Identified! CA - Rancho Cucamonga, WhtFem 633UFCA, 15-30, in vineyard, Jun'79 - *GRAPHIC* - Karen Marie Heverly

I agree Salem, and also regarding the teeth...if this could possibly be Rose, she was missing for several years by this point, and something could have happened to crack her front teeth, as she was probably living on the street. As much as this looks like Rose, I really won't want it to be her, I guess I live in this fantasy world that she is alive and well, but for whatever reasons did not want to contact her family....sigh.... I feel the cheekbones and nose are right on with Roses'.
I think the UID should be submitted as a possible match for Rose. In looking at the blowup of Rose that capoly did showing Rose's smile, I can see a "slight overlap" in the two front teeth. It is very slight but I see it. Could be the glare of the light, but I don't think so. Also, taking my little pointer and tracing the cheekbones and the smile dimples on both pictures shows that the UID's cheeks are very similar to Rose's in the cheekbone area and the flat part under the cheekbones. Lips appear to have a similar amount of fullness. Neither really full nor thin - somewhere in between.

I think it is a definite possibility.

Salem

Very good question. If the dentals that Marin county used were not Rose', did they do further tests to outrule Marin UID?

Okay, thanks, Christine. Am not sure though if you are just clarifying Rose's dental status for future reference (which would alone make sense) or if you are also seeing a possibility re match?

Easy to see why one would become endeared to Rose. A cherub face with smiling eyes.....if we could only turn back time.

ETA Re Rose...was the Jane Doe in Marin County rechecked & ruled out by DNA? Just curious.

Julessleuther - I understand about that fantasy world. I understand. ((((hugs))))!

Salem

In the UID dental comment it says: TH 8 HAS MESIAL FRACTURE....

And from a case report on root fracture.
Physical trauma is the most common cause for tooth/root fracture in vital teeth.
http://priory.com/dentistry/Vertical_Root_Fracture.htm

Now is TH 8 the upper right front tooth? On UID is it the top front one that looks pushed in one one side?

I think a mesial fracture means a midline break in tooth but am not sure.

ETA Photo UID-Younger Rose-Rose

picture.php

I don't think she looks like any of the photos provided here (no offense to anyone who might think so). It's too bad it has taken such a long time for law enforcement/medical examiners to get to the point of really showing the decedents bodies in a manner that they would be much easier to identify (obviously only in cases where that is possible) Back in the day (way back in the 1880-90's) coronors actually used to sit bodies up and open their eyes for photographs (even ones WITH THE FAMILY-wierdness-lol). The real tragedy here is the number of lost people, people who left their families or who were left by their families, and venture out alone.

The description of the case is woefully lacking. Was she a homicide victim? Drugs? Raped? Who found her? Any tire tracks? Footprints? What time of day? How long was she estimated to have been in the field (she was only dead for approximately a day). She was nude but had shoes and socks on, which clearly indicates either rape or prostitution.

I am simply dumbfounded that we have news on every day and night and yet these pictures don't get posted because (God forbid) we might offend someones sensibilities.

I don't think she looks like any of the photos provided here (no offense to anyone who might think so). It's too bad it has taken such a long time for law enforcement/medical examiners to get to the point of really showing the decedents bodies in a manner that they would be much easier to identify (obviously only in cases where that is possible) Back in the day (way back in the 1880-90's) coronors actually used to sit bodies up and open their eyes for photographs (even ones WITH THE FAMILY-wierdness-lol). The real tragedy here is the number of lost people, people who left their families or who were left by their families, and venture out alone.

The description of the case is woefully lacking. Was she a homicide victim? Drugs? Raped? Who found her? Any tire tracks? Footprints? What time of day? How long was she estimated to have been in the field (she was only dead for approximately a day). She was nude but had shoes and socks on, which clearly indicates either rape or prostitution.

I am simply dumbfounded that we have news on every day and night and yet these pictures don't get posted because (God forbid) we might offend someones sensibilities.

Have a few more comparisons to post but was trying to post info with them so is time consuming. Maybe will just post photos to get it going, then info.

Re number of lost.....it is hard to comprehend not just the number of missing but the number of possible murders within that number of missing.

The UID's nose is very distinctive and I thought Rose was a good match, but now....don't think so. We can figure out who this girl is!

Physical trauma is the most common cause for tooth/root fracture in vital teeth.

Now is TH 8 the upper right front tooth? On UID is it the top front one that looks pushed in one one side?

QUOTE]

You can see in the xrays of the front overlapping tooth, the mesial fracture they are indicating, but, honestly, that can happen to a tooth in a variety of ways, and may not be on a missing persons dental chart, especially if they have been missing for sometime and no dental care.......
Here's the dental x-ray photo
https://identifyus.org/photo.php?i=2111&m

Rose Cole's complexion looks the closest of all the girls on here, IMO. She and Jane have some freckles that are visible. I read where Rose's brother had his DNA entered into CODIS, so if they finally enter Jane's there it will automatically hit, if they're a match! We should all agree in prayer that DNA will be entered soon, before the end of March, how 'bout it? The suspense is gettin' to me! :rolleyes:

Jeremiah 29:11-14

QUOTE]

You can see in the xrays of the front overlapping tooth, the mesial fracture they are indicating, but, honestly, that can happen to a tooth in a variety of ways, and may not be on a missing persons dental chart, especially if they have been missing for sometime and no dental care.......
Here's the dental x-ray photo
https://identifyus.org/photo.php?i=2111&m

Rose Cole's complexion looks the closest of all the girls on here, IMO. She and Jane have some freckles that are visible. I read where Rose's brother had his DNA entered into CODIS, so if they finally enter Jane's there it will automatically hit, if they're a match! We should all agree in prayer that DNA will be entered soon, before the end of March, how 'bout it? The suspense is gettin' to me! :rolleyes:

Thank you, MadeaBecBec, for explaining the mesial fracture. Will check out x-rays.

