TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for your ideas, information and speculations. I admire the determination and desire of folks on WS to learn and obtain factual information in the effort to try and help on these cases. Special THANKS to Hollye for your maps and others who are monitoring other sites and sharing what you read.

The new search site seems to be quite a bit of real estate from the home. I wonder if finding the lunchbox took them there or if there is something else.

This is purely hearsay from the individuals in school with my husband who know Holly and her brother, but (and I'm paraphrasing out of respect) she "got around". This is per guys and gals, and was not said in an attempt to insult or belittle. It was just a casual notation. Evidently she and her boyfriend are like a faucet....hot/cold/hot/cold depending on the day and the circumstances. :shrug::

Lisa-Rachelle,

The article I just posted completely refutes those rumors. I'm not saying those people are lying....just that there are two sides to every story.

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/01/05/041511-news-holly-bobo-4-4/

Maybe it is the "Peter Hyatt" in me but on the Amber Alert Poster on the CBS phot slideshow photo #55 it says "The suspect has been indentified as a white male dressed in camoflage". I have a feeling they have a pretty good idea who took this individual is and was perhaps ID'ed in the brothers 911 call.

Lisa-Rachelle,

The article I just posted completely refutes those rumors. I'm not saying those people are lying....just that there are two sides to every story.

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/01/05/041511-news-holly-bobo-4-4/

I absolutely agree, Krista. I do not know her personally. My husband's nursing school classmates are primarily between the ages of 18 and 25. Many of them went to school with or are personal friends of Holly Bobo. Small town area....most families who have been in this area for over a generation are acquainted (at least it seems that way!). I only meant that IF there is any meat to their statements, it would be helpful if the authorities had a list of any boys that she's dated or spent time with in the last year, girls too! When you have so little to work with, Id just assume exhaust every avenue.

willnunleyCounty mayor is speaking. 'we are very positive' #hollybobo
less than 20 seconds ago via HTC Peep

willnunleyCounty mayor: we have found some articles that are helping #hollybobo
less than 10 seconds ago via HTC Peep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics