Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #1 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
something feels weird about this after looking at her twitter....

I am leaving the area tomorrow but will be back next week. I have never been to Morgan Hill but I think I may have to take a look. It is the next town over from here. I am house sitting in South San Jose.
I read you were 12 miles (?) away..and thought you may be driving there as we speak (or post, as the case may be)!

Let us know what you find if you get a chance to visit Morgan Hill!

Be careful!:seeya:

this case bugs me, just like something about the sam koenig case is weird to me.

Thanks! and...Yes...but where would she and he stay? In other words...where does he live now? Someone asked if he was a transient. The address I found for him was supposedly a hotel or motel.
JMO

I don't know. Sierra wanted to live with her dad and not change schools. Finding things online through white pages or intelius is a joke, IMO. They have me living with someone I never met. lol.

I will download the driving directions but will have to guess on the addy.

ETA: very easy drive. I just hate rural areas...LOL. I am uncomfortable in them; I have read about too many cases always happening in rural towns.

Morgan Hill isn't rural but where they are sure looks like it.

I don't know. Sierra wanted to live with her dad and not change schools. Finding things online through white pages or intelius is a joke, IMO. They have me living with someone I never met. lol.

I've never seen them list children on those sites. I'll have to check that out.

I thought she wouldn't want to leave Fremont... So she preferred to stay with her dad..hmm

Your map is awesome. Maybe we should have it as a resource at the start of the thread? Does WS call it a sticky or something? I know I will keep referring to it!
I guess I should ask a mod. What do you think SheWhoMustNotbeNamed?

If we're unfortunate enough for Sierra not to have been found safe quickly and we need to start another thread for her, I'll gladly add a link to Wondergirl's map in the OP (with her permission).

For now, I'll just bump it up. Thanks, Wondergirl!

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=...934,0.030041&z=14&source=embed&mid=1332261677

I'm going to start a timeline/link reference for this case tonight. Should be done in an hour or two.

Hopefully some tips will come out of the Nancy Grace Show.I think I have had every emotion possible watching her show,but I will say this much.I have learned so much from watching her show and she gets the case and the message out.As Nancy would say you can't put perfume on a pig.Thanks Nancy Grace!

I Could go there, but unfortunately I am moving this weekend (not far) and probably won't have time. What would I look for if I did make it over there?

I have been trying to get the address in a myriad of ways. Try 45, 35, or 30 Paquita Espagna Court. According to Free White Pages, there are no Lamars who owns a house on this street, so they may be renting.

Thought I read they lived at the end of the street. If that info. is correct, then I would guess it's number 28.

Freemont would be a preferred area for a teenager compared to where she was living in the rural area I see. I wonder how sad she was (if at all) to leave Fremont.

From what I am hearing here I live in Fremont. She was all right with the move she was able to come up and visit her friends on weekends. Her High school here is devastated by this.

BBM
How's that working for you? :floorlaugh:

If her phone was found in the northeast corner of the intersection it seems likely the car would have been heading north on Santa Teresa/hale. Towards San Jose or could have made a left towards almaden quicksilver.

I've never seen them list children on those sites. I'll have to check that out.

I thought she wouldn't want to leave Fremont... So she preferred to stay with her dad..hmm

It sounds like she was pretty involved in Fremont's Washington High...she was a cheerleader, etc. That may have been a reason that could have made it difficult for her to leave.

It sounds like she was pretty involved in Fremont's Washington High...she was a cheerleader, etc. That may have been a reason that could have made it difficult for her to leave.

Yeah and even if she could visit on the weekends it would be hard as a seemingly popular 15-year old to just up and leave all your friends.

From what I am hearing here I live in Fremont. She was all right with the move she was able to come up and visit her friends on weekends. Her High school here is devastated by this.

Well, you would be hard pressed to find a bad area to live here. I'm glad you're close. Do you happen to know where Sierra lived with her dad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken