Alcala photos discussion thread - latest updates, news, questions

I'm not a jewelry person, never liked it very much. I am noticing that a lot of these girls are wearing jewelry. Wonder if he might have given them jewelry as a grooming ploy. And all the necklaces make me wonder if they were strangled with them. Horrible thought.

He kept earrings and possibly other jewelry as trophies. Yeah, horrible thought for sure...

Speaking of jewelery, does anyone other than me find it odd that they apparently found a bag of jewelery that they think is from his victims but haven't put that out for identification purposes?

Not sure if this is going in the right place, but it is general. I don't condone people selling this stuff.

This letter is from Alcala. Owner is asking for $95. It talks about his use of computers for his trial.

It also ask for the person to get him pictures of an actress in a bikini. Just great.

http://serialkillersink.net/skistore/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=624

From what I can make out of the letter he asks the actress be in a bikini or at least showing her bare legs. He notes she played a dancer in a movie and TV series.

Speaking of jewelery, does anyone other than me find it odd that they apparently found a bag of jewelery that they think is from his victims but haven't put that out for identification purposes?

Yes, I think it is strange. The jewelry sure would help.

Not sure if this is going in the right place, but it is general. I don't condone people selling this stuff.

This letter is from Alcala. Owner is asking for $95. It talks about his use of computers for his trial.

It also ask for the person to get him pictures of an actress in a bikini. Just great.

From what I can make out of the letter he asks the actress be in a bikini or at least showing her bare legs. He notes she played a dancer in a movie and TV series.

Creepy. I also noticed there is speculation, he killed more than Bundy.

I think it's time to release the pictures of the sobs that had the authority to let this guy out after not one, not two, but three brutal rapes/assaults on children. Perhaps it's time to scrutinize their lives a bit...

How many of these cases to we have to hear about and see before ANY responsibility is placed on a judicial system that doesn't have accountability. Geez. This guy's parole officer saw fit to let him take a break to visit relatives in NY??? Where is the person who saw fit to do so?

Unfortunately, not cowering in closet as he most definitely should be!

Looking through old new archives I found one from:

August 15, 1979. From the small bit I could read it said LE took out 2,000 photographs from Alcala's home.

So besides these from his secret stash locker there were 2,000 more. Obviously he couldn't part with them. None of them. Now, where the heck did they put theother 2,000. Lord only knows how many more pictures are out there stashed. Sorry I can't post the link as it's a paid archive site.

This kind of crap infuriates me!!!! Where did this letter come from? (not incriminating you for posting it Filly!) I just can't stand the thought of these perverts possibly communicating with one another while they are supposedly incarcerated! For all we know this guy was sending and receiving letters from Bundy, or some other serial killer! Cripes, we'd be better off just sending him home and having his mother put him on restriction with no TV, Telephone or friends over. Where is the punishment? They seem to have everything they freakin' want!!! Grrrr!

This kind of crap infuriates me!!!! Where did this letter come from? (not incriminating you for posting it Filly!) I just can't stand the thought of these perverts possibly communicating with one another while they are supposedly incarcerated! For all we know this guy was sending and receiving letters from Bundy, or some other serial killer! Cripes, we'd be better off just sending him home and having his mother put him on restriction with no TV, Telephone or friends over. Where is the punishment? They seem to have everything they freakin' want!!! Grrrr!

Well we don't get the sellers name that's for sure. "Jail Mail". There's plenty of people that write people like this monster. Why? Beats me with a stick. It's one of their privledges, BillyLee. I'm not for it myself. What's worse is there'll be some nutter who buys it.

Obviously Alcala was watching plenty of Tv as well because he knows what the actress stars in. Notice too he's saying how busy he is with his trial. Makes a person ill.

Yes, I was wondering about posting it or not, but thought it relevant considering he's asking for a bikini or bare legs. Youkiddinme? The person probably obliged. Scarry. He should have been executed a long, long time ago.

http://www.laweekly.com/content/printVersion/833085

What/who is in the first picture on this page. It shows all his victims, I wouldn't think they'd use this picture as one of them? Anyone know what this is all about?
I saw this one on a slideshow website when these pics first "broke" and I thought it was just some arty shot but it was confirmed it is one of HIS arty shots. I dont know why no other media outlet postings have displayed it. Maybe they think it's too creepy...it is pretty creepy!

It is very creepy! Perhaps they know this woman is still alive? But, it was odd that it was at the top of all of his known victims' pictures, with no description. This is the only link where I've seen that one.

I believe this may be one or both of the two girls with the dulcimers. If so then they are alive. I didn't see a thread for them.

http://www.purrgirl.com/Dulcimer.html

One said she ran away from home at 14 in her bio here and that is part of why I thought it might be her.

http://www.purrgirl.com/Indepthbio.html

If this needs to be deleted or moved somewhere else feel free. I have not been posting long and may not be doing it right.

re: "I believe this may be one or both of the two girls with the dulcimers. If so then they are alive. I didn't see a thread for them."

Can someone post a side-by-side?

I was told that since they may be alive, we should not put their picture here. I did try to look at them on my computer.

Oh, OK. I found and compared the pictures myself and believe that you are right. Good find!

I was hoping if it is them that they might have been at a festival where some of the other pictures were taken and be helpful to the police in identifying where Alcala was at the time.

I don't know how to submit this to the police as a possible match, so maybe someone can do that.

I believe this may be one or both of the two girls with the dulcimers. If so then they are alive. I didn't see a thread for them.

http://www.purrgirl.com/Dulcimer.html

One said she ran away from home at 14 in her bio here and that is part of why I thought it might be her.

http://www.purrgirl.com/Indepthbio.html

If this needs to be deleted or moved somewhere else feel free. I have not been posting long and may not be doing it right.
I hope you're right but what specifically from the link you provided has anything to do with the alcala pics??? Forgive my ignorance, but I've looked and can't find it.

Actually, and this is just my opinion, but I really don't think what Alcala was convicted of is really all that bad. Yes, he killed a few people, but there have been worse! Richard Ramirez is so much worse than Alcala ever was, so was Ken Bianchi and Douglas Clark! I think the media is giving him a hard time because of his good looks and personailty. He is very handsome and I have no shame in admitting that I find him very attractive. Give the guy some slack here. I have doubts that he is guilty of the Samsoe murder myself, but I will keep that for another day and topic.
Daisy - You are most certainly entitled to your own opinion but this guy is known to have bitten a nipple off of one of his victims. Thinking that something like this is "really not all that bad" is a bit bizzare in my way of thinking. You're entitled to your opinion and thankfully, I'm also entitled to mine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back