Theories #1: What Happened to Jennifer Kesse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracy and chris yes there connected but no not jen's .Honestly I wish he was the one because then theres the usual lawering technique that allways happens now adays where when they finally do arrest them he pleads guilty and will tell us where their bodies are so he can pass on that little needle and potion so many would like to give to these killers now adays . but unfourtunentlly i do not believe he is the perp for jens case and its pretty clear that if it was and i say it is , but if it was one of those or a group of those workers at her condo . there long gone and there is no trace of them which i believe is gonna cause this case to remain unsolved . if anything ever happens it will be a odd scenario where someone is walking thier dog or maybe a hunter scuba diver something like that and just pure luck maybe they will find her body but i dont see anyone ever being prosecuted for this crime....

Yes!! I agree! I'm pretty sure that she frequented the Tap Room as well, which is the last place that Tracy Ocasio was seen alive, leaving with James Hataway. I've been watching this week's lake search with great interest. I just have a feeling that all three of these cases are connected: Jen's, Tracy's, and Chris's.

I don't know why but I do think that James Hataway is somehow connected to this ... he may have seen her and asked for a ride. This guy is on tape, walking by her apartment, and it's just odd to me that no one, absolutely no one knows who it is or saw him. How could he have possibly gotten her out of her apartment, taken her car, hurt her and no one saw anything? It's baffling. The only thing I assume is that she may have known him, trusted him and was blindsided.

If she never made it to the car, then why bother to take the car? Also, were the police able to check out the apt where the construction workers were staying in her complex? What about the mileage on the car? Did they see when she last had it serviced for the miles. Did the brother or his friends notice anything fishy about the workers while they were staying in her apt.

Might have the individual seen on the security camera been filmed by any other security cameras in that vicinity? Perhaps a camera whose view and was not blocked by a fence, etc.

Good point! So much is speculation. Why take the car and where was it for two days before it was found? That guy looks like some form of laborer, like a painter etc. Why bring back the car to the scene of the crime?

Good point! So much is speculation. Why take the car and where was it for two days before it was found? That guy looks like some form of laborer, like a painter etc. Why bring back the car to the scene of the crime?

To clearify, the "car" was parked the same day she was abducted. It was only discovered 2 days later. And the car was dropped off two blocks away from the crime scene. Why that close, I don't know. But I still feel this was an novice job that got really lucky with the camera.

I think a novice also. I mean talk about returning within a mile plus of the abduction. I guess I still can't wrap my mind around why take the car at all? Why bring it back so close to where she was taken? If she never made it to the car, as her dad stated, why take the car at all? I wonder if they ever searched the apts of where the construction people were staying? They could have just abducted her from say her doorway/stairwell and taken her to one of the apts at the condo where they were staying. Then when the coast was clear throw her into one of their trucks etc.

Do you have ideas what happened?

I think a novice also. I mean talk about returning within a mile plus of the abduction. I guess I still can't wrap my mind around why take the car at all? Maybe because the car was used in the commission of the crime/abduction. Having Jenn drive while he brandished a gun or knife would keep her under his control. She may have been entering her vehicle, putting her briefcase and belongings in the vehicle when he approached her. Why bring it back so close to where she was taken? Maybe because his own vehicle was back at the Mosaic parking lot. He knew that it was highly probable that people were aware Jenn was missing. He could not risk driving it back to the Mosaic and being seen driving it. A tracking dog tracked his scent returning back to the condos. He simply did not want to walk too far. If she never made it to the car, as her dad stated, why take the car at all? No one knows if she made it to her vehicle including Mr. Kesse. She more than likely did make it to the vehicle IMO. I wonder if they ever searched the apts of where the construction people were staying? They searched some but not all of the condos around her. The laborers were very transient and I believe they left shortly after Jenn went missing. They could have just abducted her from say her doorway/stairwell and taken her to one of the apts at the condo where they were staying. Then when the coast was clear throw her into one of their trucks etc.

