Short haired blond girl

I think she is a female, but a masculine looking one.

The white wall near her looks like painted over wallpaper.

Do you mean the horizontal line that's puckered on the wall? What that is, is joint compound tape. The wall is just wallboard (or sheetrock aka) and then it's taped where the nails/screws are and then it's usually textured, primed and then painted. This wall looks like it is just painted over wallboard, no texture or priming, which causes the joint compound tape to bubble up. Cheap fix for a rental. Never would find that in a hotel/motel room.

sitting on the dresser it looks like two men's ties laying there. ?

Oh heavens, is that a folded towel with something printed on it in green in at least one of the photos? One of Nation River Lady's ligature's was a kitchen towel.

"Irish Toast" towel: This item was manufactured in Ireland, exported to Toronto, Ontario and distributed to stores in Ottawa, Toronto and Montreal. They were sold at $1.39 (Canadian) each and had been stocked in stores for some time. The towel had Irish Gaelic printing on it, spelling out a traditional Irish toast. "

It looks largish to be a kitchen towel. I wish I could see a picture of the sort of towel Nation River Lady was found with.

In one of the articles about this case, a detective was quoted as saying in two of the photos it was hard to tell if it was a male or female and they determined they were girls. I am guessing he was talking about this person and the girl with the blue background.

The timeline makes Nation River lady an awkward match. If she died in 1975 Alcala was in prison. If she died in the summer of 1974 Alcala was free on parole from August 3 to October 16 but I don't think there is anything to place him in Canada. He is known to have offended in California.

Nation River Lady is said to have had shoulder length hair and she is estimated 25-50 years old. Too old maybe?

Yeah. I think I'm just fixated that she must be one of his because of the multiple ligatures. One of Alcala's known victims had multiple ligatures and although it isn't unknown for other killers to do that, it is a rather odd behavior even for a killer... mostly you'd expect that the one ligature would be loosened and tightened if choking was being done more than once. I mean, obviously the first ligature must be loosened to let the victim recover, so why not just tighten it again?

Yeah. I think I'm just fixated that she must be one of his because of the multiple ligatures. One of Alcala's known victims had multiple ligatures and although it isn't unknown for other killers to do that, it is a rather odd behavior even for a killer... mostly you'd expect that the one ligature would be loosened and tightened if choking was being done more than once. I mean, obviously the first ligature must be loosened to let the victim recover, so why not just tighten it again?

Typically the ligature is part of the 'game'. Most killers that enjoy taunting the person with life seem to use other means to choke the person and when they are ready to kill the person they use their hands, its part of the thrill.

Dennis Rader was another person that enjoyed choking his victim only to revive them, when he lost interest in that he would choke the person to death with his bare hands, saying that he liked the power.

There are also these
gal_alcala_114.jpg

and

gal_alcala_120.jpg

I think there are a few others of this person as well
It is scary he had so many of 1 person. All seemingly naked, or at least topless. He / she (imo a she) also looks high, dark bags under the eyes and in a few shot very uncomfortable with something. I just think that much time alone with him and in what appears to be a vulnerable state, this many pictures can't be a good thing.

29ngqhl.jpg

I put some photos together of her - the two middle ones are the same but I just blew them up to show her neck, something about her neck area just looks weird to me.

Im not sure what shes sitting on, but it looks like a bit of tarp or a black plastic trash bag.

Does anyone else think the dresser in the background is the same as the one from the "blue room"? Could this mean that the pictures are taken relatively close to each other? I mean, would he move that piece of furniture cross country?

Bumping for 2012. If you are reading this and know anything about the identity of this person, please contact Huntington Beach Police Detective Patrick Ellis at 714-375-5066.

Does anyone else think the dresser in the background is the same as the one from the "blue room"? Could this mean that the pictures are taken relatively close to each other? I mean, would he move that piece of furniture cross country?

That's what I was wondering. The dresser appears moved from its location in some wide shots which contain nothing datable later than about 1971. Thus I think these photos are in New York but maybe at a later date than the possible stewardess (Very Blonde Girl) or the apparently nude headphones brunette. My radar instantly ID'd this as a person of bosom. I halfway thought it was actress Daryl Hannah.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...USMD&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US I saw this photo of Judith Erin O'Donnell and it really made me think of the photos of this girl. I saw that she went missing in 1980 from Maryland but she was from Greenwich Village area of New York and may have been there before 1980.

