Theories #1: What Happened to Jennifer Kesse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi , I really agree that they just took the car to another location to deter people. The person on the camera was smaller and according to Jennifer Kesses description she was a little taller than average. If someone had taken her in the morning somewhere else I believe their ultimately would have been some more evidence. I think she is somewhere near or in that complex buried..i hate to even think it at all but i think all things point to that. I would be pushing to scan, dig, study, search every detail of that complex. I am sure the parents have tried and it is not easy with tenants moving in and out, however, cant they taking a scanning device into all of the units that were unoccupied at the time? ugh!

hi , I really agree that they just took the car to another location to deter people. The person on the camera was smaller and according to Jennifer Kesses description she was a little taller than average. If someone had taken her in the morning somewhere else I believe their ultimately would have been some more evidence. I think she is somewhere near or in that complex buried..i hate to even think it at all but i think all things point to that. I would be pushing to scan, dig, study, search every detail of that complex. I am sure the parents have tried and it is not easy with tenants moving in and out, however, cant they taking a scanning device into all of the units that were unoccupied at the time? ugh!

I don't know if the walls would have been painted over or new rug put down how they would detect any evidence of a struggle or whatever. Do we know if apartments that were vacant were searched? I would think that would have been 101 in searching for her, but who knows.

Bern, hi when her parents were on nancy grace , they mentioned that the complex (the owners) were not as cooperative as needed and they kept using day workers, they seemed frustrated, also, they had mentioned that the police investigation on the first couple of days was not as strong as it could have been because there were so many people in and out of her condo that day?? keep praying

People don't realize that being on your cellphone deters you from being aware of your environment. A lady here in North GA was abducted as she was talking to her boyfriend. Be AWARE of your environment!!
So CanManEh, what do you think happened to Jennifer once they got her in the apartment?
I wonder if they had gone door to door with the dog,not into the actual apt just at the door, if the dog would have been able to pick out which apt Jennifer was in. Too late now I guess.

Well it happened at her condo correct so she could have and prolly was all over that location and as the police said with no probable cause and alot of people being time share and private condos they weren't allowed entry to most of the places and if she was in side i dought anyone was gonna awnser the door .if they pretented to be not home the cops had no right to go in .

Living in that area during that time and knowing the facts of the case, I belive that..

1.)One she was being watched, This seemed like a (routine) abduction.

2.) I think she made it to her car. I think the two individuals took her at knife or gun point into the car. Otherwise why not take her to a vacant condo or their car.

3.)Held in captivity and dumped. I think the dumping of the car in that area wasnt to through off anyone but to get rid of a car quickly. Meaning, I feel she is buried nearby in a 2 mile radius. Lots of bad places and dump sites near there ie behind the Mcdonalds off O.B.T.

(They wouldnt have driven to far only to drive back and dump the car.)

4.)Left town, with no citizenship or records, this is the perfect crime, no witnesses, no dna or fingerprints, and no existence = never gonna be caught.

5.) If someone was smart they should show this on telemundo or mexican air to see if anything hits..

God bless you Jen, I hope I am wrong and you are somewhere wanting to come home and will one day.. I hope 2011 is the year of answers for you...

I believe you are mostly correct Shin Masamura.

She could have been bundled into the empty condo opposite hers but my hunch is she was abducted close to her car. The abduction would have taken a few seconds.

How does a crime get solved when there is no crime scene, no body, no witnesses and no physical evidence?

Just where is Jennifer? It would be nice if she was to come home so there was closure for her family and loved ones.
Hopefully somewhere, someday, someone will find Jennifer.

if you plan it right my guess is it probably takes a split second to abduct someone in a case like this. I wonder though if she parked at the front of the bldg and it was rush hour in the am, wouldn't someone have noticed something? Also, I have to ask, why would Jennifer buy a condo in a bad neighborhood? Please tell me if I am wrong about the neighborhood. I often wonder if she would have lived somewhere else if she would be alive today. I know it is hindsight.

Yes you would be wrong, the condo's then went for 200k and up.. the Mall she lived by is the highest class mall in Orlando ie Bloomingdales, top end Macy's. But as you know, a 5 minute drive down the street and it turns from Upper class to HUD housing. The Mosiac is fenced in and gated, I couldnt even get into the gated community. Also, that road Americana / Conroy is busy at all times of the day, but its very transient and by the time the would of driven out of the complex they could have had her laying down on the back seat.. with no one noticing if they weren't looking for it

i believe it was a woman who parked her car at the apt complex down the road. they said the poi was around 5'3" to 5'5". and it looked to me like the person had longer hair in a bun.

Sounds like the workers were probably undocumented day workers...the complex claimed they could not provide a list of who would have been working or staying in the unit near Jennifer's.

Still, I can't imagine how someone could force their way into her car, for instance, in the morning hours when people must have been around going to work. Was her car parked in an area that was not open to public view, i.e. was it in a covered area? Could someone have followed her right to her car, if so, and forced her to drive someplace?

Do we know what time the car was later parked in the other complex?

This is one of the saddest cases I am aware of; her parents did above and beyond almost anything I've seen and yet nothing helpful ever came in. Her father said they received so many useless, almost cruel "tips"; what is wrong with people?

Sounds like the workers were probably undocumented day workers...the complex claimed they could not provide a list of who would have been working or staying in the unit near Jennifer's.

Still, I can't imagine how someone could force their way into her car, for instance, in the morning hours when people must have been around going to work. Was her car parked in an area that was not open to public view, i.e. was it in a covered area? Could someone have followed her right to her car, if so, and forced her to drive someplace?

Do we know what time the car was later parked in the other complex?

This is one of the saddest cases I am aware of; her parents did above and beyond almost anything I've seen and yet nothing helpful ever came in. Her father said they received so many useless, almost cruel "tips"; what is wrong with people?

Her parking spot was not in a covered area, but a lot of the condos weren't yet occupied (and Jennifer's neighbor was not in town).

Her car was parked at the HOTG complex at Noon.

Attached are some pics of Mosaic (incl her parking spot) and HOTG.

Attachments

• Mosaic and HOTG Pics.pdf
    147.9 KB · Views: 228
The photo of the POI looks to indicate that the clothing being worn is tyvek-painter's clothing. The painting crew in the complex had to be hired by the owner(s),or renters. Tol my knowledge, in 2005 painting contractors did not have to be licensed by the Florida Dept. of Business and Professional Regulation. They did however, had to have an occupational license for Orange County or the city of Orlando. If they had just converted to condominiums, there must have been a General Contractor who is state licensed involved; and the painters subbed out by that company. Either way, there has to be some record of who that paint crew was. The photo seems to indicate that the POI had larger feet, and a long stride-most likely male.
The construction industry came to a screeching halt in 2005, so this person had to be good in his trade to be working.

I just saw this story for the first time on E!

When I saw the perp vid I thought A: woman and B: was this girl or her BF in ANY way connected to Casey Anthony?

Also, I have to ask, why would Jennifer buy a condo in a bad neighborhood? Please tell me if I am wrong about the neighborhood. I often wonder if she would have lived somewhere else if she would be alive today. I know it is hindsight.

If the who abducted her, hadn't, she would be alive today. It isn't her fault that this happened.

It's been a while since I've posted, but just sending my prayers out to the Kesse family and I hope you guys do too. I had the brief time of talking with him via Facebook and he's a real stand up guy. Jen, your case got me onto Websleuths.com and the cause. Hopefully we can get these resources out the the public to increase eyeballs not only for this case, but the hundreds of thousands that are unsolved..