Do you have ideas what happened? I invite you to check out the POI thread. There is some interesting information there.

:Welcome1:

My responses in blue...

The dog tracked Jennifer's scent back to the complex.

The dog tracked the POI back to the parking space in the parking lot of the Mosaic at Millenia... not to a door of the condo... The dog tracked all the way down the sidewalk from Huntington on the Green to Mosaic at Millenia through some woods beside the condo to the parking lot.

I don't see where I said that the dog tracked anything back to the door of her complex. I was merely repeating what I saw on tv. I have checked out the POI thread thanks.

I don't get how this case wasn't solved? What about the clothes the poi was wearing? Looks like a white shirt and khaki pants. Surely there should be a business around the area that has employees wearing this kind of outfit? What about the hair? The hair looks weird to me or is he wearing a baseball cap. Opd, my god I don't know what to say but please god don't let me even visit Florida anytime soon.

Great posts, I believe that is was one of the workers, after watching the grainy photo it looks like the guy is very short and has a cropped bowl hair cut. the hair seems really distinctive. I think there could be a distinct possibility that one of the men who were working there took her back to one of the apartments, could they have buried her in a wall or floor or something that was then sealed up? cant they go back to all of the apartments that were being used??

Not to be graphic... but if she were in a wall... I think the smell would have made that apparent.

I hate to say this... but in concrete quite possible, or disposed of (I hate typing that) in some way that might not have been so smart as it was lucky

lilacwine, i thought about the "smell" as well, I wonder if she was wrapped in thick plastic or whatever supplies were available..I know just mentioning these possible scenerios are horrible.. but after watching all the evidence on americas most wanted and nancy grace, the dog came right back to the complex and all the details seem to come right back to that complex...i feel so bad for the family

If they took her away in her car would that be the same thing as them tracing her back to the complex?

they were working there they had been watching her they new her routine they knew that everymorning she was on the cellphone so they knew they had to take the car away otherwise with in hours the police and her parents would have been there and if the car was there they would know she didnt walk anywhere so they would go door to door in that complex and round up every worker and they maybe woulda found her .So to me she never left the complex and thats why they moved the car so it would make it look like whatever had happened maybe happened somewhere other then where it happened . they were just not counting on being seen on a camera .

People don't realize that being on your cellphone deters you from being aware of your environment. A lady here in North GA was abducted as she was talking to her boyfriend. Be AWARE of your environment!!
So CanManEh, what do you think happened to Jennifer once they got her in the apartment?
I wonder if they had gone door to door with the dog,not into the actual apt just at the door, if the dog would have been able to pick out which apt Jennifer was in. Too late now I guess.

This case bothers me, I think it's because I feel so much for her parents, they deserve answers, and it seems unfair that they haven't gotten any. For some reason I feel that the person of interest in Tracy Ocasio looks (to me) like the person walking by Jennifer's apartment, I've always had that feeling, I don't know why. I'm hoping that the Kesse's get the answers they deserve.

Has it ever been determined how far it is from Jennifer's condo to where JH lived? Does he fit the description of the POI?

they were working there they had been watching her they new her routine they knew that everymorning she was on the cellphone so they knew they had to take the car away otherwise with in hours the police and her parents would have been there and if the car was there they would know she didnt walk anywhere so they would go door to door in that complex and round up every worker and they maybe woulda found her .So to me she never left the complex and thats why they moved the car so it would make it look like whatever had happened maybe happened somewhere other then where it happened . they were just not counting on being seen on a camera .

It never made any sense to me that they brought the car back. Why do that? If she was taken at the car, and she had to drive somewhere, why did they chance driving it back and parking it somewhere? I think you are correct in your thinking that it was a move to make it appear as if she was taken in her car some place where the car was parked. So your thinking is one of the workers, nearby used an empty apartment and had her there for a period of time? That would be an easy thing to do, if that is the case, she could have been transported by another vehicle later if drugged and unconscious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend