2011.07.03 Defense (CM) Closing Arguments #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

CM here ya go: :fireworks:

I feel like I'm at the Hall of Presidents in Disney World.

Okay, so I'm going to tell you about the Judge's charge, and then he will do it all again tomorrow. Geez.

Tried posting but thread was closed so bringing it here.

This is torture! I find myself constantly numbing myself with food while I hear JB talk! I've gone from 102 to a 105 pounds just because of his whining!!

Oh My Gosh.....My Right Thigh weighs more than you do! :)

I went from dry cold cereal to dried, sweetened banana chips.
Both very sweet, both full of calories.

Those of us who have gained over the last 6 weeks can also blame this on Casey.
This is our version of getting thrown under the bus, no? :)

his job is to go over the charges and convince them that she is not guilty of anything....problem is they never finished the charge conference so he cannot say for certain how it will go

does CM think he is a judge

From the other defense thread re shoes & socks...
As a mom of 3 sons I can attest to the fact that when it was summer they were barefoot more than they weren't. It's meaningless IMO.

PS CM history lesson = zzzzzzz

Sounds like he has given this same closing many times.

I think this is a good time to take a break. CM bores me to death on a good day. I don't think it would be good to subject myself to him today.

Well Mason, on this eve of the independence our nation Caylee will have justice served. This was her nation as well and she can no longer sing patriotic songs, memorize and abide laws or even watch fireworks.

this is awful.....it's already 10.30 my time, my lil one is sleeping, I'm getting a little yawny :(

All I do, over and over is go back to: 31 days!!!! If it was an accident it would have been called into 911 and responded to within 31 MINUTES.

Casey Anthony is not required to prove anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member