Identified! TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 Sherry Ann Jarvis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Rachel Garden looked a lot like the UID, esp the particular hostril shape the UID has. IMO a profile shot of Rachel would be more helpful in identifying the exact shape of the front of her nose..it isn't really that easy to tell with the frontal shot here...

I will see if I can find one....

K guys, the UID appears to have all of her teeth present and erupted. We know from the media on Rachel that she had her wisdom teeth removed. I sent an email to the MEDEX for the UID to make sure I was reading the dental information correctly. I will let you know what she says-clearly that would rule Rachel out definitively if the wisdom teeth are present.

Kind of wild to have a UID with an unusual nostril shape and three fillings like a candidate...at least IMO.

Peace!

Thanks believe - will be waiting anxiously to hear what you find out!

Thank you for emailing the MedEx believe! I haven't had much free time to do anything since posting this case, but I knew I could count on you guys to run with it. Seriously, thanks again everyone for the attention you are giving her, she's a special one to me. :blowkiss:

So I haven't emailed anyone from LE yet....we probably need to get the details confirmed since there are height/weight discrepancies between the sites... think I should wait until you hear back from the MedEx?

Also, just something that has been in my head...I'm a news junkie (obviously, seeing as how I'm a WS'er and all!) and I do not seem to recall having ever seen any local press on this, TV or print. Could be wrong so I'm going to check some archives. Anyway, might do some good to get her story out there, especially in the Houston and south coast areas all the way down to Rockport and Corpus Christi.

More I look at this, more I think Angela Meeker is strong possibility for a match. Angela had a mole on the left side of her mouth. The ME photo of the UID shows something that might be a mole but her face is so bruised it's hard to tell for sure.

Attachments

• Meeker-UID 91UFTX.jpg
    Meeker-UID 91UFTX.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 630
More I look at this, more I think Angela Meeker is strong possibility for a match. Angela had a mole on the left side of her mouth. The ME photo of the UID shows something that might be a mole but her face is so bruised it's hard to tell for sure.

Nice work-I like Angela too FWIW.

Regarding the ME-check this out:

"The website NamUs has erroneously listed several Texas Unidentified Decedent cases under Harris County jurisdiction and me as the contact person. This erroneous information has been transferred to numerous websites. I don’t have access to the case information for which you are inquiring."

She gave me another contact to try and find who has the file on this UID...I will let you know how it goes!

Here is Angela's stats..

Case Type: Endangered Missing
DOB: Jul 9, 1965 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Jul 7, 1979 Race: White
Height: 5'2" (157 cm)
Missing City: TACOMA Weight: 109 lbs (49 kg)
Missing State : WA
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel
Case Number: NCMC603013
Circumstances: Angela was last seen on July 7, 1979. She was last seen wearing a black felt hat, jeans, and sandals.

Meeker has a dark mole on the left side of her mouth. Her nickname is Angie. She is right-handed

Details of Disappearance

Meeker was last seen at the Tacoma Mall in Tacoma, Washington on July 7, 1979, two days before her fourteenth birthday. She had gone to the mall to buy a birthday card for a friend, and never returned home. She has never been heard from again. At first police thought Meeker had run away; she had a history of leaving home and being truant from school. Her mother also thought she had left voluntarily and did not report her disappearance for 24 hours as a result. It was not until two years after Meeker's disappearance that she was formally listed as a missing person.

Now investigators they believe Meeker is missing under suspicious circumstances. Her mother believes she hitchhiked on the day of her disappearance and may have been attacked by whoever picked her up. She was a junior high school student at the time of her disappearance. Her case remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Tacoma Police Department

253-591-5905

What do you think https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/946/18/

http://www.crimesolvers.com/crime/Remick missing.php

There were rumors that Marcia was in Florida @ the time , hitch hiking etc

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/227dfva.html

brown hair and green eyes which could be also mistaken for hazel if dull

It says on one place she has blonde hair too ! but its brown by the looks to me

picture.php

JaneinOz; She looks eerily close to me. Have you submitted Marcia?

Brenda's case here: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/872dfny.html
Missing since March 1980 from Staten Island, Richmond County, New York.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: October 5, 1963
Age at Time of Disappearance: 16 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4"- 5'6" (163-168 cm); 110 - 130 lbs. (50-59 kg)
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Dark blonde, straight hair; blue/green eyes that sometimes appears hazel. Brenda may wear glasses/contacts due to a slight cross in her left eye.
Marks, Scars: Brenda has a small scar on her nose, and has a slight cross in her left/right eye. She had a fractured arm when she was 5-6 years old.
Other: Her blood type is O+, but A +/- cannot be ruled out.
Dentals: Not Available. Her teeth has some crowding.
DNA: Available in CODIS

Circumstances of Disappearance
Crowley lived with her mother in Staten Island, NY in 1980. The daughter of a mother who gave birth to eight children from three different men, Brenda had already disappeared from Curtis High School, which in February 1980 expelled her as AWOL, when she went missing. There was also an outstanding "PINS" (person in need of supervision) warrant issued for Brenda's arrest in Family Court. Her mother did not file a missing person's report with the police. On March 8, 1981, nearly a year after her 16-year-old daughter disappeared, Theresa Crowley was found strangled to death at a Castleton Corners intersection. The 40-year-old Stapleton woman was initially listed as an unidentified Jane Doe, until a Castleton Corners man whom Ms. Crowley knew from a bar pleaded guilty to attempted manslaughter and was sentenced to prison.
Crowley may have been placed in foster care. She has not been seen or heard from since March 1980.
On the Charley Project website, Brenda's sister, Teresa, says their father was incarcerated in 1980, mmmm, I have not been able to find out where he was imprisioned. Could it be that the mom told Brenda this and she set out to find him and hitch-hiked across country to do so?????

Here's the side by sides

Attachments

• 91UFTX1 found 11-180.jpg
    91UFTX1 found 11-180.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 413
  • BCrowley.jpg
    BCrowley.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 414
  • 91UFTX found 11-180.jpg
    91UFTX found 11-180.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 401
  • BCrowley2.jpg
    BCrowley2.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 390

No because I am in Australia and I havent the foggiest how to or who to

Feel Free to do so for me if you wish.

Maybe wait and see what everyone else thinks ? or PM Christine and ask her

Based on dental records, Angela Meeker has been ruled out by Tacoma PD and TX ME as a match.

Anyone corresponding directly with the Lt. in charge of her case in Walker County? If not then I think I'll send him an email today just explaining who we are and such, maybe/hopefully he'll be open to discussing her case with us.

Has anyone cross-referenced inmates last names, executed on Texas Death Row, with some of these missing girls?

What do you think https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/946/18/

http://www.crimesolvers.com/crime/Remick missing.php

There were rumors that Marcia was in Florida @ the time , hitch hiking etc

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/227dfva.html

brown hair and green eyes which could be also mistaken for hazel if dull

It says on one place she has blonde hair too ! but its brown by the looks to me

picture.php

I too, see many similarities here. Has Marcia Remick been submitted and ruled out?

I don't believe anyone has cross-referenced inmates name with those of any of the missing girls mentioned. I don't know how one would get access to those records? Do you know if it is possible?

Has anyone cross-referenced inmates last names, executed on Texas Death Row, with some of these missing girls?

Hello,

I am new to websleuths. But I have been reading this case over and over and I was wondering if they have considered Carol Elaine Donn
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1443dffl.html

She went missing just days before Walker County jane Doe was found. Is there any way to find out if the Jane Doe had any tatoos? I think there is a chance. Let me know what you think.

Hello,

I am new to websleuths. But I have been reading this case over and over and I was wondering if they have considered Carol Elaine Donn
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1443dffl.html

She went missing just days before Walker County jane Doe was found. Is there any way to find out if the Jane Doe had any tatoos? I think there is a chance. Let me know what you think.

Welcome mtrooper!!! Fresh eyes are a wonderful thing...I loved the match however the doenetwork listing for Jane specifically states that she has no tattoos.

I too, see many similarities here. Has Marcia Remick been submitted and ruled out?

Her teeth are distinctive (Marcia's) so it seems like it would be easy for LE to know if they were well cared for. I didn't see a record of dentals for Marcia-can anyone else find it anywhere??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86