Social Media - General Discussion

Good Morning All :seeya:

I took the shortcut from the sidebar with my morning :cup:.. in hand

And like LisaLei said upthread...This should be interesting

Wouldn't ya know it, just when I finally have a playground to play in, all my fun stuff is gone. Most notably the twitter posts in Geri Antonacci's twitter account, the very first account to have screencaps of the videos in her lockerz account before the videos were released. The tweets are gone but the pics in the lockerz account are still there. http://lockerz.com/s/171691486

Who is this person and how did she get those screen caps before the video was ever released?

In real life I quit drinking years ago, but at WS wfgodot will have a gin & tonic, lime slice on the side and I'll do the honors, thanks.

I think you'll find many of us love a big juicy drink or two online when in real life no such thing is happening. I love red wine but am very sensitive to some of the ingredients and will get a massive headache with just half a glass. But online I can swill to my hearts content with whoopie - nada bad stuff:great: And all this online boozing it up will never get me pulled over for DUI.:floorlaugh: Eating all these online goodies don't show up on my hips either - I love it!

Nope. We're in the public arena. A subforum of the Caylee Anthony main forum.

We realize that social media is here to stay and some of the more responsible sites have moved into the realm of breaking news. We want you guys to be able to sleuth these sites but it is best to keep it contained in a specific area since so much of what is found on these sites cannot be verified. Along with the news and some facts, come lots of rumors. The main forum will remain completely fact-based in nature. Once a social media 'scoop' can be verified as fact, then and only then, can it be permitted to be discussed in the main forum. Until that time, this is the area to sleuth those sites and discuss responsibly.

Happy Valentine's Day to you too, RR! :heartluv:

This is grand Beach!! Now somebody send up a flare for Strawberry!! She'll be shocked to find she's legit!!

Wouldn't ya know it, just when I finally have a playground to play in, all my fun stuff is gone. Most notably the twitter posts in Geri Antonacci's twitter account, the very first account to have screencaps of the videos in her lockerz account before the videos were released. The tweets are gone but the pics in the lockerz account are still there. http://lockerz.com/s/171691486

Who is this person and how did she get those screen caps before the video was ever released?

Momtective, I also saw those pics with the red writing before they were released on a FB page, I also saw the batch of recent pics with her blond hair without red writing before they were released, all of these FB pages at one time kept changing their name but when I made a bookmark they would still be there, under a different name, there was a FB page that was supposedly "Lee", at the end it was called "Yee", at one point it was called "Casey Anthony Will Have the last Laugh" and the person supposedly was still Lee and her "supporters" in that group were posting jokes for FCA, this is where I first saw the picture of FCA in the giant boots, a few months ago, way before it was released.

I have been following these nuts on FB for a very long time, there are lots of FB pages, boycott FCA, support FCA, defend FCA, now all they do is fight between each other, who is fake, who is not, who is really supporting FCA, who is not, who leaked the photos, I think they are all mentally ill, IMO, IMO. If you find one FB page, you can see the wall posts showing where the person has written on another FB page and follow them all that way. But there is someone who does know FCA because they do actually have the photos and are leaking them. Some of the stuff can be linked from the Boycott pages, but they have all also become a joke by this time, who is a troll, who is not, it is utterly ridiculous.

There was a twitter name who was supposedly FCA and now these nuts are fighting on twitter over who that really person was, there is a group of them that do this all day long.

IMO, MOO, etc.

when I click on your above link, I saw the name casey trackers underneath her name.

There is a website caseytrackers.com that has been around for quite a while who I think first or near first had the topless FCA photo with the hearts on the *advertiser censored*, the pic is still there I just looked, so she may be affiliated with that website. I don't like to give direct links to anything because I go to that caseytrackers website with great caution, and click out quickly because for some reason I don't trust that website. I also clear my cookies and other stuff immediately after going to some of the FCA websites because I don't trust the people playing these games.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Sorry if already posted: From Facebook

The Official Jeffrey Ashton Page
I know many of you have commented on the report about my representation of my son. I think it is sad that his relationship to me has caused what would normal be an everyday case, as embarrassing as that is to him personally, to become fodder for the media hounds . I am proud to be representing him no matter the outcome. Anyone who cannot respect my decision is entitled to their opinion and is welcome to server their connection with this page

when I click on your above link, I saw the name casey trackers underneath her name.

