Identified! NV - Henderson, 'Arroyo Grande', WhtFem UP46, "S" tattoo, Oct'80*GRAPHIC* - Tammy Corrine Terrell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was posting my potential match and didn't see yours until after, I like them both, now! I suppose we'll need to wait on some feedback from the others now! But, Here's a side by side of Suzanne and JD for ya!

I like both too. JD was lovely, she must have been a stunning girl. They both look like matches.

Hi everyone,

I received a reply today from the coroner on Clark County UID Case # 80-01221. As Meyahna stated previously, Rachael Garden was ruled out by means of forensic odontology. A hopeful point for our unidentifed girl is that she has been exhumed and a sample of her DNA taken. This is now in the process of being entered into CODIS.

From Jules19osu
I know this isn't a full list, but it's from an old list I have of rule-outs. I am sure more than these 2 girls have been ruled out.
Karen Lynn Zendrosky (dentals)
and
Cheryl Ann Scherer (dentals)

That's 3 then, so far!

Indigo, is there a chance you can ask for a list of rule-outs from your source??

I'll send off an email today and let you know, asap.

ETA: Email has been sent--waiting for response.

Thanks for your thoughts and interest in this, even though I am in England, this girl touches my heart. I will also try to do some sleuthing over the weekend:blowkiss:

Case File 258UFNV
Unidentified White Female

* Discovered on October 5, 1980 on State Route 146 near Arroyo Grande Avenue, Henderson, Clark County, Nevada.
* Estimated date of death is no more than a week prior to discovery

Vital Statistics

* Estimated age: 14 - 18 years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2"; 103 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Light reddish/brown shoulder length hair; green/hazel eyes. Non-smoker.
* Tattoos: A crudely made tattoo of letter "S" on inner portion of right forearm, approximately 1/2" in length.
* Dental Information: Available. Wisdom teeth impacted. She had fillings. Dental Features: 7 & 8 are present diastema 27 present root tip.
* Clothing: She was found nude.
* Fingerprints: Full prints are availble in file. Prints sent to CA DOJ, FBI, and LVMPD - no matching record.

Case History
The victim was located on October 15, 1980 on State Route 146 near Arroyo Grande Road, Henderson, NV. Her fingerprints matched no one in the missing person system at the time.
The victim was murdered elsewhere, her body dumped at the site. Multiple head wounds, possibly with a hammer, to back of skull and behind right ear. Seven puncture-type stab wounds to left, upper portion of back, approximately 3" in depth.
Her body was exhumed in May 2003 to get a more accurate dental record for comparison. DNA is available.

Hi,
i kept looking and take a look at this girl: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/creech_melinda.html Melinda Creech

I'll try for side by sides

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Her family put together a page for her here: http://www.geocities.com/mindyscandle/memories.html
I read the family page and they have been looking for her, but I don't know if these pictures were matched up or not. I wish there was a page of who she isn't.
This is a pic of one of her relatives, I think a nephew. Look at the nose:
picture.php

hi everyone....was just reading through this post and noticed that you thought your Melinda Creech may be a possible for your JD, I am currently looking for matches to my UID located at this link

http://www.knoxsheriff.org/content/view/152/44/

and was considering her as a potential match, was wondering what you think?

Have been reading about Melinda's family and the heartache they go through each day, so truly sad, words cannot describe, it would be so nice to put some of these many many families minds at ease

Pearly

hi everyone....was just reading through this post and noticed that you thought your Melinda Creech may be a possible for your JD, I am currently looking for matches to my UID located at this link

http://www.knoxsheriff.org/content/view/152/44/

and was considering her as a potential match, was wondering what you think?

Have been reading about Melinda's family and the heartache they go through each day, so truly sad, words cannot describe, it would be so nice to put some of these many many families minds at ease

Pearly
Hi,
I guess the age range would be right, I think the height is a little taller than Melinda, but that can be off too. I am thinking that Melinda is the Nevada JD, but I have been wrong before. I want to submit her for that and see what happens. I think your JD was mutilated by a gunshot to the face, it makes everything so much more difficult.

Any result is a good result and if she is a match for your UID that would be fantastic so I will keep watching to see the results of your submissions...fingers crossed

Pearly

p.s you were correct my JD had a gun shot wound to the face making it that extra bit difficult

Her family put together a page for her here: http://www.geocities.com/mindyscandle/memories.html
I read the family page and they have been looking for her, but I don't know if these pictures were matched up or not. I wish there was a page of who she isn't.
This is a pic of one of her relatives, I think a nephew. Look at the nose:
picture.php

I sincerely think this is your JD Rudolph......looks so much like her amazing!

I sincerely think this is your JD Rudolph......looks so much like her amazing!

Rudolph having looked at your JD close up and comparing her with Melinda, I think they are a match, are you going to submit?

Have you a link to her Charley info page Billylee?
Looks similar, features don't look as delicate but cameras play tricks:twocents:

Have you a link to her Charley info page Billylee?
Looks similar, features don't look as delicate but cameras play tricks:twocents:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/holst_margaret.html

Sorry, this is the actual link I meant to leave. The face shape, hair, hazel eyes look so similar to me. The height would be off, but who knows, things can in be in error. The CP picture is from around 1977, and Jane Doe Arroyo was found in 1980, so it would have been three years after that picture was taken. Anyway, I had read that all cases that were in the system at the time were checked against. But I went ahead and sent this yesterday, and the coroner said they had not checked Margaret out, and would and then would let me know. (The first link I was trying to do a side by side but couldn't figure out how?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling