GUILTY MO - Jacque Rawson Waller, 39, Jackson, 31 May 2011

The flat tire intrigues me as well. Have LE revealed any details about the tire? I mean, was the air simply let out (suspicious), was it obviously tampered with/slashed/gouged (suspicious), or was it obviously a "routine" flat tire, like a blowout with a tire w/bad tread and/or age?? (not as suspicious)...

I could be wrong but I follow the find Jacque fb and think I remember her dad saying the tire had a knife puncture in it.....maybe someone can confirm that.

http://www.kait8.com/story/15177340/dont-go-live-clay-waller-arrested-on-warrant

Cape Girardeau County Prosecuting Attorney Morley Swingle says Waller has been charged with a class B felony of stealing by deceit.

The stealing by deceit charge stems from an investigation of Waller appropriating a check in the amount of $55,000 from the Delta Companies on or about April 23, 2010 with the purpose to deprive them of the money, according to Cape Police.

In a separate unrelated charge, Waller is charged with the class A misdemeanor of harassment. Police say the harassment charge stems from a complaint in that on or around July 27, 2011, in Cape Girardeau County, Waller for the purpose of frightening told Gary Hill that he was going to kill him and was "coming to get you right now."

http://www.semissourian.com/story/1748499.html

The news made Waller's lawyer, Scott Reynolds, livid. He called the charges "bogus" and that the police are trying to get Waller -- who has been named a person of interest in the June 1 disappearance of his wife, Jacque -- into a room to interrogate him.

"The whole thing is a ruse," Reynolds said. "They're trying to get him confined so they can interrogate him."

Reynolds wondered how police knew Waller was in Malden on Friday. He was only there for the day visiting someone, which made Reynolds all the more suspicious.

"Is there a trace on his phone? Do they have a tracking device on his car?" Reynolds asked.

Reynolds also said that the officers in Malden refused to let him talk to his client. He also wondered why the stealing charge, an incident that allegedly took place more than a year ago, are just now surfacing.

In a separate unrelated charge, Waller is charged with the class A misdemeanor of harassment. Police say the harassment charge stems from a complaint in that on or around July 27, 2011, in Cape Girardeau County, Waller for the purpose of frightening told Gary Hill that he was going to kill him and was "coming to get you right now."

All things considered it is no wonder the guy called LE! Not real smart on Waller's part!

Husband Of Missing Woman Arrested On Unrelated Charges

324010220-29184542.jpg
By Staff Writer 8:43 p.m. CDT, July 29, 2011

Walden, MO (KTVI - FOX2now.com)—
The estranged husband of a missing Farmington woman is behind bars, but not in connection with his wife's disappearance.

http://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-hu...on-unrelated-charges-20110729,0,3535224.story
Sorry but I had to memorialize that photo ... This one's for you Mr. Rawson!

Ummmmm....he looks like something is really funny.

MOO

Ummmmm....he looks like something is really funny.

MOO

Isn't it neat... sometimes these jailhouse photographers have such a talent for clicking at just the right moment. They must all train with the drivers license photographers.

http://www.kait8.com/story/15177340/dont-go-live-clay-waller-arrested-on-warrant

they have updated their article.

CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO (KFVS) - Clay Waller's lawyer says police questioned his client all night long following his Friday evening arrest.

Attorney Scott Reynolds says investigators interrogated Clay Waller from 9 p.m. Friday until to 4 a.m. Saturday. The attorney says he was finally able to talk to his client regarding newly-filed charges from 4 a.m. to 5 a.m. Saturday morning.

also, I just realized that he has shaved his head.

Thanks LJ!!! So what we read about CW being a shady businessman is true! Odd that the company that awarded the bid and gave him the advance didn't pursue this in court long ago? Perhaps because they knew they would never get their money back, but they could go after any assets he had.

Who is GH and why was he threatening him?

According to lots of Topix discussion, Clay was having an affair with GH's wife CH

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back