clipping your response- I was wondering if 'joe' was making sense to you. The story of 'big John' seems a little odd as I can't imagine why he wouldn't have introduced himself to all of you. I also don't understand why 'they' removed all those items from Terry and Darleen's property or why LE would have allowed it (especially firearms). I pray that someone over at Topix can come through with some clearer statements.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and I do hope you are enjoying time with your DS. :blowkiss:

HI!
'no name joe' is not really making any sense... Kinda. I know 'who' he's talking about - but I dont know if him coming by the house showing support late on 'some' night (joe has not let me know what night he was there and heard/seen) - depends on if it was the actual night Dad and Darleen were murdered... But still strange how Big John was 'showing support' when he was there the whole time.- - - That 'Big John" was there the whole time... DH told me this morning that he remembers him there at the house that evening and also days after - at Dad's place. I dont remember - BUT he does cuz he had a face/face with him while 'Big John' was removing stuff off of the property. Big John did NOTHING when DH (a stranger mind you cus they were NEVER introduced) got into it with him.. Cussed at him and threat to hurt if he kept up with taking Dad's stuff. Big JOhn said he was told to do it.. by 'A'... and he was just doing what was told.

I know - LE told me it was a civil matter - cuz 'A' was in charge of property. :eek::confused:

Rosco

Wow, Rosco, the theft of guns is a CIVIL matter? How odd. That Big John guy sounds kinda creepy, just hanging out in the shadows and taking things of the property. Without even an introduction! Rather rude, at the very least wouldn't you say? And geez, that Ray guy over on Topix! I don't know what I think about him! It sure is a lot more confrontational over there than here, huh?

He was/is creepy. Really - how could anyone be on someone's property of a double murder and family is all over.. and NEVER extend a hand.. TO ME - the daughter... or my DH.. the son-in-law.

Sorry - DH and I are not shacking up together..and have been married 12yrs... The relationship was not boyfriend/girfriend - like 'A' and 'XBF' (at the time). Seems XBF had total control and he was not even married to 'A".. just sleepin with her..
Extend courtesy and show respect to the family that survived. Nope.. he was just a shadow for XBF and never said 2 words to me the whole time. NEVER.

Oh yea... 'Ray'.. is a card huh? Might be someone I know?? :crazy: stir the pot?:waitasec:

Rosco

He was/is creepy. Really - how could anyone be on someone's property of a double murder and family is all over.. and NEVER extend a hand.. TO ME - the daughter... or my DH.. the son-in-law.

Sorry - DH and I are not shacking up together..and have been married 12yrs... The relationship was not boyfriend/girfriend - like 'A' and 'XBF' (at the time). Seems XBF had total control and he was not even married to 'A".. just sleepin with her..
Extend courtesy and show respect to the family that survived. Nope.. he was just a shadow for XBF and never said 2 words to me the whole time. NEVER.

Oh yea... 'Ray'.. is a card huh? Might be someone I know?? :crazy: stir the pot?:waitasec:

Rosco

Ray sounds like a freakin' idiot. Probably sleeping with "A." :mad:

I totally do not want anyone (esp. LE) to think that I am disrespecting LE in anyway here on WS. I feel very secure with their investigation and respect what they told me to be the law. For me to understand and accept.... that I can not always do...

I forever will respect LE and their energies with the solving of these murders.

Rosco

I totally do not want anyone (esp. LE) to think that I am disrespecting LE in anyway here on WS. I feel very secure with their investigation and respect what they told me to be the law. For me to understand and accept.... that I can not always do...

I forever will respect LE and their energies with the solving of these murders.

Rosco

I don't think you have ever been disrespectful to LE, Rosco. I can understand being frustrated at times, but I'm sure they understand that.

..........did LE check the records and see if any violent persons was released recently before the murders, perhaps within the past year?............and second, the car that was reported on the property by the gm.......did LE check to see if a car was reported stolen before hand, such as the day or night before the crimes?..............i do sense two involved, would be hard for only one to commit this crime alone and keep in control, as far as watching to make sure no one else arrived etc...................they had to be there at least for an half hour or so..........at night to hid, and not to bring attention Th themselves......i since they went around the back, to the garage when they pulled in, perhaps seen a light coming from the back, and one went into the shed, and the other the house........i don't sense a lengthy visit, or any small talk, just a quick attack and a search for items to steel............perhaps the killer or killers were meth addicts, and looking to steel and pond items for drugs, and left no witnesses so not to go back to jail/prision......that is why i asked about possible parloes, and stolen vehicle at the time.........just trying to offer an different approach/path they could travel on, to see what may transpire.

The More I read about Ray I think it might be A again.I saw a slip of fingers today that I replied back to.

Rosco,

I have just recently found this case and would first off like to extend my deepest sympathy to you and you'r family...I have spent the better part of 3 days straight doing nothing but reading here and at Topix....I am on the outside looking in and have come up with a few things that I think LE should look into...
Here we go..

I feel that from the little I know of you'r parents that they must have known or sensed that "A" and "Q" were possibly into drugs, I feel that they may have started to pull back money from "A" and that would have infuriated her and stood to make her not so popular with her druggie friends..I bet she bought alot of the drugs that they all did together...So at some point they are all sitting around smoking dope bitching about money and one of the friends says something like well of "A" parents died she would be rolling in the dough and none of us would have to worry about how we would pay for drugs, a comment like that may have started the whole ball rolling..

"A" thinks about things for while and remebers the hand written will and thinks she will stand to gain more by Mom & Dad dead then what she has with them alive, who needs them bitching at me about what I can do and who I can do it with.

At this point to the others "A" is the banker if the plans goes off she will have the land, the house, the possetions and the money, so it goes like well if I get involved I want this and that....So that explains why so soon after the murders and why the rest of the family was there things start getting removed from the home...These low lives are afaid that if they dont take what they want right then, that when the kids leave to go home that things might leave with them like they should have, this would also explain why "A" starts treating you all like crap, while she is going with her buddie's to get smoked up they are probably asking her what is your sister wanting, well I want that, what is your brother wanting, well I want that to, so "A" must distance herself at that point to get you to leave with nothing and to not come back later and getting anything..

So now the plan is hatched and this is how I see it going down..IIRC your father got up most mornings at 4am or so I think that on this morning he got up had not yet put his teeth in but threw on his clothes and headed to the barn to unook the tractor from the battery charger, at this point the murderers were already there and got him when he had his back to them..At this point they needed to get in the house to get money and guns and make it look like a robbery,,I feel that Darleen was dressed in clothes so she could get ready for work and was told to give up the info on the safe and she would be fine, but after she did that she was murdered...Now something I found very intresting was the below entry by "A" on Topix...

Nov 11, 2006

I am Terry and Darleen's youngest daughter. I am the one who had to discover the hossific, unhuman, aftermath of what the killer or killers left behind in the very home that I grew up in my entire life. Words cannot describe the image that is forever imprinted in my memory of the sight of my mother, to whom I was very close to dead, severely massacured on our living room couch. I want answers... Why, who, and how?!

Now what I find so intresting is how in the world with the severe damages to Darleen could she have only been very close to dead when "A" found her that morning if it had been done at night, there is no way that she would have lived throughout the night..I think that "A" was there and that she is the one who staged the popcorn (I would love to know if Grandma remembers if the house smelled of popcorn that morning) I also think that after the popcorn was thrown around the room, that they hit Darleen again (god I hate to even think these things let alone type them)
This would have given plenty of time to stage the robbery, change clothes and remove propery from the house and then call LE.. I also think that there was more than a barn burned during the new years party like (bloody clothes and other evidence)
LE needs to check the burn pile..

The other thing I find odd it that most people assume that this happened at night and therefore the date they died would have been Oct 20th, and "A" is the one who ordered the headstones but the date on them is Oct 21st because she knows exactly what date they died.

I also feel that the reason for the renter to have moved in 3 weeks after the murders is unlike other who wanted things, he apprently had no where to put them so he wanted to live rent free for his troubles..And I bet if LE went back and followed the money trail to see what "A" did with either her inheritance from Grandpa, or the insurance money they would find that this person was paid money...As with all murders if you follow the money you can usually follow it to the murderers..

Rosco,
Do you know if LE has followed the money?? I know you can't tell me what they have found out if you even know...But I would not think that there is a DA around that would not issue a supenoa on her bank account if she is a POI...

I also wondered if you or your family has tried to contact the Nancy Grace show, she is so on the side of victims and I bet if you got ahold of the producers of her show, she would at least give your story 5-10 min of airtime and that could reach millions...It may be a good way to get the story back out there and get someone to talk...I think your parents are hauting "A" and it makes no difference if she is in that house or not their spirits will follow her to the depths of hell till they get justice..

I hope all is well with your family and I hope that baby "T" is doing better, God will get her for that to...

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you just hit me with a PM if you want or email me I would love to help out..

God Bless You

(sorry for the long post)

Rosco,

I have just recently found this case and would first off like to extend my deepest sympathy to you and you'r family...I have spent the better part of 3 days straight doing nothing but reading here and at Topix....I am on the outside looking in and have come up with a few things that I think LE should look into...
Here we go..

I feel that from the little I know of you'r parents that they must have known or sensed that "A" and "Q" were possibly into drugs, I feel that they may have started to pull back money from "A" and that would have infuriated her and stood to make her not so popular with her druggie friends..I bet she bought alot of the drugs that they all did together...So at some point they are all sitting around smoking dope bitching about money and one of the friends says something like well of "A" parents died she would be rolling in the dough and none of us would have to worry about how we would pay for drugs, a comment like that may have started the whole ball rolling..

"A" thinks about things for while and remebers the hand written will and thinks she will stand to gain more by Mom & Dad dead then what she has with them alive, who needs them bitching at me about what I can do and who I can do it with.

At this point to the others "A" is the banker if the plans goes off she will have the land, the house, the possetions and the money, so it goes like well if I get involved I want this and that....So that explains why so soon after the murders and why the rest of the family was there things start getting removed from the home...These low lives are afaid that if they dont take what they want right then, that when the kids leave to go home that things might leave with them like they should have, this would also explain why "A" starts treating you all like crap, while she is going with her buddie's to get smoked up they are probably asking her what is your sister wanting, well I want that, what is your brother wanting, well I want that to, so "A" must distance herself at that point to get you to leave with nothing and to not come back later and getting anything..

So now the plan is hatched and this is how I see it going down..IIRC your father got up most mornings at 4am or so I think that on this morning he got up had not yet put his teeth in but threw on his clothes and headed to the barn to unook the tractor from the battery charger, at this point the murderers were already there and got him when he had his back to them..At this point they needed to get in the house to get money and guns and make it look like a robbery,,I feel that Darleen was dressed in clothes so she could get ready for work and was told to give up the info on the safe and she would be fine, but after she did that she was murdered...Now something I found very intresting was the below entry by "A" on Topix...

Nov 11, 2006

I am Terry and Darleen's youngest daughter. I am the one who had to discover the hossific, unhuman, aftermath of what the killer or killers left behind in the very home that I grew up in my entire life. Words cannot describe the image that is forever imprinted in my memory of the sight of my mother, to whom I was very close to dead, severely massacured on our living room couch. I want answers... Why, who, and how?!

Now what I find so intresting is how in the world with the severe damages to Darleen could she have only been very close to dead when "A" found her that morning if it had been done at night, there is no way that she would have lived throughout the night..I think that "A" was there and that she is the one who staged the popcorn (I would love to know if Grandma remembers if the house smelled of popcorn that morning) I also think that after the popcorn was thrown around the room, that they hit Darleen again (god I hate to even think these things let alone type them)
This would have given plenty of time to stage the robbery, change clothes and remove propery from the house and then call LE.. I also think that there was more than a barn burned during the new years party like (bloody clothes and other evidence)

The other thing I find odd it that most people assume that this happened at night and therefore the date they died would have been Oct 20th, and "A" is the one who ordered the headstones but the date on them is Oct 21st because she knows exactly what date they died.

I also feel that the reason for the renter to have moved in 3 weeks after the murders is unlike other who wanted things, he apprently had no where to put them so he wanted to live rent free for his troubles..And I bet if LE went back and followed the money trail to see what "A" did with either her inheritance from Grandpa, or the insurance money they would find that this person was paid money...As with all murders if you follow the money you can usually follow it to the murderers..

Rosco,
Do you know if LE has followed the money?? I know you can't tell me what they have found out if you even know...But I would not think that there is a DA around that would not issue a supenoa on her bank account if she is a POI...

I also wondered if you or your family has tried to contact the Nancy Grace show, she is so on the side of victims and I bet if you got ahold of the producers of her show, she would at least give your story 5-10 min of airtime and that could reach millions...It may be a good way to get the story back out there and get someone to talk...I think your parents are hauting "A" and it makes no difference if she is in that house or not their spirits will follow her to the depths of hell till they get justice..

I hope all is well with your family and I hope that baby "T" is doing better, God will get her for that to...

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you just hit me with a PM if you want or email me I would love to help out..

God Bless You

Great minds think alike, I was thinking of contacting Nancy Grace with a synopsis of Rosco's story! I think it's a great idea.

Based on what Sherry knows of their routine, they were killed the previous evening, while they were getting settled in to watch boxing. Darleen had come home from work and was sitting on the couch with popcorn and Terry would have taken the charger off the tractor for the evening.

Rosco,

Here we go..

Nov 11, 2006

Rosco,

God Bless You

Sorry, I missed some of what you said when I first read the post. The date of their death is what is officially recorded as that is when the body was found. That date is on their death certificate, as a result. I don't think the popcorn was staged. No real point to it, for one thing, it WAS boxing night, and there was an indentation in the larger bowl of popcorn where Darleen took hers from. To minute of a detail for the killers to think of, in my view. Thanks for taking so much time to read everything! :blowkiss:

Awwww.. Kimmer - thanks for taking so much of your time and reading Dad and Darleen's thread... That's a whole bunch of reading!:crazy::crazy:

I'll try and answer what I can - - -

It is my understanding that Dad and Darleen did find out about the drug use/abuse BEFORE the murders. Myself and other family members did NOT know about the drugs until after the murders.

Your thoughts about pps talking around in a circle of other druggies is very possible... I say this cuz it was way way too soon after their murders that the 'renter' moved in... AND later I found out he too was a drug user/dealer/abuser. Also found out that the 'NOW' BF is/was also a huge drug user/abuser/dealer/maker at the time of their murders - and the XBF was 'good' friends with both of these charectors.

I am still not certain in my head that 'A" had known... I want to believe that someone heard the conversations of money and boat being purchased.... and pps took upon themselves...and 'A' being victim like us... BUT...it's hard to swallow that with all the carp that happend after..and the lack of respect to her dead/murdered p's.. that just keeps my mind on the fence...:confused:

IMO - still feel very certain that the XBF had most if not ALL to do with their murders... but had help...and i am not all that sold the help was totally thru 'A'.
I think XBF was the mastermind...or the one who got the idea. Maybe thru that 'will' that was written. The 'written will' was legit.. Dad and Darleen went on a trip North WI and left her home... wanted to make sure she was taken care of if anything would happen on their trip. XBF was in the picture at the time and ppbly got something brewing then.. but waited for the right momment.. maybe after he had gotten busted with the drug abuse... the thoughts of the 'will' came up - knowing that her P's had 401K and life insurance. He might have came up with this information cuz he was in the family for almost 18months... - Get to know pps and their financial situations in that time.

I understand u saying that everyone had to stay away cuz everyone was worried about THEIR stuff disappearing.... and I swear.. it was the freakest thing to see all the property and pps worried about pps stealing.. it was a very very strange situation...and this taking place w/i 48hrs of the horrible phone-call.. Just too much to absorb....

It was the evening of 20Oct that Dad and Darleen were killed. Darleen was in her bed-time/evening clothes (out of her work clothes but NOT in her night-clothes (not PJ's) and Dad was getting settled down for the evening.

Nobody got into the safe... The safe was openned by a professional the day we arrived.

Darleen was on the living room sofa w/bowl of popcorn next to her... LE and profiler believes she NEVER seen who murdered her.. She was not in a defence mode...so not knowing anyone was going to harm her. She had just taken her empty bowl and scooped popcorn from Dad's bowl into her's. Dad's bowl sat by his easy-chair and had shown the indentation.

I wish I knew what channel was on the TV at the time LE arrived.. I told LE that Dad watched the fights on Thur nights (or anytime they were on) .. and that he was probly ready to watch the fights... They had NEVER told me that I was incorrect... As a matter of - they have used that many times as what Dad was watching at the time - so I can assume that 'Spike' might have been the station that was still playing on their TV.

Personally I think the killer/s wore 'cover-alls' and gloves. easy to cover your entire clothes and everything and just burn the bloody ones. It was end of Oct in IN.. cold outside.. hunting season.. easy to walk around town or anywhere with that look - cover-all look.

Not sure what LE has looked into regarding bank accounts and such.. I would assume....

LE is very closed lipped about the case... and who the suspects are.

yea - I have emailed Nancy Grace.. I have not received any follow-up.

It's difficult to juggle full time job, wife, mom and justice seacher - and then keep up with the threads and also keep sending letters out for more covergage..! :eek: Gets crazy nuts !!!

My next step is Dateline.. see if they might bite?

All my love-
Rosco

Rosco,

Here we go..

Nov 11, 2006

Rosco,

God Bless You

Rosco, if I may ask a question. Do you know how much money A ended up getting from insurance, 401K, etc? If this has been mentioned, I missed it and the thread is, oh.... just a little bit too long for my lazy mind to go back and look!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back