Would love if her DNA is entered by the end of March and the alert goes right off! Would love this for All of them! Whether missing or unidentified, it is heartbreaking to see face after face.

ETA MadeaBecBec, would you mind helping me out just a bit more please? In the x-rays is the TH 8 tooth in the 4th xray (top) ?

Capoly, Yes that is exactly it! Fourth X-ray tooth in front that looks chipped, I'm not sure why some ME's don't just say that, chipped tooth at such and such. I guess, all the hard work in Dental College has got to be used somewhere, heehee! (Her tooth was chipped a bit in front)

Somewhat off topic, but I feel still relevent to this case IMO:

Nikki Trollinger, who was a Jane Doe found in 1985 (in an orange grove) has been identified:
See Located: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81874

What I find interesting is that she was found in an orange grove IN GARDEN GROVE. This Jane Doe that we are working on was found in a grape vineyard 5 yrs earlier IN a VINEYARD IN RANCHO CUCAMONGA. These two areas are only approx. 41 miles and 45 mins apart, right up Rt. 57. I wonder who many other murders/Does we would find in this area? Perhaps a serial killer who placed his victims in out of the way places like fruit farms and fields? Nikki had been a runaway and was found local. I wonder if this Jane Doe is also local and was a runaway? Where would the runaways have gone, and was their killer someone who had more access to runaways?

OPPS EDIT: It appears Nikkis body was found in Riverside? If so, that puts the area even closer from Riverside to Rancho Cucamonga--only within 25 miles or 30 minutes, depending on where the orange grove was in Riverside. That would be Rt. 60, not Rt 57 then.

This UID has a very distinctive dimple between her nose and upper lip when her photo is enlarged. Find someone with that feature & you're on the right track.

I agree, and both Prindy and Rose Cole have similar dimples. Has anyone had contact with LE yet on this Jane Doe? Has anyone been submitted? Christine, do you still think Rose Cole is a possibility for this girl? If so, what do we do next?
This UID has a very distinctive dimple between her nose and upper lip when her photo is enlarged. Find someone with that feature & you're on the right track.

I agree, and both Prindy and Rose Cole have similar dimples. Has anyone had contact with LE yet on this Jane Doe? Has anyone been submitted? Christine, do you still think Rose Cole is a possibility for this girl? If so, what do we do next?

Hi Julessleuther, Have briefly touched on the UID with San Bernardino MedEx but didn't present any possibilities to him (was connecting with him on another issue). He said that he has done his job re exhumation/DNA and is hoping the missing persons investigator(s) have done theirs.....meaning that DNA/dental is on file the missing person.....CORRECTLY on file, that is.....appears there is a big gap between LE & MedEx departments in that area.

If we can write up a list of reasonable possibilities....perhaps he be able to rule-out or suggest pursuing based on his knowledge of the UID.

I am not sure how to put this politely, but don't some folks with dental issues regarding their front teeth tend to smile with a closed mouth as a result of being self conscious about their teeth?

For example, Wanda Priddy is described as having her upper front teeth "turn in towards each other" and is making an effort not to show her teeth while posing for this photograph.

Of course, this is mostly assumption on my part, but I believe that the victim will have a history of smiling closed mouthed in photos.

I am not sure how to put this politely, but don't some folks with dental issues regarding their front teeth tend to smile with a closed mouth as a result of being self conscious about their teeth?

For example, Wanda Priddy is described as having her upper front teeth "turn in towards each other" and is making an effort not to show her teeth while posing for this photograph.

Of course, this is mostly assumption on my part, but I believe that the victim will have a history of smiling closed mouthed in photos.

When I was younger I had really crooked teeth and some photo's I would not smile open mouthed and others you can see my teeth.

When I was younger I had really crooked teeth and some photo's I would not smile open mouthed and others you can see my teeth.

I was hoping for another method by which to define the search, but perhaps this one will not work. I was struck by the description of Wanda's teeth and her smile. Of course, an assumption based off of such a small data pool can definitely be wrong!

The closest resemblance is to Jaster. Also the history more closely matches. With two of the others, they were more likely killed by a relative.

The closest resemblance is to Jaster. Also the history more closely matches. With two of the others, they were more likely killed by a relative.

I so agree this UID looks like Paulette Susan Jaster.... I have been studying the pictures and info for 3 or 4 weeks now.. I understand that on report says Jaster used her ss card to work and made 316 dollars in 1980.. but that could of been anyone. back then they didn't check people for employment like they do now days.. someone could of stole her id's and ss card.. was reported that was all that was used was ss card.. and didn't work very long so I really think it was used by someone else..

I just have a strong gut feeling this uid and Paulette is a match..

Is anyone going to submit this?? please someone submit it..

I didn't start this thread , I was in the process of starting one on uid and Paulette Jaster but did searches and found this thread on uid..

Best of luck and I pray this is a match.. And another family has their loved one home and can rest in peace.

I will check back in a couple days to see if anyone has submitted.. Thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back