FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
jackiefell JACQUELINE
Matt Morgan will try to work w/ Dale Smith's attorney so grandparents can see #MichelleParker 's 3 yo twins. goo.gl/5njJg
12 minutes ago

JOSELUISDIEPPA Jose Luis Dieppa
@MarkNeJame to hold press conference soon. He is the Attorney representing Dale Smith, "Prime Suspect" in the #MichelleParker case
3 minutes ago

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
@MarkNeJame 's office will hold a 4 p.m. press conference. He represents #DaleSmith in the #MichelleParker disappearance.
16 minutes ago

Where's the work van now & has it been thoroughly searched for forensic evidence? Hmmmm...

Greetings WSers. I am Tony Pipitone, the reporter from WKMG in Orlando who covered Casey and, now, Michelle.

I have always enjoyed reading your posts, but want to clarify a couple things for you.

I read the 1992 Bryan Tilestone murder case file last week at the courthouse and ran the story last night at 11 after interviewing brother Tommy and seeing OPD name DS the primary suspect. Not that I would not follow a lead from a WS forum, but I had that one for a while.

Regarding the surveillance video from Nov. 17: we have shown the video of Michelle's Hummer pulling up to DS's condo at 3:18 p.m. We erroneously reported it appeared to leave at 4:40 p.m. And we almost immediately corrected that report in the same newscast, as well as further clarified it the next day. The second Hummer belonged to a neighbor, from whom police have obtained a statement. MP's Hummer could have left another way, out of camera range.

I also can tell you that when DS's wife died in 2001, he was in a military prison. I know more about those circumstances but will report them on WKMG when and if my managers decide they are newsworthy.

I hope that helps.

Tony

Awesome to hear from you! I f'm familiar with you through the Caylee case..from way up here in Philly.

Neighbors says DS and the kids were seen regularly around the condo on S. Goldenrod, even after MP left last summer, until MP disappeared.

I do not know if the truck was searched.

Search warrant could become public a few ways, one of which is if and when provided to defense in discovery -- if a criminal charge is filed.

Tony, can you answer this one question re Shannon Collins-Smith: (a) Did her brain injury occur from an accident (say, a car accident) or (b) did it occur prior to the time of her death as a result of domestic battery and she lingered? (Yep, two questions, I lied lol.)

In other words, if she was a victim of domestic battery in mid-2000, say, could she have lingered until her death in April 2001, when DS was in prison? (I have no knowledge of this, just posing a hypothetical.)

Sure hope your managers will allow you to address the issue in more depth soon.

Thanks!

bobkealing bob kealing
Missing Mom #Michelleparker family has retained high profile Orlando law firm Morgan and Morgan...attorney Matt Morgan confirms.
8 minutes ago

bobkealing bob kealing
Morgan says they will "guide #Michelleparker family through the legal process." They represent #zenaidagonzalez in #CaseyAnthony suit.
7 minutes ago

jackiefell JACQUELINE
Morgan & Morgan are working for free with the Parker Family. #MichelleParker #missingmom goo.gl/5njJg @cfnews13 lockerz.com/s/160604513
2 minutes ago

RBBM: :eek: ... omg ...

So ... we have KF, Mark NeJame, and now Morgan & Morgan ...

:waitasec: Pleeeeeeeease ... no more, no more ...

:crazy:

Mark NeJame, Morgan and Morgan, Goldenrod, no wonder I'm drawn to this case..it's my old WS stomping grounds. Besides the fact that I want to know what happened to her. I feel so bad for her mother. Plus like Tony said we should get to see the docs as they become public records since it's FL

Tony, I don't know if you can comment on this, but what is the vibe around the media?
Do they think there will be an arrest soon?

Mark NeJame, Morgan and Morgan, Goldenrod, no wonder I'm drawn to this case..it's my old WS stomping grounds. Besides the fact that I want to know what happened to her. I feel so bad for her mother. Plus like Tony said we should get to see the docs as they become public records since it's FL

:seeya: Strawberry !

:seeya:

Neighbors says DS and the kids were seen regularly around the condo on S. Goldenrod, even after MP left last summer, until MP disappeared.

I do not know if the truck was searched.

BBM
Can you explain what you mean by this? Thank you!

RBBM: :eek: ... omg ...

So ... we have KF, Mark NeJame, and now Morgan & Morgan ...

:waitasec: Pleeeeeeeease ... no more, no more ...

:crazy:

Do lawyers/judges other than Jose Baez, Mark NeJame, Morgan & Morgan, Jeff Ashton, and Judge Perry live and work in Florida? Really? Doesn't look like it.

Such a big state for such a lack of legal personnel ... ;)

I took her comment to mean that the children are not with DS. The reporter didn't ask if they were with him and if it was asked to the sister or mother, I didn't catch the answer. The police didn't give a straight answer to the question when asked either. Do we know for certain they are with him? I know there was a msm report that the twins were with the Smiths, but since neither the family or police have said it directly, I am thinking that they are somewhere safe, and are not disclosing where. The sister seemed very angry (justifiably so) at DS and I do not believe she would be ok with the twins being with him. But, again it may just be hopeful thinking on my part...I do not think anyone from his family should have contact with them until they are cleared...

BBM

I'm wondering if they are with the Smiths, but there is someone appointed by the court supervising them. Does anyone know if this is ever done? Like maybe an officer, a social worker, or some other designated person being in the home, to ensure the welfare of the children?

jackiefell JACQUELINE
Matt Morgan will try to work w/ Dale Smith's attorney so grandparents can see #MichelleParker 's 3 yo twins. goo.gl/5njJg
12 minutes ago

JOSELUISDIEPPA Jose Luis Dieppa
@MarkNeJame to hold press conference soon. He is the Attorney representing Dale Smith, "Prime Suspect" in the #MichelleParker case
3 minutes ago

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
@MarkNeJame 's office will hold a 4 p.m. press conference. He represents #DaleSmith in the #MichelleParker disappearance.
16 minutes ago

BBM: :popcorn: :needdrink: while waiting for the presser ...

And music ...

Circus Theme music - YouTube

:floorlaugh:

Is there any talk about whether DS was drinking on the day in question? It seems he had quite the reputation as 'mean drunk' from all i've read. Does he have a history of being a daytime drinker?
On the flip side, heavy drinkers also have the effect of becoming mean and angry when they don't have their drink ( a dry drunk) so I'm not sure where I'm going with this...

Also...I do believe she could have sent the Waterford text, but under duress with someone looking over her shoulder...telling her what to type. Do we know if DS was a big texter? Was he known to be a 1 word texter ( I do know people who are like that).

The players in this case are beginning to be eerily similar to the CA case...I mean we even have Tony Pipitone here! Thanks for being here Tony....this is like deja vu all over again!

We need a webcam! It makes me so angry that the judge made comments to Michelle about them being addicted to each other after Michelle pointed out his violence. I have a narcisisstic emotionally but not physically abusive ex who is now rotten to our teenage daughter. People who don't know him tend to tell me how I have to work WITH him, EXPLAIN things to him. They have no idea. But a judge should be aware of abusive traits IMO

They were addicted to one another, and IMO, the Judge was "spot on". They had this obsession with one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member