FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Michelle (Shelly) Parker has been missing since November 17, 2011. She dropped off her twins with their father, who she is not married to and no one has seen her since.
She last had contact with her brother on November 17, around 4:30pm. It was a text she was in Waterford. A search is underway. Her cellphone powered off at 8:08pm 11/17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Michelle_Parker_and_Hummer.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Map by: TexasLil
Media Links
Professional Posters & Locals/Insiders

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Please continue here...

I just thought I'd mention.....I'm in Gainesville and saw a poster for Michelle at a CVS store here tonight. ( it's about 2 hours north of Orlando.)

Link to article where Yvonne states her frustration with there not being any searches in and around Lake Conway, where the phone was found. Something WS'ers brought up several times now. We ought to be on the payroll somewhere... =)

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/...ng-in-the-right-place-for-missing-orlando-mom

I hope LE has searched this area (and miraculously have kept it a secret) or are planning to soon.

My opinions only, no facts here:

To clear things up with SmoothOperator and another poster, when I state that it cannot be ruled out that M was grabbed after leaving the daycare, this is a necessity of my timeline. This is not a refutation of the general theory being developed by my good friends here. I mention this principally for the reason that it opens up other potential areas to search for M.

The phone text at 3:15 PM is only proof that the communicating phones were in good health! When you think about that text, someone sends a message about a song they are currently listening to on the vehicle radio- this tends to initially make the sleuther think- this has to be M in OK condition at 3:15! But if you were trying to create a false impression that M is still OK at this time and listening to the radio, this would be a clever text to send from M's phone. Only an actual voice call from M's phone would be more convincing.

I just thought I'd mention.....I'm in Gainesville and saw a poster for Michelle at a CVS store here tonight. ( it's about 2 hours north of Orlando.)

Over Christmas I was in the area (Davenport, Clermont, Kissimmee), we did not go to Orlando cause we are small town folks and do not care for the traffic and stuff :crazy:. It is about a 40 mile radius around it all. But I only saw one poster and that was just a picture at the flea market. I made a comment to my husband that I was surprised that we did not see more.

Link to article where Yvonne states her frustration with there not being any searches in and around Lake Conway, where the phone was found. Something WS'ers brought up several times now. We ought to be on the payroll somewhere... =)

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/...ng-in-the-right-place-for-missing-orlando-mom

I hope LE has searched this area (and miraculously have kept it a secret) or are planning to soon.

The woman in this video is MP's step-mother, Gayle Parker. Just a friendly FYI:crazy:

To clear things up with SmoothOperator and another poster, when I state that it cannot be ruled out that M was grabbed after leaving the daycare, this is a necessity of my timeline. This is not a refutation of the general theory being developed by my good friends here. I mention this principally for the reason that it opens up other potential areas to search for M.

The phone text at 3:15 PM is only proof that the communicating phones were in good health! When you think about that text, someone sends a message about a song they are currently listening to on the vehicle radio- this tends to initially make the sleuther think- this has to be M in OK condition at 3:15! But if you were trying to create a false impression that M is still OK at this time and listening to the radio, this would be a clever text to send from M's phone. Only an actual voice call from M's phone would be more convincing.

BBM

Respectfully disagree. Dale said Michelle arrived at 4pm with the children and they were all fine and she drove off alone 10 minutes later. Perhaps Dale or one of his Jedi Buddies had already snatched her, but that still makes Dale complicit AND he has the most to gain by her being gone.

Has M been found?

Has an arrest been made?

I couldn't agree more. It MUST be examined.

Since this has been the course of your investigation, once again, I would like to suggest LE note what station the hummer was set to, and call that station and see if any song that would 'fit the suit' was played around or at that time. If it was totally news and commercials during that time, (time just prior or during call) or 'my dog left me' type songs (non sentimental or out of line) it could indicate foul play began sooner... Just a thought...

If it floats like a rubber duck, that could be just a coincidence
If it squeaks like a rubber duck
Somebody's playin' with it

Where are you M??

I think this scenario is possible but highly unlikely. It would involve premeditation and i think it would have been better planned. To fully have a *plan that works: You would need someone that looks like Michelle or at least a female accomplice driving the vehicle in and out of the complex.

