Dark haired woman/ bathing suit

I think its him too. There's a nipple, and they wouldn't show that if it were a female.

That is Alcala in my opinion also. The only reason I can think of that they would have cropped this (unless he did it himself) is that he is probably also nude and perhaps touching her inappropriately.

This girl definitely has either an artificial eye or some sort of problem with her right eye. She looks very much Hawaiian or Polynesian in ethnicity to me. Also that looks more like a small tattoo of some kind on her breast as opposed to a mole because of the shape.

Since we have other bikini pictures, I wonder if someone could change the thread title to "orange bikini" instead of just bikini, had a heck of a time finding this thread again. :)

The man with long dark curly hair, surely it is Alcala. Wonder if she was a girlfriend? Maybe the one in Seattle? I don't think there is anything wrong with her eyes. I think there is a twig in front of her. If you look at the other picture, it looks normal.

Her right eye is looking in a slightly different direction in each picture IMO. Since we all agree that is Alcala, and if as we suspect she is nude, I guess the next question is who took the picture? Accomplice? Nude beach?

Assuming that is Alcala and one of them is not on ground too much higher or lower than the other, we can estimate her height. But, I forgot, how tall is he? I've seen it here somewhere?

53403548.jpg

I find it interesting how various news agencies have these cropped in various ways. Odd.

I still think she may have been his Washington girl friend. Very unlikely she is a victim.

Is that him? You know, it looks like him but different. He matches with the long dark hair but his mouth/nose area look diff, like he's not as "pinch"faced as R A---pic guys lips look fuller

Doesn't look like Alcala to me at all. Different nose, different mouth. Could be just the shadows, I guess, but...

Is that him? You know, it looks like him but different. He matches with the long dark hair but his mouth/nose area look diff, like he's not as "pinch"faced as R A---pic guys lips look fuller

I take it back. I saw the original pic lightened up, I think its him....
BTW-- they cropped him out him out on HBPD Web pics

Most pic links are now dead, so posting this. I assume it's already been posted here but I have no way of knowing for sure.

Picture%20076223037--415x415.jpg

More:
Picture%20216222741--415x415.jpg

Picture%20205222711--415x415.jpg

A lightened up version of that dark picture.

Attachments

• Woods Girl Lightened.jpg
    Woods Girl Lightened.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 61
This is Alcala and since he took pictures of no Hispanic girls (with the exception of the girl somewhere outside who is attending something) I wonder if this is a family member.

First of all, the photo of the man next to her IS Rodney Alcala. I doubt that he would be naked next to a family member.

I need help with something though...is anyone able to identify the kinds of trees that are in the photos?

53403548 copy.jpg

53404987.jpg

I asked a close friend of mine, who is trained in botany, to assist in identify the trees. She wasn't fully confident and so this isn't a certainty, but she said trees of that are typically found by the water or in moisture heavy areas. Not a ton of help, but maybe gives some credence to the idea that this was taken in WA (western WA at least).

The girl in this photo is no longer unidentified. She has either been found alive or as a Jane Doe, but she is no longer on the list of those that LE is looking for.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back