Identified! CA - Rancho Cucamonga, WhtFem 633UFCA, 15-30, in vineyard, Jun'79 - *GRAPHIC* - Karen Marie Heverly

I so agree this UID looks like Paulette Susan Jaster.... I have been studying the pictures and info for 3 or 4 weeks now.. I understand that on report says Jaster used her ss card to work and made 316 dollars in 1980.. but that could of been anyone. back then they didn't check people for employment like they do now days.. someone could of stole her id's and ss card.. was reported that was all that was used was ss card.. and didn't work very long so I really think it was used by someone else..

I just have a strong gut feeling this uid and Paulette is a match..

Is anyone going to submit this?? please someone submit it..

I didn't start this thread , I was in the process of starting one on uid and Paulette Jaster but did searches and found this thread on uid..

Best of luck and I pray this is a match.. And another family has their loved one home and can rest in peace.

I will check back in a couple days to see if anyone has submitted.. Thank you.

I don't think that this Jane Doe is Paulette. Their noses are nothing alike, especially when you look at the morgue photo of Jane Doe in the profile.

Jane Doe (especially when shown in the profile) has a long straight nose. The straight-on photo and the sketches make her nose appear shorter because the camera angle is from under her nose. Paulette has a bulbous round nose with unusually short height, and the camera angle is from the same height. If you only looked at the sketch of Jane Doe, and not the profile morgue photo, you wouldn't see how long and straight Jane Doe's nose is.

Secondly, the distance between Paulette's nose and her upper lip is much longer than that of Jane Doe.

Also, Paulette's cheekbones are slightly higher and more defined than Jane Doe's.

But I could be wrong. Morgue photos can be deceptive. If it hasn't been submitted, we should submit it nevertheless. They do look enough alike, especially in the front teeth.

Attachments

• Paulette23.jpg
    Paulette23.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 85
  • PauletteJaster1.jpg
    PauletteJaster1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 87
  • Paulette22.jpg
    Paulette22.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 53512 (Jane Doe #02-79 - DBF 060779) - Facial Photo.jpg
    53512 (Jane Doe #02-79 - DBF 060779) - Facial Photo.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 144
  • 53512 (Jane Doe #02-79 - DBF 060779) - Photos - 006.jpg
    53512 (Jane Doe #02-79 - DBF 060779) - Photos - 006.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 153
Has this case been resolved yet? I saw that the posts on this thread were from months ago so maybe she's already been ID'd?

I just saw this thread for the first time tonight and looked through the photos first without reading too much into the information about each case just too see if any of the girls stood out to me. After looking at the photos I went back and read more about each case. When I first clicked on the thread I went to the last page first and I saw the line up of photos with Paulette Jaster and the UID and I thought to myself they looked like the same girl. Then I went to look at all of the other matches and I REALLY think she looks like Wanda Priddy. That's just my opinion but I just thought I'd chime in. Has anyone submitted either of those two girls?

No, Paulette Jaster hasn't been submitted. I don't think either has been submitted... But I do know Paulette Jaster hasn't ...

Please, either one of you feel free to submit... just please keep updates here..
maybe one of you submit each girl...

Thank you...

I just noticed something. In Jane Doe's profile morgue photo there is some blood coming out of her ear. That leads me to the possibility that she might have been a victim of serial killer Lawrence Bittaker and his accomplice, Roy Norris. Bittaker's method of killing (among other depraved acts) included ramming an icepick into the ears of his victims.

http://crime.about.com/od/serial/p/bittaker_norris.htm

This crime fits perfectly to Bittaker's time frame and M.O.

• Bittaker's murder spree took place during the summer of 1979 - Jane Doe was found on June 6, 1979.
  • Bittaker's victims were attractive teenaged females.
  • Bittaker siezed his victims in the South Bay area of Los Angeles County and disposed of the bodies in the moutainous regions surrounding Los Angeles.
    Jane Doe was found in Rancho Cucamonga, which is located east of Los Angeles near the San Bernadino mountains.
If this is a Bittaker victim, then we should be looking for matches among women who were known to live in or visit the beach areas between Santa Monica and Palos Verdes in the summer of 1979.

The biography (See link above) indicates the following"

"Overall, police found over 500 photos of teenaged girls, 19 of which were listed as missing. But Norris clammed up and would only tell investigators what happened to five of the 19 missing girls."​

I just noticed something. In Jane Doe's profile morgue photo there is some blood coming out of her ear. That leads me to the possibility that she might have been a victim of serial killer Lawrence Bittaker and his accomplice, Roy Norris. Bittaker's method of killing (among other depraved acts) included ramming an icepick into the ears of his victims.

http://crime.about.com/od/serial/p/bittaker_norris.htm

This crime fits perfectly to Bittaker's time frame and M.O.

• Bittaker's murder spree took place during the summer of 1979 - Jane Doe was found on June 6, 1979.
  • Bittaker's victims were attractive females in teens or early 20s.
  • Bittaker siezed his victims in the South Bay area of Los Angeles County and disposed of the bodies in the moutainous regions surrounding Los Angeles.
    Jane Doe was found in Rancho Cucamonga, which is located east of Los Angeles near the San Bernadino mountains.
If this is a Bittaker victim, then we should be looking for matches among women who were known to live in or visit the beach areas between Santa Monica and Palos Verdes in the summer of 1979.