Just a few thoughts:

There appears to be an approximate window of just over five hours from when Jennifer was abducted until her vehicle was dropped off by the unknown person. According to reports, she would have left her condo between 7:30 A.M. to 7:45 A.M. to go to work. Per the time on the security camera at the location where the car was left, the time is 1:00 P.M. As it is just over one mile from her condo to where the car wound up, you wonder where the vehicle was during that time frame. Was it in that immediate area or driven to another location? If it was a considerable distance, it would have had to have been somewhere with-in a 2 1/2 hour drive. However, since it was parked so close to where she lived, you wonder if the person who left it did that so he/she would have only a short walk to where they might have been living or working. One theory I heard was the person probably did not have the use of a vehicle of their own and that's why Jennifer's was taken.

It was reported that investigation of Jennifer's car after it was impounded resulted in one fingerprint being lifted that did not match anyone who normally would have used that vehilce. Attempts to match that print with those on file in the related computer system was negative. Maybe the person with that print had no previous contact(s) with law enforcement or, if so, that agency had not entered it in the system perhaps because the arrest was for a less-serious matter. In looking at photos of the car after authorities impounded it, there seems to be quite a bit of white material on the inside door area. Could that be an indication of the unknown person's profession such as painter, plaster? or the like?

It was reported that Jennifer's purse and brief case were never found. Could these have been left wherever she wound up or discarded elsewhere? It should be noted that the individual shown in the security video is not carrying any such articles.

Just a few thoughts:

There appears to be an approximate window of just over five hours from when Jennifer was abducted until her vehicle was dropped off by the unknown person. According to reports, she would have left her condo between 7:30 A.M. to 7:45 A.M. to go to work. Per the time on the security camera at the location where the car was left, the time is 1:00 P.M. As it is just over one mile from her condo to where the car wound up, you wonder where the vehicle was during that time frame. Was it in that immediate area or driven to another location? If it was a considerable distance, it would have had to have been somewhere with-in a 2 1/2 hour drive. However, since it was parked so close to where she lived, you wonder if the person who left it did that so he/she would have only a short walk to where they might have been living or working. One theory I heard was the person probably did not have the use of a vehicle of their own and that's why Jennifer's was taken.

It was reported that investigation of Jennifer's car after it was impounded resulted in one fingerprint being lifted that did not match anyone who normally would have used that vehilce. Attempts to match that print with those on file in the related computer system was negative. Maybe the person with that print had no previous contact(s) with law enforcement or, if so, that agency had not entered it in the system perhaps because the arrest was for a less-serious matter. In looking at photos of the car after authorities impounded it, there seems to be quite a bit of white material on the inside door area. Could that be an indication of the unknown person's profession such as painter, plaster? or the like?

It was reported that Jennifer's purse and brief case were never found. Could these have been left wherever she wound up or discarded elsewhere? It should be noted that the individual shown in the security video is not carrying any such articles.

Excellent points and observations. Bring the car back has really bothered me too. Why do that? You risk being seen or pulled over, anything can go wrong. So the only reason to bring it back is because you have no way of getting rid of it, or to leave it behind where you abducted her would be a huge red flag for LE as to who took her: like the car would be too close where you live. Most woman are forced into a van and driven off, and car left behind, not returned. So was that the plan? Something may have gone wrong and the perp decided to take her and the car from point A to point B.

I also feel the person in the photo passing the gate is a woman.

Woman tend to trust women more than men. Would Jennifer stop and assist a woman in need? This could have been a ruse to get her to stop her car, and help another woman then a person driving a van could have taken her and the other woman had to return the car. Just a thought. Wonder if anyone that day remembers any person stopped by the road or seeing two woman by the road possible one in a van; huge long shot, but you never know.

I still come back to the laborers. She felt uncomfortable around them and there are reports on a rental leasing site that some of them "entered apts" for robberies and such.
I think they abducted her.

I agree completely. My theory is that one of the laborers abducted her and put her into one of the empty apartments. I believe something happened to her, and to hide the evidence she was buried in a wall of the condos. A laborer bringing in drywall would not have been looked at as "funny behavior", and would have the skills to repair the drywall, as well as paint it. Have bloodhounds ever been on the premises to search inside the apartments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998