CA - Polly Klaas, 12, murdered, Petaluma, 1 Oct 1993

The dude is on death row. Just throw his food at him and call it good. Good grief, why does he deserve visitors or letters? Does Polly get letters or visits from her family and friends. Piece of crap should rot in jail.

julia said:
The dude is on death row. Just throw his food at him and call it good. Good grief, why does he deserve visitors or letters? Does Polly get letters or visits from her family and friends. Piece of crap should rot in jail.

In Texas, on death row, there is absolutely no touching during visitation. They don't see each other below the waist actually. The only person that will touch the inmate between the day they're sentenced and the day they die is a prison doctor or the executioner. That's the way it should be.

Jules said:
I watched a program the other night on the creative methods inmates use to get drugs in. They go as far as having letters sent to them dipped in liquid meth.... :eek:

They will also have their friends/family buy postcards - two of them. They will then carefully peel the top picture part of the card off. They then put drugs on the top of the second card and then reapply the top of the first card over it. VERY hard to detect according to the officers. They use special lighting that can see through the postcards but it's not 100% effective every time.

Was a fascinating show. When you hear stories like that it makes you wonder why they are allowed any mail and/or visitors at all. :mad:
Yea, it's not hard to get drugs into prisons - I would say most prisons have well documented problems with that.

Creep.
I'm glad he didn't die, coward.

It's just as easy to get drugs in prison as it is on the streets, probably easier ,you dont have to do so much running around!
It is amazing how they smuggle them in, drug addicts are such creative people, nothing stops them from getting their fix.

englishleigh said:
I don't understand why they don't allow these scumbags to go ahead and die when they do stuff like this. Isn't that ultimately what will happen to them?
yes- I agree- I dont understand why they get any medical treatment..why?? they are supposed to be executed..like..go ahead and make my day by killing yourself or overdosing by accident..either way..I am not one for rescuing these kind of evil..I think if u are a child rapist-pred. murderer..thats it..u should not be revived if u almost kill yourself..why couldnt they just look the other way until he was dead..(because the damn media would get hold of the story and the prison would be sued..and there would be a big investigation, yada...its these kinds of hp murderers that beat the system because everyone knows about them)..
They will be under alot of heat if one of the big names is killed or suicides..personally I cant see society caring-but there will be at least one remaining family member somewhere who wants the cash).

narlacat said:
Creep.
I'm glad he didn't die, coward.

It's just as easy to get drugs in prison as it is on the streets, probably easier ,you dont have to do so much running around!
It is amazing how they smuggle them in, drug addicts are such creative people, nothing stops them from getting their fix.
but how? (not arguing just confused)..one forum meber who has a brother on death row said it is impossible to smuggle stuff in..and thats why they make booze from bread ..or some thing like that)..anyhow I cant see how they get it in when they are cavity checked..
I dont know how a death row inmate gets hold of anything-they are so restricted-they dont even eat with the rest..they cant go into the yard without a butt check etc..
So- I am really curious as to what you speculate here..without a hint of an argument..please inform me about how this happens:)))) thx

newtv said:
yes- I agree- I dont understand why they get any medical treatment..why?? they are supposed to be executed..like..go ahead and make my day by killing yourself or overdosing by accident..either way..I am not one for rescuing these kind of evil..I think if u are a child rapist-pred. murderer..thats it..u should not be revived if u almost kill yourself..why couldnt they just look the other way until he was dead..(because the damn media would get hold of the story and the prison would be sued..and there would be a big investigation, yada...its these kinds of hp murderers that beat the system because everyone knows about them)..
They will be under alot of heat if one of the big names is killed or suicides..personally I cant see society caring-but there will be at least one remaining family member somewhere who wants the cash).
You know the only answer to this kind of thing is that humanity is judged by how they treat the most heinous..and it is that principle in democracy that provides this protection..in a way it is a good thing. I always say that none of us are safe until all of us are safe..thats the principle that drives us to rescue the worst of the worst. Thats what it means to be a professional at a prison,etc.
I could never work there-I would be too scared for one..but I also would be hard pressed to show neutrality to these monsters.

newtv said:
but how? (not arguing just confused)..one forum meber who has a brother on death row said it is impossible to smuggle stuff in..and thats why they make booze from bread ..or some thing like that)..anyhow I cant see how they get it in when they are cavity checked..
I dont know how a death row inmate gets hold of anything-they are so restricted-they dont even eat with the rest..they cant go into the yard without a butt check etc..
So- I am really curious as to what you speculate here..without a hint of an argument..please inform me about how this happens:)))) thx
Oh goodness, I didn't mean on death row, sorry for that confusion :)
I meant in the general population.

Was he in A-seg before the overdose? I thought he was up on the tier with the rest of the dildos, and if it was opium I wonder if he got it from Charles Ng. I bet SQV will know.

Scandi

newtv said:

Check out SQV's posts on the Scott Peterson threads in the Parking Lot.

This is actually a sign that he is suffering. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I believe about 12 death row inmates have killed themselves in the last 30 years in Ca.---that still leaves several hundred to go--never did understand why these guys are not allowed to kill themselves--any death row inmate that wants to go should be entitled to a nice thick piece of rope to hang themselves in their cell--I'm sure their victims' families would not mind at all

Today is the first appeal for Richard Allen Davis. The dirtbag who killed Polly Klaas

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/First-Appeal-in-Polly-Klaas-Case-Heard-Today.html

Why in the name of God this maniac hasn't been put to death it is beyond me.

As the sheriff in To Kill A Mockingbird said, "Some men ain't worth the price of the bullet it takes to kill them." Davis is one of those men.

To All Our Websleuths Members,

Please take a moment and post a note of support for Marc Klaas. He is going to the hearing today.

I don't speak for Marc ( he is very capable of doing that for himself)but I can't imagine how difficult this day must be for him. Having to sit in the courtroom and listen to why this monster should be kept alive.

If you want to read about the beautiful Polly you can find out more at this site. www.klaaskids.org

To Marc and Polly's Family,

Please know that people all around the world support you. We are with you today in spirit as you face another difficult day since Polly was killed. Please know we care a great deal for you and Polly's entire family.

Please add your thoughts and I'll make sure Marc sees this thread.

Thanks
Tricia

I remember that case so clearly because of the audacity of that monster to strike at a slumber party in the victim's home, where she should have been the safest. I commend him for honoring his daughter's memory by attending this court appearance and making his presence kn own. 13 years of delay are 13 years too many. End this farce and get rid of him. He is sick, sick, sick.

Mr. Klaas,
I hope this appeal is quickly denied, to bring justice for Polly once again. I wish you and your family strength during this difficult time. We all keep Polly in our hearts as we fight in our own ways for justice for children. Stay strong- and thank you for ALL you do and add to this world.
Best,
LL

Dear Marc and family,
God bless all of you, and hold you close, especially today.
Justice for Polly!!

To Mark and Polly's family, I am so sorry that this piece of garbage is still alive to torment you. My thoughts and prayers for you all on this day.

Mr. Klaas, I hope that by the time you read this, Davis's appeal has been denied and this can be placed behind you for a time. The man is a monster. May he remain where he is, so that no more thought need be wasted on him.

I admire your work for all children, and keep you, Polly, and your family in my prayers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back