The biography (See link above) indicates the following"

"Overall, police found over 500 photos of teenaged girls, 19 of which were listed as missing. But Norris clammed up and would only tell investigators what happened to five of the 19 missing girls."​

what about years 1977 ? but no trauma listed tho. have to find the girl again.. its an uid.. about same area if I remember correctly.. but year is different . when did his spree start and for how long ?

what about years 1977?

I am not sure how 1977 fits into this, but to answer your question, Bittaker and Norris met each other in prison. Bittaker was released from prison in November 1978, and Norris was released in January 1979. The two reunited and embarked on their rampage sometime after that.

when did his spree start and for how long?

Their first known victim, Lucinda Schaefer, was abducted on June 24, 1979 (see link).

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1191dfca.html

Their last known victim was 16-year-old Lynette Ledford, who was kidnapped and murdered on October 31, 1979.

That is not to say that they did not have other victims prior to that. Schaefer is the first confirmed murder victim for whom Bittaker/Norris were convicted.

I remember that case well because I grew up and still live in El Segundo, which is only a few miles from where the girls were abducted.

As mentioned in my earlier post, photos of 19 other women known to be missing were found in in the possession of Bittaker/Norris. I wonder how we could get access to the identities and photos of those 19 women. I wonder if they are even listed in the Doe Network. I would think that the WS community could match up at least a few of these missing persons to some of the UID's in the Doe Network database.

I am unable to access the NamUS profile for Rancho Cucamonga Jane Doe, and I don't recall seeing anything regarding her cause of death or any official comments regarding specific trauma to her body. I was only commenting on the blood coming from her ear, and it reminded me of Bittaker/Norris.

I am not even saying that it is likely that the R.C. Jane Doe is a Bittaker/Norris murder. I am only tossing out possibilities to provoke thought and comment.

By the way, this is in no way meant to dissuade you from pursuing a Paulette Jaster connection. There are enough similarities to P Jaster, that it should be checked out.

I will be submitting Paulette Jaster in the next couple days. I am new at this and a dear thoughtful member is helping me.. I am taking baby steps with her but I will learn and do my best for this dear member, the missing and myself...

Thank you very much...

I have just submitted Paulette Susan Jaster with UID # 2512 namus.

Now for the wait, to hear results..

Paulette Susan Jaster and namus UID # 2512 is NOT A Match.. 3 teeth was what was determined to match or not..

Paulette Jaster had 3 filings and UID#2512 had none. and death will not heal teeth I was told. no comment from me ...

this match was done by someone back in sept..09

one ruled out.. back to drawing board..

Paulette Susan Jaster and namus UID # 2512 is NOT A Match.. 3 teeth was what was determined to match or not..

Paulette Jaster had 3 filings and UID#2512 had none. and death will not heal teeth I was told. no comment from me ...

this match was done by someone back in sept..09

one ruled out.. back to drawing board..

Thanks for submitting her and letting us know the outcome!

Was Priddy ever submitted? I think out of all the photos she resembles the UID the most.

Was Priddy ever submitted? I think out of all the photos she resembles the UID the most.

I don't know for sure. I would have to read thread again.

I am not sure how to put this politely, but don't some folks with dental issues regarding their front teeth tend to smile with a closed mouth as a result of being self conscious about their teeth?

For example, Wanda Priddy is described as having her upper front teeth "turn in towards each other" and is making an effort not to show her teeth while posing for this photograph.

Of course, this is mostly assumption on my part, but I believe that the victim will have a history of smiling closed mouthed in photos.

My upper front teeth are mostly rotten and blackened. I haven't given any open mouthed smile since I was 5.
So, yes, people with dental issues do try to hide them. It's a huge blow to the self esteem.

(I don't mind posting this since I get nice new shiny white fake ones soon, and I'm looking forward to it. I always feel a little bad for the Does with bad teeth.) :)

I don't know for sure. I would have to read thread again.

I read the whole thread and there was a lot of talk about her but no one ever said if she had been formally submitted or not.

I think we should email Mr. VanNorman with a list of our potential matches and our list of rule outs. He could then confirm our rule outs, and that he is aware of our list of potential matches.

Anyone game?

Snuf

I think that is a great idea. I would be happy to help in any way.

As far as what the thread indicates the only one submitted was Paulette Jaster and she is NOT a match.

The other women mentioned here were:
Kimberly Doss http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/doss_kimberly_rae.html

Wanda Priddy (personally, I think she is a the best match) http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/priddy_wanda.html

Rose Cole (she was another favorite match with posters)http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/cole_rose.html

Nellie Flickinger: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/flickinger_nellie.html

Cynthia Gooding: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/gooding_cynthia.html

Sallie Reed: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/reed_sallie.html

Cassandra Lundrum http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/landrum_cassandra.html

Wilma Vermaas http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/v/vermaas_wilma.html

Sheryl Tillinghast: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/tillinghast_sheryl.html

Peggy Joyce Jones Mandeville was also suggested, but I don't know what came of it, it was very early on the thread.

She is outside the age range.

So has anyone sent Mr. Van Norman the links to possible matches?

I hope so . I keep looking for this UID and I just can't find anything close again to a match really..

I find it heart breaking that some mp and uid's have never been reported missing.. and hardly any information on a lot of them ..

But, I do have to say I have one brother I call the morgue, once a year to see if they have a john doe.. its sad but he chooses to live in the wilderness up north out west and I worry but not much I can do. at 52 you would think he would want to live like the rest of us. He loves it . tent set up , wild animals for friends. I get letter every 6 months or so, if I don't get one I call the morgue.. I can't write to him no address. I just know what area he is in. town , state.. I pray for him to seek help and get well..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back