2009.08.21 Motions hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm behind the eightball here but I have to comment fresh from hearing TM speaking to Jamie Floyd just now on truTV.

Defense team member Todd M just told JF that there is NO evidence of a body in the trunk of the car, no evidence of chloroform found, no decomp detected in trunk, no evidence of DNA in car - that the media is reporting these things all based on junk science and the information is false. He states that Forensic science is not supporting the body in the trunk. No DNA, NO Decomp, NO chloroform. He stated this as truth based on Forensic Reports that he has recently read. What gives? What have I been reading? What is the truth? Is there or isn't there? What about the odor in the trunk? What can that be attributed to?

TM leads off by saying no body in area after July 16 as it had been completely searched at that time, no water in November, no odor in area and that the area had been completely searched by numerous groups and agencies to include LE prior to December 2008. :confused:

bbm- This interpretation is made by a defense team member. That is all you need to know to answer the rest of your questions. Their primary goal is neither accuracy or truth. Their goal is to spin the facts to benefit their client.

a. regardless of whether there was a body in the trunk Casey's dead child was found in the woods after she failed to report her missing.

b. never and no are terms that will bite you in the rear end everytime. Of course there is DNA in the trunk. There is DNA in the trunk of every person reading this post.

c. every other claim he made there can be disputed as well.

Posturing, nothing more.

Not necessarily. When you combine worry over the fact that he hadn't tried to get in touch with her, with the fact that she didn't have access to her makeup and hair equipment and all the things that she used to make herself pretty I would think that might be pretty depressing. That would also confict with her need to meet his eyes across the courtroom.

You are assuming that she even CARES about TL.

She's been in love with a LOT of guys, AEB her MySpce postings. She tells each guy that she loves him w/i two weeks of the first date, and starts talking "forever."

If it doesn't work, she quickly latches onto a replacement, and also makes sue that she has a back-up.

With LP being on TV every night discussing what was going on in the house and what his staff was reporting back to him I do not see any umbrella that JB can claim they were part of legal services.

He didn't make any attempt to stop LP at that time from speaking of what he knew, he didn't claim LP was violating a confidentiality agreement, he didn't fire them and let his client return to jail.

If you believe privilege existed in the first place, which many would debate, but if you accept that it did exist her own attorney allowed it to be pierced. You cannot put reverse course on that issue now.

You know that, and I know that, but Jb.........:crazy: No clue!!!!

You are assuming that she even CARES about TL.

She's been in love with a LOT of guys, AEB her MySpce postings. She tells each guy that she loves him w/i two weeks of the first date, and starts talking "forever."

If it doesn't work, she quickly latches onto a replacement, and also makes sue that she has a back-up.

I believe she cared the most about TL...after all she murdered her child because he wanted boys.....

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88008"]2009.08.21 Motions hearing #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member