The plan would be get in and get out. Appear like she came and went. *I also believe Dale would have been much more precise with the time Michelle arrived to establish a better alibi. *I mean if you are going to stage dropping off the kids that means Michelle is already somewhere else or tied up in the car. Why wouldn't you drive in the complex park in the driveway for 10 mins and leave by 3:30 to make it appear as if *everything is normal.*

You also need opportunity. Where could this have happened AFTER picking up the kids at daycare and HOW? *I am open to this theory but cannot piece it together.*

The only scenario I can think of is Dale calls Michelle and says I know you plan to drop the kids off, I' m heading to my parents let's meet halfway or let's meet here. *He has an accomplice and one abducts Michelle/vehicle and the other takes Dales vehicle/kids. * This leaves eye witnesses though. Mommy met daddy and a man/woman. Mommy was in the car then daddy was driving etc. if this was the plan too many variables can go wrong and it's pretty high risk from a potential witness perspective, especially kids.*

When the lake searches were going on, a poster asked if Lake Mary had been searched.

Not realizing there is an actual lake named Lake Mary, I bypassed that post. There is a city outside of Orlando and close to Sanford (where the Barn is) named Lake Mary.

I would like to know who the poster was and what led them to ask if Lake Mary (the actual lake) had been searched.

I noticed on google maps, there is a Lake Mary on Oakridge Rd, close to DSSR.

TIA

When the lake searches were going on, a poster asked if Lake Mary had been searched.

Not realizing there is an actual lake named Lake Mary, I bypassed that post. There is a city outside of Orlando and close to Sanford (where the Barn is) named Lake Mary.

I would like to know who the poster was and what led them to ask if Lake Mary (the actual lake) had been searched.

TIA

Kimb103 maybe? Here's a post:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #9

TIA
12-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Kimb103

Does anyone know if they have search around Lake Mary?

Here was another

I've added lots of new questions to the list, and have updated existing questions, thanks to all of you!

Provisional Comments: Helpful observations without official verification
Notes: Information with some official verification that may help toward resolution

Verified: Answered using official verification (may include supplemental evidence)