She looks very similar. It might even be her in the picture. However, it would be a spectacular coincidence if it is. You have to rule out Alcala in her disappearance. He's been in custody since July, 1979. She went missing in 1980.

She looks very similar. It might even be her in the picture. However, it would be a spectacular coincidence if it is. You have to rule out Alcala in her disappearance. He's been in custody since July, 1979. She went missing in 1980.

thanks for thinking of Judy. She did, in fact, go missing 11/30/1980.

Similarities between Short Haired Blonde Girl and Judith Erin O'Donnell:

Neck Lines/Shoulder Length
reference: Short Haired Blonde Girl & Second photo of Judith

The neck lines around the windpipe head in the same direction on both women.
Both women have shoulders that slope downward.

Collar Bone/Long Chest
reference: Short Haired Blonde Girl & First photo of Judith

Both have very similar collar bone structure.
Both have "long" chests in the sense that the breast begin further down the chest.

Hair Color/Style
reference: all photos of Short Haired Blonde Girl & all color photos of Judith

The hair color in incredibly similar in both women.
The hair texture (thick, slightly wavey) is incredibly similar in both women.

Nose Shape/Bridge of Nose
reference: Short Haired Blonde Girl & Judith #1 + Judith #2

The nose shape and length of bridge are very similar in both women.

Judith resided in Greenwich Village, Manhattan, New York.
Rodney Alcala lived/visited New York numerous times from 1968 - 1977.
I have not studied the case 100.10% thoroughly but from what I've read on here it is assumed the photos of SHBG were taken in New York because of the furniture in the background.

Discrepancies between Short Haired Blonde Girl and Judith Erin O'Donnell:

Lack of Freckles/Birth Marks
reference: Short Haired Blonde Girl & Judith[/I]

In the only low-cut photo that is publicly available of Judith there is a lack of any freckles, birth marks or distinguishing marks. HOWEVER, I believe this photo is highly saturated and that any small features like that were diminished in the process.

Teeth/Mouth
reference: Short Haired Blonde Girl & all photos of Judith

There is a huge discrepancy between the teeth appearance of Short Haired Blonde Girl and Judith. SHBG has very white "chipmunk"-esque teeth while in the released photos of Judith she has yellowed, crooked/gapped teeth.
From what I have gathered, the released photos of Judith are circa 1980 or very close to 1980. The photos of SHBG could have been taken around 1971 (Judith would have been 11 - 12 at the time) or 1977 (Judith would have been 16 - 17 at the time) using Alcala's timeline. From the point of time where these photos were taken to the point where her released photos were taken (circa 1980); it is stated that she was heavily into drugs which, depending which types, could seriously damage your teeth and visibly change them. The appearance between SHBG's smirk and Judith's smile is also quite different but the atmosphere might not have required a full-fledged smile from SHBG. There is a similarity between both women's teeth that is noticeable: In this photo you can see that the tooth between the buck tooth and canine protrudes the same way SHBG's tooth does in this photo.

Time of Disappearance
Judith went missing on November 30, 1980 in Baltimore, Maryland. Rodney Alcala was incarcerated at that time, thus he is not responsible for her disappearance. That does not change the possibility that SHBG is in fact Judith O'Donnell; it simply means that she survived her encounter with him. Judith was an aspiring singer/actress so that might be how she first came in contact with Alcala. It is also said that her family believes she was sexually assaulted as a teenager and kept in touch with the culprit afterwards, which might have been Alcala and occurred during their photoshoot together. She was known to be heavily into drugs and prostitution so there is a large possibility that her disappearance in 1980 is directly related to drugs, prostitution or people she associated with in those crowds.

Afterthoughts:
There are striking similarities between SHBG and Judith that cannot be denied. There are also physical similarities such as the teeth that can be disputed. Do I think that SHBG and Judith are one and the same? I'm on the fence... I can't really say for sure. I do hope that if SHBG is not Judith, that one day she is positively identified and is alive and well. I also do hope that the recovery of Judith's remains or whereabouts are eventually discovered so that her family might have closure.