There is a website caseytrackers.com that has been around for quite a while who I think first or near first had the topless FCA photo with the hearts on the *advertiser censored*, the pic is still there I just looked, so she may be affiliated with that website. I don't like to give direct links to anything because I go to that caseytrackers website with great caution, and click out quickly because for some reason I don't trust that website. I also clear my cookies and other stuff immediately after going to some of the FCA websites because I don't trust the people playing these games.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Yeah, at the time a lot of the photos were coming out the first time, I got a REALLY bad virus that wouldn't let me go to Microsoft or launch my AVG to do virus scans - and it had been actually preventing connection to updates and scanning without me knowing that was happening. FINALLY had to use my nook to download another software scan that was in Beta stage (so the virus didn't recognize the source) and then transferred that via my USB port to computer to run it!

So agree! Beware with clicking on some of those rouge sites!

Well then, ya'll just tell me what you see. I don't want another virus.

Yeah, at the time a lot of the photos were coming out the first time, I got a REALLY bad virus that wouldn't let me go to Microsoft or launch my AVG to do virus scans - and it had been actually preventing connection to updates and scanning without me knowing that was happening. FINALLY had to use my nook to download another software scan that was in Beta stage (so the virus didn't recognize the source) and then transferred that via my USB port to computer to run it!

So agree! Beware with clicking on some of those rouge sites!

I totally agree, lots of these people, even in their tweets or on their FB pages add links, and are simply trying to get traffic to their blogs or websites or what have you,

I have taken a few risks myself, lol, one time I clicked on a link in a tweet and was rewarded by a completely *advertiser censored*-type nude pic of someone who was supposed to be FCA, but i didn't stick around long enough to really check it out, I doubt it was really FCA but some claim it was, it was on tumblr or something ............. I actually tried to re-find it to get a better look since nothing bad happened to my computer but I can't find it again, lol.

really think twice before you click on the links out there, IMO, MOO, etc.

Momtective, I also saw those pics with the red writing before they were released on a FB page, I also saw the batch of recent pics with her blond hair without red writing before they were released, all of these FB pages at one time kept changing their name but when I made a bookmark they would still be there, under a different name, there was a FB page that was supposedly "Lee", at the end it was called "Yee", at one point it was called "Casey Anthony Will Have the last Laugh" and the person supposedly was still Lee and her "supporters" in that group were posting jokes for FCA, this is where I first saw the picture of FCA in the giant boots, a few months ago, way before it was released.

I have been following these nuts on FB for a very long time, there are lots of FB pages, boycott FCA, support FCA, defend FCA, now all they do is fight between each other, who is fake, who is not, who is really supporting FCA, who is not, who leaked the photos, I think they are all mentally ill, IMO, IMO. If you find one FB page, you can see the wall posts showing where the person has written on another FB page and follow them all that way. But there is someone who does know FCA because they do actually have the photos and are leaking them. Some of the stuff can be linked from the Boycott pages, but they have all also become a joke by this time, who is a troll, who is not, it is utterly ridiculous.

There was a twitter name who was supposedly FCA and now these nuts are fighting on twitter over who that really person was, there is a group of them that do this all day long.

IMO, MOO, etc.

That would drive me nuts. I like good gossip as much as anyone else if it can be proven but in-fighting not so much.

So can the tweeters now report on tweets or twitters they have seen?

That would drive me nuts. I like good gossip as much as anyone else if it can be proven but in-fighting not so much.

Exactly.

We're going to be very lenient in here but there are a few parameters. We are not going to permit ANY of the in-fighting to be brought over here. Offers absolutely nothing positive or any case relevant info. We just not gonna go there.

Our hope is that you guys will use these sites as a sleuthing tool. I noticed that AZlawyer dug back through the pastor's tweets (I think it was his twitter acct. :waitasec:) and was able to find some very interesting info. I don't recall the specifics, but she was able to draw a connection between the Port St. Lucie pastor, defense PI Jeremy Lyons and, I believe, Patrick McKenna (defense PI from the OJ Simpson case).

Sorry if already posted: From Facebook

The Official Jeffrey Ashton Page
I know many of you have commented on the report about my representation of my son. I think it is sad that his relationship to me has caused what would normal be an everyday case, as embarrassing as that is to him personally, to become fodder for the media hounds . I am proud to be representing him no matter the outcome. Anyone who cannot respect my decision is entitled to their opinion and is welcome to server their connection with this page

I respect him for representing his son in his time of need. My dad was a very high profile defense attorney. I acted out quite a bit when I was in college. My Dad reached out to me and helped me through a few rough patches legally, because in his heart HE KNEW that it was tough being the child of a busy attorney. He took responsibility for that part of the problems I manifested.

I am sure Ashton's son felt much the same way I did at the time. When your Dad is in the middle of a trial he is very distracted and distant and often absent. It is frustrating.

My college room mate and I got caught shoplifting from a department store.
I went to my court date without an attorney. The judge recognized my last name and asked if so and so was my father. YES, I said. He asked if my Dad knew about the shoplifting. I said no, somewhat ashamed. He said he was going to postpone the date and he expected me to tell him, then the judge called him personally so I had my Dad waiting when I got back home.

Judges and attorneys recognize how hard it can be for their kids to deal with some of the family dynamics that come along with their profession.

I respect him for representing his son in his time of need. My dad was a very high profile defense attorney. I acted out quite a bit when I was in college. My Dad reached out to me and helped me through a few rough patches legally, because in his heart HE KNEW that it was tough being the child of a busy attorney. He took responsibility for that part of the problems I manifested.

I am sure Ashton's son felt much the same way I did at the time. When your Dad is in the middle of a trial he is very distracted and distant and often absent. It is frustrating.

My college room mate and I got caught shoplifting from a department store.
I went to my court date without an attorney. The judge recognized my last name and asked if so and so was my father. YES, I said. He asked if my Dad knew about the shoplifting. I said no, somewhat ashamed. He said he was going to postpone the date and he expected me to tell him, then the judge called him personally so I had my Dad waiting when I got back home.

Judges and attorneys recognize how hard it can be for their kids to deal with some of the family dynamics that come along with their profession.

That is all so true! I never had a dad that stuck up for me. He would take anyone else's word over that of any of his kids in any situation. I have no problem with what JA is doing for his son other than I think it could affect his chances of being elected.

The specific office that JA hopes to be elected to is one where people are likely to look for a candidate who is fair while not being soft on criminals. And no matter how this situation goes with his son, there will be people who will claim he tried to wheel and deal simply because it is his son.

This probably would not even have made the news if it were not for JA's candidacy. I just believe there are numerous ways that JA can be there for his son without actually representing him in court, and that it would be in everyone's best interest to go that way as it might help eliminate any inference of preferential treatment even when none exists.

I wonder who she is too and did you notice that the glasses FCA showed up with are very similar to ones worn by Geri and another woman on that Lockerz site. Who's the copy cat? FCA or Geri?

I just saw your flare! I was shocked! :great:

Hooray!! How does the new space feel? Are you feeling kind of nekkid because it's all okay now???:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:?

We're counting on you for the goodies!! NavySubMom is proving to be an expert fisherperson also!!!:what:

Well, since becoming an admitted Twitter addict, I must say that it has been boring on the FCA front lately. Of course, I follow so many people now - from politics to entertainment to economics and hard news, that I spend most of my day reading tweets. Lordy what time wasters this computer is! And don't even get me started on Pinterest.

I'm sure if we wait long enough, something will leak out on FCa and company.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back