1. Name and address of the twins’ daycare facility.
  2. Time when MP picked up the twins from daycare.
  3. What time did MP’s Hummer leave DS II’s condo?
  4. Eyewitness or video of above?
  5. When did DS II leave the condo in his own vehicle?
  6. Did DS II know about RG’s video camera? Provisional Comments: The camera is in plain view on the balcony, as seen in photo taken 12/4 by AlwaysWright http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa378/AlwaysWright01/?action=view&current=December4822.jpg. (Contributed by 4BB)
  7. Did neighbors of DS Sr. see vehicles arriving and leaving on 11/17/11 afternoon?
  8. Location MP’s cell pinged for 4:26 PM “Waterford” text to brother.
  9. When was MP supposed to meet boyfriend NM for dinner?
  10. When did MP’s sister LE call DS II on 11/17/11, and what time did YS call DS II 11/17/11 evening?
  11. What numbers did she try and when (ie, cell, or land line at condo or Rose Av.)?
  12. If Mrs. DS Sr. (TS) answered the call to Rose Av., what did she say to YS in reference to why DS II couldn’t come to the phone?
  13. When did DS II return YS’s call, and from what number?
  14. When did LE first contact DS II, and how?
  15. Did LE search DS II’s condo on evening of 11/17/11, and when did DS II return to his condo from Rose Ave. evening of 11/17/11 to meet LE? Provisional Comments: DS II posted statement on Facebook at 11:08 PM saying that LE had just searched his condo. Presumption is that LE may have made a quick visit to the condo that evening.
  16. When he returned, were the twins with him, or did he leave them at DS Sr.’s house?
  17. Was MP’s cell on the entire time up until it was powered down the evening of 11/17/11, and if it was powered on the entire time, was it moving around constantly (like in a car), or static in one or more locations? What locations have been noted for her cell between 3:18 PM and when it was powered down?
  18. Additional unreleased videos or other electronic evidence to track the route of MP’s Hummer after 3:18 PM on 11/17/11 (including OnStar, even if it was inactive). Notes: Helpful information and links explaining EPass--http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7430815&postcount=400 (Provided by Sparky, 12/12)
  19. Additional unreleased eyewitness accounts of Hummer movements around town after 3:18 PM.
  20. Details of search warrant for DS Sr.'s house on Rose Ave.
  21. What is MP’s boyfriend NM’s alibi for 11/17/11 afternoon, and where was he during the times in question?
  22. Who else called or texted MP on 11/17/11 after 2:30 PM?
  23. Did MP send or receive any texts or make or receive any calls to/from DS II on 11/16 or on 11/17/11 before 3:18 PM?
  24. Did DS II’s cell on the entire time, and if it was, what locations have been noted for his cell after 3:18 PM on 11/17/11?
  25. Does DS Sr. own a cell? If so, was his cell on the entire time, and what locations have been noted for his cell after 3:18 PM on 11/17/11?
  26. What if any evidence did LE find in and on the Hummer?
  27. What fingerprints were on MP's Hummer and her purse and belongings, and where were these located in the Hummer when it was found?
  28. If Dale's prints were found in her Hummer does he frequently get in her car?
  29. Was the Hummer driver's seat set for MP or someone taller?
  30. Were all the Hummer mirrors adjusted to the seat level? Whose fingerprints were on the mirror?
  31. Was the Hummer recently washed?
  32. Did the floor mats and wheel wells of the Hummer or other DS II/Sr. vehicles have any type of dirt mud or material that would possibly match up with a body of water that is nearby?
  33. What if any evidence did LE find at the Rose Ave. house and in any vehicles at the house?
  34. Did LE search DS II’s work van, truck, and any other of his vehicles?
  35. Did LE check DS II’s trash inside and out?
  36. For assumed 11/17/11 search of DS II’s condo, who arrived at the condo for the search first: LE or DS II?
  37. If LE was there first, did DS II arrive in his truck & pull into the garage or did someone else drive him?
  38. If DS II was already there when LE arrived, were there any other vehicles or persons there with him, and did LE check the hood temps of vehicles parked at the condo?
  39. Does DS II own a bicycle, or have access to one at the Rose Avenue house?
  40. Confirm ownership of a white van that appears RG’s video, and in a later interview with the RG. Is this van DS II’s or a neighbor’s? Provisional Comments: Interview shows larger white van in DS II’s driveway (Chevy), white van shown in RG’s video appears to be different make (Dodge?) Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #8 (provided by Cerebellum, 12/4); the taillights and door handles are different (provided by Kimb103, 12/4)
  41. Did DS II have his own car seats for the twins, or did DS II and MP share car seats? Did LE account for all child car seats owned by the families on both sides?
  42. Did the Hummer have child car seats when found?
  43. Did/will LE search bodies of water near the parking lot where the Hummer was found?
  44. Would it be possible and effective for LE to use heat sensors from helicopters, at night, to help in searches?
  45. Has LE used or will they use metal detectors to aid in finding the cell phone during searches? Provisional Comments: LE located cell; see #78 for new questions
  46. Where is DS II’s unit located within the condo, especially with respect to his neighbor RG’s camera? Verified: Orange County property records http://www.ocpafl.org/ indicate address as 6598 S. Goldenrod unit 98C, photos of DS II’s condo http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa378/AlwaysWright01/ show that unit C (DS II’s unit) is the right hand unit, RG lives on the left side unit, and RG’s camera captures his parking area and a portion of the street to the northeast of his side of the unit (provided by AlwaysWright, 12/4)
