GUILTY PA - Bonnie Sweeten for staged abduction, swindle, Upper Southampton, 2009

There is no way you can be way up NE Philly @ 2pm-sight of accident-and make it to downtown in 20 minutes. No way.

If her 1st call was at 2pm to report the accident, could it be the reporters covering the story don't have all the details in order?
For instance, she may have never called LE exactly at time of accident but in her conversation around 2pm was telling 911 dispatch what had already occcured-she was already in the trunk and moving down the highway.

Fox--denali towed from police station for forensics--found at 15th and chestnut

wpvi-911 call made just before 2--car that bumped them in upper southampton township custody--I am pretty sure I heard this...

This TIME report of the ticket on the windshielf/Denali does not make sense. There is no way you can be way up NE Philly @ 2pm-sight of accident-and make it to downtown in 20 minutes. No way.

If her 1st call was at 2pm to report the accident, could it be the reporters covering the story don't have all the details in order?
For instance, she may have never called LE exactly at time of accident but in her conversation around 2pm was telling 911 dispatch what had already occcured-she was already in the trunk and moving down the highway.
[/QUOTE]

Respectfully bolded by me.

I think that sounds very likely. If an abduction took place, the initial accident could have happened much earlier and mom would have waited for a safe time to call from the trunk.

What still bothers me is that when LE arrived at the accident scene, neither car was there. Now we have mom's SUV and not yet the Caddy. That's a lot of moving around to do for these perps to be moving cars/putting victims in trunk of car, parking SUV...etc. I'm getting confused and hope the news conference will clear things up. Still hoping for their safe return.

The FBI reportedly says there are "inconsistencies" in the story of a Pennsylvania woman who claimed that she and her 9-year-old daughter were abducted by men who rear-ended their car.

Bonnie Sweeten called 911 to report she was locked in the trunk of a car after the men struck her SUV near Philadelphia yesterday afternoon.

An FBI spokesman told the Philadelphia Daily News the agency is "treating this as an abduction based on the information provided in the 911 call," but that there are inconsistencies.

Police have found Sweeten's SUV and are searching for the mother and daughter along with the other car.

http://www.wtvr.com/Global/story.asp?S=10430353

This whole story is just odd,i hope and pray that this mother is not in on this but i have to say im really torn,i don't know what to think at this point.

I admit, my knowledge of Pennsylvania is sketchy. Is this all strictly in town areas or are there wooded areas like parks or wildlife preserves near where this happened?

Downtown Phila is is dense w/traffic, pedestrians, retail businesses and tight blocks of 'row' homes.

In terms of park like areas, Fairmount Park has a spread across the city.

quote:http://philadelphia.about.com/od/neighborhoods/p/fairmount_park.htm
Philadelphia's Fairmount Park is the largest city-owned park system in the world. What many residents don't even know, however, Fairmount Park is not just one single park but 63 neighborhood parks comprising over 9,200 acres and over 10% of the land within the City and County of Philadelphia.

There is no way you can be way up NE Philly @ 2pm-sight of accident-and make it to downtown in 20 minutes. No way.

Said call was before 2--I have made it to Philadelphia International airport in 20 minutes....

ITS extremely tight to get there but possible---my niece lives around 13th and Chestnut and I HAVE made it there in 25 minutes...Very tight--ITA--but POSSIBLE

Has it been confirmed whether or not the daughter is reportedly with her (the mother)?
One report says mother in cadillac, child left in SUV.
Another states both mother and child in SUV
And yet another places them both in the trunk of the Caddy.
Very confusing to try to piece together.

Now "hearing" accident closer to 1:30

That trek across town and getting ticketed at 2:20pm would make sense then.

As mentioned earlier, many retailers & restaurants on both 15th St & Walnut (I worked at 16th & Walnut) would have cameras. Let's hope something comes from one of those sources.

6abc.com is saying that the first call to 911 was in the area that the SUV was found. Indictating the SUV could have been there the entire time.
I wonder if there was any back side damage done to the SUV? Something is fishy here IMHO

If she was locked in the trunk what made her think that her abductors also took her suv?

I saw side video of the denali--nothing but really doesn't mean much...one of my closest friends runs an office right off street road and she said she believes this is where the 'crash' is said to have happened..

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&u...fQKITWMPKntfEF&sa=X&oi=manybox&resnum=1&ct=14

addy is to b & e jewlers---right at central avenue and 132....

her office is VERY CLOSE--and she was in and out all day and saw and heard nothing.....no sirens etc

Thanks for the article. It also mentions that the cadillac found that they took for evidence is not connected?

Something is strange here. Maybe there was no cadillac? Just mom's abandoned car? Either they were abducted or not?

I wonder if they're positive that Bonnie was the woman on the phone with 911.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back