Similarities between Short Haired Blonde Girl and Judith Erin O'Donnell:

Neck Lines/Shoulder Length
reference: Short Haired Blonde Girl & Second photo of Judith

The neck lines around the windpipe head in the same direction on both women.
Both women have shoulders that slope downward.

Collar Bone/Long Chest
reference: Short Haired Blonde Girl & First photo of Judith

Both have very similar collar bone structure.
Both have "long" chests in the sense that the breast begin further down the chest.

Hair Color/Style
reference: all photos of Short Haired Blonde Girl & all color photos of Judith

The hair color in incredibly similar in both women.
The hair texture (thick, slightly wavey) is incredibly similar in both women.

Nose Shape/Bridge of Nose
reference: Short Haired Blonde Girl & Judith #1 + Judith #2

The nose shape and length of bridge are very similar in both women.

Judith resided in Greenwich Village, Manhattan, New York.
Rodney Alcala lived/visited New York numerous times from 1968 - 1977.
I have not studied the case 100.10% thoroughly but from what I've read on here it is assumed the photos of SHBG were taken in New York because of the furniture in the background.

Discrepancies between Short Haired Blonde Girl and Judith Erin O'Donnell:

Lack of Freckles/Birth Marks
reference: Short Haired Blonde Girl & Judith[/I]

In the only low-cut photo that is publicly available of Judith there is a lack of any freckles, birth marks or distinguishing marks. HOWEVER, I believe this photo is highly saturated and that any small features like that were diminished in the process.

Teeth/Mouth
reference: Short Haired Blonde Girl & all photos of Judith

There is a huge discrepancy between the teeth appearance of Short Haired Blonde Girl and Judith. SHBG has very white "chipmunk"-esque teeth while in the released photos of Judith she has yellowed, crooked/gapped teeth.
From what I have gathered, the released photos of Judith are circa 1980 or very close to 1980. The photos of SHBG could have been taken around 1971 (Judith would have been 11 - 12 at the time) or 1977 (Judith would have been 16 - 17 at the time) using Alcala's timeline. From the point of time where these photos were taken to the point where her released photos were taken (circa 1980); it is stated that she was heavily into drugs which, depending which types, could seriously damage your teeth and visibly change them. The appearance between SHBG's smirk and Judith's smile is also quite different but the atmosphere might not have required a full-fledged smile from SHBG. There is a similarity between both women's teeth that is noticeable: In this photo you can see that the tooth between the buck tooth and canine protrudes the same way SHBG's tooth does in this photo.

Time of Disappearance
Judith went missing on November 30, 1980 in Baltimore, Maryland. Rodney Alcala was incarcerated at that time, thus he is not responsible for her disappearance. That does not change the possibility that SHBG is in fact Judith O'Donnell; it simply means that she survived her encounter with him. Judith was an aspiring singer/actress so that might be how she first came in contact with Alcala. It is also said that her family believes she was sexually assaulted as a teenager and kept in touch with the culprit afterwards, which might have been Alcala and occurred during their photoshoot together. She was known to be heavily into drugs and prostitution so there is a large possibility that her disappearance in 1980 is directly related to drugs, prostitution or people she associated with in those crowds.

Afterthoughts:
There are striking similarities between SHBG and Judith that cannot be denied. There are also physical similarities such as the teeth that can be disputed. Do I think that SHBG and Judith are one and the same? I'm on the fence... I can't really say for sure. I do hope that if SHBG is not Judith, that one day she is positively identified and is alive and well. I also do hope that the recovery of Judith's remains or whereabouts are eventually discovered so that her family might have closure.

thank you for the effort you put into looking at the similarities between judy and the monster alcala's potential victim.

The girl in the picture is not Judy. the nose isn't right. That nose is more like mine (turned up and sort of cute -- Judy's nose is (was?) long and pronounced.)

the pictures look like a boy, not a 19 year old woman. (if it was Judy, she would have been much younger than these pix show).

While there are undeniable similarities, there is NO WAY this is my sister. Again, thank you -- but this isn't her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back