  47. If Carter Glen (DS II’s condo complex) has cameras or other devices at the north and south entrances and exits to the complex, did one or more capture any images or records of MP’s Hummer arriving and/or leaving on 11/17/11, along with time of arrival and departure? Provisional Comments: The gates to the complex are closed and require one of the following: (1) Enter a specific code to open gate (Guests given code by Homeowner); (2) Card or Gate Opener to open gate (Homeowner); (3) Use the directory to contact Homeowner so they can buzz you in using phone; (4) Follow a car that has been granted access. (provided by AlwaysWright, 12/5) Carter Glen resident said that cameras at entrance to condos had captured an image of the Hummer leaving—time unknown—without the decals. Always Wright visited the condos and noted a stand for a video camera at the entrances along with signage in the complex that the area is under surveillance. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14 (Provided by AlwaysWright, 12/15)
  48. Did Carter Glen cameras or other devices capture any images or records of DS II’s vehicles arriving or leaving on 11/17/11 and 18, along with time of arrival and departure? Provisional Comments: See comments to #47
  49. Did Carter Glen cameras or other devices, capture any images or records of DS II’s family vehicles arriving or leaving on 11/17/11? Provisional Comments: See comments to #47
  50. Does DS Sr. have restrictions or physical disabilities that prevent him from being able to drive?
  51. Did DS II spend the night of 11/17/11, after the LE search, at his condo?
  52. What time did DS II leave his condo for work on Friday, 11/18/11?
  53. What vehicle was he driving from his condo on 11/18/11 AM?
  54. Did he make any stops to load work materials, change vehicles, etc. before leaving Orlando area?
  55. What route did he take to reach Titusville?
  56. What time did he arrive at his work destination in Titusville?
  57. Address of work destination in Titusville?
  58. What evidence has LE found at any warehouses, storage facilities, or other properties to which DS II or Sr. has access? Notes: Some properties owned by DS Jr, and Sr. now or in the past include 1982 Rose Blvd Home; 1984 Allied Roofing bORN - Listed as Rose Blvd Address; 2002 Lot & Unit at Sky Lake; 2005 Property off of Church St. no address just legal desc; 2005 Property at Pineway Drive - Sold the same year as aquired; 2007 Another property and unit on Sky Lake ; 2008 Condo in Carter Glen (provided by Angelonline, 12/04, per Orange Co Comptroller Records); http://paarcgis2.ocpafl.org/ObliqueView/default.aspx?pid=292229000000174 property at S. Mission Rd. off 526 belonging to DS Sr. (provided by Cerebellum, 12/7); LE search canal behind house owned by DS Sr. at 6806 Chaucer Ln. (occupied by DS Sr’s sister according to neighbors) on 12/9. Map of parcels owned by DS Sr. http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap2/...2322620803130|292326808707920|302323120597030 (Provided by Coldpizza, 12/9)
  59. In the days or weeks prior to 11/17/11, did MP express to friends or family members any apprehension about or annoyance with someone she encountered at her workplace or elsewhere? Any evidence of a “secret admirer”?
  60. Does MP have a storage unit, and has this been checked for evidence by LE?
  61. Stills from the RG’s video show two different dark SUV vehicles leaving at two different times on 11/17/11, ie 17:17 and 16:40 (5:17 PM and 4:40 PM). LE has reported that the Hummer leaving on the video at 16:40 belongs to a neighbor on the street, not MP. Is the other departing vehicle a Hummer, and does it belong to MP or to yet another neighbor? Provisional Comments: Hummer leaving at 16:40 appears to be a dark grey color (provided by notmissing, 12/04) Black SUV leaving at 17:17 has a license plate centered on the back, which is different license plate placement than MP’s Hummer, which is left rear (provided by SmoothOperator, 12/6) Photos of 08 Hummers confirm the plates to be on the left rear. MP’s Hummer is thought to be an 08. (provided by taagean & SmoothOperator 12/6) Recanted video Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15 and retraction statement by MSN Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15 (Provided by Sparky, 12/29/11)
  62. Activities, times, and other details, including calls and texts, demeanor, conversation topics, etc., of MP’s day on 11/17/11, beginning when she arises and ending with 3:18 PM arrival at DS II’s condo. Provisional Comments and Notes: NM and MP had coffee that morning, time unknown (provided by ?); apparently cheerful cell texts between MP and sister LE reveal that MP was going to the salon at 11:30 AM for a Keratin treatment by LE, and that MP was going shoe (?) shopping with her mother YS within the hour before going to the salon. (Provided by SmoothOperator, 12/6)
  63. In the video of the condo search, DS II’s truck is in the garage. Where is DS II's work van at that time?
  64. When did MP and NM meet face to face on 11/17/11, and when did they talk or text one another on their cells that day, other than the 3:15 text? Provisional Comments: NM and MP met for coffee in AM, time unknown.
  65. When did NM try to contact MP (text or call her cell) after 3:18 PM on 11/17/11?
  66. If incoming white van as recorded by RG’s video, (subsequently parked on the street) is that of a neighbor or visitor to the condos, what did the driver of that van observe relative to MP, DS II, the twins, MP’s Hummer?
  67. Did MP have any mobile tanning appointments on 11/17/11, and when? With new or established customers?
  68. Did DS II have regularly scheduled visitation with the twins? Was 11/17/11 a scheduled visitation day for him to take the twins? If not, what are the details of how and when this visitation was arranged?
  69. Where did MP park the Hummer when she was dropping off the twins at DS II’s?
  70. Was DS II’s garage open, or did MP go to the front door of the condo?
  71. What vehicles were parked inside or in the driveway of DS II’s garage, or at the curb, when MP arrived to drop off the twins?
  72. Has LE searched or will they search Titusville areas, and possible route(s) from Orlando to Titusville, and what evidence was found, if any?
  73. What time did MP’s 11 year old son arrive home from school on 11/17/11? Provisional Comments: MP’s sister LE said that the child usually got off the bus at around 3:30 PM
  74. Did he try calling his mom, and what time(s) did he try calling her? Provisional Comments: MP’s sister LE said that the child usually called his mother when he got off the school bus.
  75. Did anyone attempt to call or text MP between 3:18 and 4:26 on 11/17/11?
  76. DS II’s neighbor with the cam, RG, was not home when MP arrived, and says he saw nothing when he did arrive home. What time did RG arrive home?
  77. Other than DS II’s mother and father, who else received subpoenas as of 12/6?
  78. Where, when and how was MP’s cell found? Provisional Comments: On 12/7, LE released news that MP’s cell was found, thrown in the water near Lake Conway from a bridge, although which of two possible bridges is uncertain at this time; Bob Kealing identifies correct bridge as on Nela 12/9 (Provided by ?) News report suggests that cell wasn’t found due to one specific tip http://vidcache.newsoverwireless.com...FL-3417293.mp4 (Contributed by JerseyGirl, 12/13) Photos of both bridges, with Nela Bridge brush appearing more disturbed Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14 (Provided by AlwaysWright); cell may have been in the brush, not the water.
  79. On which side of the bridge was the cell found, to help determine direction car was traveling?
  80. What, if any, is the forensic evidence recovered from the cell?
  81. What data, if any, was recovered from the cell?
  82. Did MP attempt to call eleven y o son around 3:30 on, on 11/17/11?
  83. Have landfills been searched, and evidence found?
  84. Did DS II take the twins to DS Sr.’s house on 11/17/11, and when did he leave his condo and arrive at the Rose Ave. house? Who was the witness who saw him arrive at 4:30? Provisional Comments: MN, attorney for DS II and DS Sr., said that a witness can verify that DS II had arrived at the Rose Ave. house at 4:30 PM. http://www.wesh.com/r/29958175/detail.html (Provided by Analyze This).
  85. Did DS II have a standard routine when he had the twins, and if so, did his actions/movement on 11/17/11 afternoon vary from that routine?
  86. Will or have the twins been interviewed by LE, and if interviewed, what observations did they offer about what they remember from 11/17/11?
  87. Did LE search DS II’s condo on evening of 11/18/11 (Fri). If so, details of search. Provisional Comments: MSM states that they were present and filming at the 11/18/11 search of DS II’s condo.
  88. Details of where and when cadaver dogs have been used in this case, with evidence obtained.
  89. Was the spare tire cover gone when the Hummer was found by LE?
  90. Does DS II have a current girlfriend?
  91. Is it possible that a cell phone could stay on a significant length of time, even when underwater?
  92. When did MP last gas up the Hummer?
  93. Could car have been gassed up by perp? Paper trail?
  94. Use of odometer reading and/or fuel level and mileage of Hummer to determine how far it was driven after 3:18 PM on 11/17/11.
  95. Where did MP live, and with whom? Verified: The family, including MP, lives on a few acres in Geneva, FL. Rural and very nice. (contributed by Sparky, 12/11) They live on Guy Court in Seminole County. (Contributed by Fact Finder, 12/14)
  96. Who is the owner of the Chevy Impala with either an open or bent trunk, shown in photos of DS II’s condo (http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa378/AlwaysWright01/ taken by AlwaysWright on 12/4)? Provisional Comments: Has Mass. Plate. Exmp pictured at http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2008/12/green_license_p.html (Provided by Cerebellum); plates seem to read 100-ATE (Provided by Misfitdolly) or possibly 100-AYE (Provided by Pia, 12/29/11).
  97. What kind of keychain/keyfob did MP have? Any special features?
  98. How many sets of keys existed for the Hummer, and did DS II have a set?
  99. Was the Hummer locked when finally located by LE? Does the Hummer have an automatic lock (locking after a time)?
  100. Was the “Waterford” text an auto-correct fail?
  101. What type of decal was the Glow decal on the Hummer rear window—static cling or adhesive?
  102. Alligator behavior with remains. Provisional Comments: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13 and Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13 (Contributed by Swamp Mama, 12/13) Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13 (Contributed by Reality Orlando, 12/14)
  103. Did LE take DS II’s computer and cell, and what evidence was obtained from these? Notes: YS and MN told MSM that DS II had voluntarily surrendered his computers to LE. (No confirmation on the cell.)
  104. Was MP’s tanning equipment in the Hummer when it was found, and was the equipment intact?
  105. Other than MP’s cell and keys, what other personal items were missing when the Hummer was found.
  106. Was MP’s wallet missing, in her handbag, or in the Hummer but separate from the handbag?
  107. Does DS II still work for MASCO Cabinetry, located at 2901 Titan Row, Orlando? Verified: Tony Pipitone confirmed that this is DS II’s employer. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13
  108. Did DS II make any suspicious purchases prior to 11/17/11, i.e. a large cooler?
  109. Any eyewitness accounts at Carter Glen condos that DS II had other visitors before, at, or soon after 3:18 on 11/17/11?
  110. What has LE discovered about the activities of DS II’s close friends on 11/17/11? Provisional Comments: According to MSM film, “Mystery woman” accompanied DS II to the custody hearing, and at Rose Ave. house afterwards, got into the passenger side of his truck.
  111. Is LE viewing/using the unedited PC episode, for clues or insight? Would they consider subpoenaing the PC judge?
  112. Is there a door into DS II’s condo from inside the garage?
  113. What are DS II’s normal work hours and work days, and did he work on 11/17/11?
  114. What are Michelle’s normal work hours and work days, both at the bar, and for other business activities, such as the tanning business and the salon?
  115. Has LE explored the exchanges and relationship between DS II and MP before, during, and in the months after the PC episode was taped, and with what results?
  116. Has LE considered any tie-in between MP’s disappearance and those of other missing women in the Orlando area? Have they rejected any connection, or still hold open the possibility?
  117. Any confirmed eyewitness accounts or electronic evidence of DS Sr. and/or DS II moving/using a boat on or after 11/17/11? Provisional Comments: Rumor is that DS Sr.’s neighbor caught Sr.’s Hummer (?) with boat attached on video http://buckethead.realradio.fm/playe...l&mid=21627148
  118. Has/will LE search the Bay Lake area, with adjacent small bodies of water and woods? Evidence obtained, if any.
  119. Did MP have one or more tanning clients in the Walden Circle apartments (where the Hummer was found by LE)? Provisional Comments: Rumor only/has not been confirmed: website indicates that residents in the area had seen the Hummer with the airtanning decals parked near the spot where the Hummer was found by police 3 or 4 times before 11/17/11. Suggestion was that MP may have had tanning clients in the apartments. http://marinadedave.com/journal/2011...-michelle.html
  120. If so, how many times had she visited Walden Circle client(s), and over what period of time?
  121. If so, who, besides MP and the client(s) at Walden Circle, would have known of her visits there?
  122. Would MP’s Hummer fit inside DS II’s garage? Was there room in his garage for the Hummer, considering any items stored there? Provisional Comments: According to poster on a Hummer forum, an H3 fits in a standard garage http://www.hummerforums.com/forum/hummer-h3-17/few-pics-my-ride-22554/#post240931 (post #8 and #9) (Provided by Cerebellum, 12/17)
  123. Does DS Sr. own a Hummer, and what color? Impounded by LE, and any evidence obtained? Provisional Comments: See #117; pictures of Rose Ave. house during LE raid show a dark SUV with a trailer hitch that is, perhaps, a Ford Explorer or Expedition Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15 side note that comparison of this vehicle with the dark SUV captured on RG’s cam at 17:17 on 11/17/11 appear not to be the same vehicle (Provided by Kamille, Kimb103, and stg)
  124. If DS Sr. owns a boat, was this impounded by LE, and any evidence obtained? Provisional Comments: Boat appears in Google satellite view of the Rose Ave. house. (Provided by Bern, 12/19)
  125. Does MP have friends, acquaintances, clients, or prospective clients at the Carter Glen condos (condos where DS II lives)?
  126. Will LE use or have they used side-scan sonar in the search? Provisional Comments: Several news sources report that this type of sonar was used in the search of the retention pond near to DS Sr.’s house on Rose Ave.
  127. After the PC episode aired on 11/17/11, DS II was rumored to have posted comments on Facebook about the episode. If he did, what comments did he post, and when?
  128. Did DS II ever have conversations in the past with friends and others where he talked about how/where to hide a body?
  129. DS II is rumored to have lived in the Walden Circle area at some point in the past. Details?
  130. Rural and/or secluded areas (woods, swamp, marsh, bodies of water, etc.) DS II had visited/was familiar with in the Orlando or surrounding area before 11/17/11.
  131. Is there any confirmation by one or more independent eyewitnesses that Michelle was actually driving the Hummer when it entered Carter Glen condos and was captured on film arriving at DS II’s unit at 3:18 PM?
  132. Evidence from any surveillance video at the twins’ daycare facility. If video surveillance equipment was present but not working, how long had it been unavailable, and who might have known?
  133. Has LE considered/explored the idea of the body being disposed of in Seminole County/the Geneva area, perhaps near the Guy Court property? Details of any searches in that area.
  134. What were DS II’s regular parking habits at his condo and at the Rose Ave. house?
  135. Layout of DS II’s condo. Verified: He lives in condo C, which does not have a balcony over the garages. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15 (Provided by Cerebellum)
  136. Is burnt orange car captured in a neighbor’s driveway in the surveillance vids the same vehicle as the one shown in pictures at DS Jr.’s Rose Ave house? Provisional Comments: Screen captures of burnt orange vehicle in surveillance vid and of car parked at DS Sr.’s house Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15 (Provided by AlwaysWright 12/29/11); Comparison of the cars Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15 (Provided by Sparky, 12/29/11)
  137. In tax appraiser website pictures, a burgundy truck is shown parked in the same driveway as the burnt orange car was on the surveillance vids. Does this burgundy truck belong to DS II? Provisional Comments: Tax appraiser shots Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15 (Provided by Texas Lil, 12/29/11); AlwaysRight’s photo of DS II’s truck Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15 (Provided by Sparky, 12/29/11); additional tax appraiser website shots showing the vehicles in question Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15 (Provided by Sparky, 12/29/11)
  138. Does DS II know/have friendship with the person who lives in the condo unit associated with #136/7, or is the unit vacant?
  139. Will LE search for remains in Lake Conway, and if not, why not? Evidence from search, if any.
  140. Will LE search Lake Mary, adjacent to Oakridge Road? Evidence, if any.
  141. DS II’s interests and hobbies beyond SciFi cons and Star Wars. Provisional Comments: May have acting interests, having appeared in three film shorts according to IMDB page http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2343749/.

To help settle the question regarding DS Jr.'s mother and the woman driving the DCF car ...

Here is a video with Tamara Smith (approx. 1:09 to 1:14):

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/prime-suspects-mother-questioned-police-missing-wo/nFwNG/

Here is the video of the woman driving the MGS-plated vehicle (1:35):

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/custody-hearing-determine-who-will-care-missing-mo/nFqKH/

Tamara Smith and the woman driving the vehicle containing the twins and displaying municipal government plates are not one and the same person. They don't even look alike. Honest. I wouldn't kid ya. They are two different people.

:waitasec:Just curious, why do reports seem to always say m was last seen around 2:30 by friends? Wouldn't the last place she physically was seen be at the daycare picking up the kids? I'm confused :waitasec:

:waitasec:Just curious, why do reports seem to always say m was last seen around 2:30 by friends? Wouldn't the last place she physically was seen be at the daycare picking up the kids? I'm confused :waitasec:

YES!! This!! Why do we have no confirmation that she actually picked up the children? Or do we? I might have missed it...

But then the abductor would have taken M's hummer and the children to Dale's condo to be seen on the 3:18pm video...

Maybe Dale doesnt know about the video but there is also a secured gate with a code at the entrance to the condos.

Are you thinking he did that to make it appear she made it to the condo and his premeditated plan was to abduct M and dispose of her in the area from the daycare to his condo?

If she left the salon about 2:30PM and had to pick up the children at day care and then is seen at 3:18 on the video... this is about 45 minutes roughly..so Im thinking the drive to Dale's is about 25 minutes but how much more time is needed to get to the daycare?

To intercept M's car without her knowledge in route from the Day Care to his condo would have to be some covert planned operation and require again a helper most likely....

Timing would be tight also... JMO

Does Dale Jr. have siblings?
I feel like I should know the answer to that, but I don't. TIA

Leaving out any of the info on the daycare facility has always bugged me.

When did MP arrived and leave there? How far from DSjr place is it?

Hard to believe reporters haven't found this info out yet. Could LE have asked them not to report on it? If so why?

we may be letting yokums razor cut too deep on this one. things arent always what they seem. me thinks the man protesteth much...it's almost impossible to take our eyes off him, he glitters so bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46