Woman in helmet

i go back and forth as well, but i do agree that it's the angle that the photo was taken rather than the impossible angle of her leg. also the leg looks larger b/c her big toe's practically hitting the top of the photographer's head.

still, i don't like the look on her face. it's like she can't control her eye movement. it's eerie and quite disturbing.

53402612.jpg

53402885.jpg

Just curious, where did you find these new pics? i'm still hoping for the day they release more unknowns.

Just curious, where did you find these new pics? i'm still hoping for the day they release more unknowns.

The NYPD re-released many of the original pictures today and just to confuse everyone...they didn't put the "new" pics in a separate folder but just lobbed them in with the old ones and threw in a few of the women who have already been identified as living and safe. Nice job guys!

ETA - Oh...And they had some new pics of people who were part of the initial release but they didn't bother to mention that either and left it to the public to sort this all out.

Thank you.

How do they expect the public to help when they are this disorganized? Grrrrr!

Looks like she's sitting naked on a motorcycle in the bottom picture. See the rearview mirror along the tree's trunk?

The trees are very clear here -- oaks, and probably an elm. Northeastern trees. Full summer coloring.

Punklove, could you move post your blow up pictures that you put in the "man hanging" thread over here of the thing around this girl's neck?

Bringing this over from the hanging man thread.

I think both of these pictures are sinister. The one of the *hanging man" in my opinion is the most sinister in the collection. The picture of the girl with the trees also is very disturbing. I don't think we noticed for a long time that there was something strange around her neck. Even blown up I can't identify what it was and it may have been something he invented. I do really appreciate people blowing up details that we have questions about, and side by side comparisons of details. I think it would be a mistake to group these two together, though. It causes a lot of confusion for me, because I don't think the two people have a lot in common, aside from how creepy the pictures are.
Looks like a wooden bead necklace to me. Nothing sinister about that. Here's a lightened and cropped version of her neck.

Bringing this over from the hanging man thread.

Looks like a wooden bead necklace to me. Nothing sinister about that. Here's a lightened and cropped version of her neck.

Thanks Bargle, can you post a similar type picture of the image where it looks like it's pinching her neck that Punklove posted, not sure which image that is from though.

Thanks Bargle, can you post a similar type picture of the image where it looks like it's pinching her neck that Punklove posted, not sure which image that is from though.

I think you mean this one.

pagan1d.jpg

That's the one I meant and it looks sinister to me but blowing it up didn't help.

That's the one I meant and it looks sinister to me but blowing it up didn't help.

Yeah, I don't have a better quality copy on this one. Cropping it down and enlarging it just makes it worse.

Punklove, could you move post your blow up pictures that you put in the "man hanging" thread over here of the thing around this girl's neck?

I was doing a side by side for comparison:
2e2fotu.jpg

The blown up version of the other photo is really disturbing, It certainly could be shadows, but I wanted to point out what looks like wounds.

So.. starting with just the original photo - no changes made other than making it bigger.

11jrpfp.jpg

Ive circled some bothersome spots -

29qgj2p.jpg

And here are super close ups of the areas.

Hands
2ds944.jpg

Face (her jawline looks off to me too..)
24uz5w8.jpg

Im not sure what it is, It could be a choker type necklace that is pinching her neck a bit because of the angle of her head. I really dont know, Her jaw line (on our right when looking at the photo) looks a little weird to me as well, though It could just be the angle.

I didnt add anything to the photo, I only resized it 300% because I was attempting to do a side by side of the two.

Bare with me while I brainstorm: This photo really confuses me.

To start - whatever is around her neck.

2lxyrlj.jpg

Try pinching the skin around that part of your neck, even if you barely pinch it then stop it really feels sensitive, try pinching your neck to the extent it looks hers is and see how long you can deal with the feeling.. if it is just a necklace, would she not remove or fix it so its not pinching?

Is this the same girl?
http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00611.jpg

If so, you can see the necklace isnt meant to be pinching like that..

dw2b13.jpg

In the other picture of her with her hands over her head, it doesn't look like the necklace is there at all. I'll speculate that the clasp broke and she tied it on somehow using the tassle that we see in the other picture. That was too tight, leading to the pinched neck, and she finally took it off all together.

The one picture of her with her hands over her head and the necklace tight just looks like a bad print to me. All the colors in it look off from the other pictures, including the background trees.

Maybe her hands and elbow are covered with mud/dirt from doing a back bend.

Maybe her hands and elbow are covered with mud/dirt from doing a back bend.

I don't think the helmet person and the back bend person are the same girl. Some here even think the back bend person is a male.

I think if back bend person was male, we would see more of his chest :^)....that the picture would be cropped differently. It's a shame that those who KNOW (can see all the picture) won't communicate with us.

I think if back bend person was male, we would see more of his chest :^)....that the picture would be cropped differently. It's a shame that those who KNOW (can see all the picture) won't communicate with us.

Thats what I thought at first too, But after seeing the communion girl photo was edited I really have no idea what they were doing or why they would edit things a certain way.

On the Blonde, Sad-Faced girl thread, different people were seeing different things in that person's expression. I thought there was a certain despair reminiscent of one of Helmet/Dancer's expressions. I came back for a look.

Never mind that for now. WHERE are her shoulders in the helmet pic? (Answer: Behind her. HARD back.)

She's a lithe, athletic woman and has no worse than normal-width shoulders for a woman. Many of her pictures show that. But they're gone in the top shot.

She looks tied-up and has the face to match.

Shoulders.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie