Social Media - General Discussion

While we're here, there are some tweets from Tracy (KCs babysitter while out on bond):

Tracy Conroy ‏@TracyConroy1
About to start reading the Book of Lies by Jose Baez ....

@Blaiss @lounboosnana This book was written with Casey's "blessing" because she'll make money off of it. It's their book.

@Blaiss Didn't buy iy, it was given to me and it's taken this long to start it.

@GoWithItJam It was given to me. After reading Ashton's book and Barz', I may have something to say

I'd be interested in what she has to say.

I read this on the net but it is from a twitter account. True or not. IDK
CA DOESN'T DO ANYTHING 4 FREE! Receiving 15% of book sales and appearances. Money not being pd to CA...BOZO HOLDING 4 CA TAX FRAUD???

I saw that too. I feel pretty confident on the sources of that person. The seems to get verified in everything he/she tweets.

Richard Hornsby ‏@RichardHornsby

@bobkealing @sweetnessbabyC The Court's jurisdiction ran out on July 17. Also, she no longer shows up in DOC offender database.

Wow. How did she get away with post it note assassins and mobs after her? Funny how her probation ended without one mention in the media. Everybody keep your eyes open. I would want to knower if she was in my area.

Samadian has a twitter. If you scroll down you will see she has a problem with Mark Nejame. Could this be the samadian on that book site. I think so. Some of her followers are Casey supporters of course

This is interesting

SJ
@WeLoveYouCasey
This tweeter wants GA prosecuted
CaseyAnthonyIsInnocent Don't go to that site. IDK if it is safe.

This is interesting

SJ
@WeLoveYouCasey
This tweeter wants GA prosecuted
CaseyAnthonyIsInnocent Don't go to that site. IDK if it is safe.

OCA would have to file an official complaint first, wouldn't she?
Regardless of her, now, lack of credibility..she could have filed a complaint via Baez at any time since 2008 or even before when no one knew of her lying and stealing and she had credibility.

I don't believe that CA is really Cindy.
She would not admit to giving foundation money to LA and FCA. That would be illegal.
I also don't believe the Mayor would talk about much less even consider making the trial verdict day a special day to honor the horrible miscarriage of justice, what a blot on the town's reputation.

I don't believe that CA is really Cindy.
She would not admit to giving foundation money to LA and FCA. That would be illegal.
I also don't believe the Mayor would talk about much less even consider making the trial verdict day a special day to honor the horrible miscarriage of justice, what a blot on the town's reputation.

You may be right. But if you read the actual page (google cindy anthony twitter and choose the page with a zero in place of the "o" in her name) you'll see the tweets sure do sound like things she would come up with. The twitter page has her pic and is the page she has used in the past. The fact that the mayor would not consider such a proposal does not mean she did not propose it! And her claiming to have given the money to the felon does not mean it's true. Remember who we are dealing with here.

Anyway, I posted it as something of interest for whoever might be...interested. I do not stand behind any of the tweets as coming from a sane mind, whether it's her or a pretender.

You may be right. But if you read the actual page (google cindy anthony twitter and choose the page with a zero in place of the "o" in her name) you'll see the tweets sure do sound like things she would come up with. The twitter page has her pic and is the page she has used in the past. The fact that the mayor would not consider such a proposal does not mean she did not propose it! And her claiming to have given the money to the felon does not mean it's true. Remember who we are dealing with here.

Anyway, I posted it as something of interest for whoever might be...interested. I do not stand behind any of the tweets as coming from a sane mind, whether it's her or a pretender.

Here are some posts I made previously, debunking that account:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163486"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163486[/ame]

Don"t know if true or not but I stumbled across these tweets.

Dan Maduri ‏@DanMaduri

#caseyanthony now officially off #Florida probation

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss

@DanMaduri @ladybulldog48 @sandy9260 Key word...officially! She is aggressively seeking a $1.5 Million dollar deal for her story!

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS

Judge rules for Zenaida Gonzalez, says #CaseyAnthony must reveal if her parents gave her money. But info will be confidential until trial.

Jeff Weiner‏@JeffWeinerOS

More complicated ruling on #CaseyAnthony's video/audio diaries. Judge likely to review those for 5th amendment issues before ZG gets them.

Wonder what he is selling?

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss

George Anthony was spotted working at the Daytona Beach Flea Market! He also works for Quinco Electric in Orlando!

oh, and while I'm there:
Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
Casey & Bz are shopping for ENTERTAINMENT deals.....or any deal they can get! Casey wants her own REALITY show!

ETA: Got my answer, sort of. Rumored to be selling RC Hobby Cars at the flea market... His name was on the sign... hmmmmm.

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
@stevehelling ALSO heard that her "memoir" dedication is " My Beloved Caylee, who was taken away from me too soon". Do U know anything about
5:40 AM - 12 Sep 12 · Details

26m Blaiss @Blaiss
@stevehelling I have information CA is writing her "memoir" tell all book and is shopping for publisher. Can you confirm this?

Steve Helling ‏@stevehelling
@blaiss I heard the same thing last week. I guess We'll see what happens.
Expand

Check out Damon Feldman on Twitter. He says Casey A is doing celeb boxing. This is a D list thing, but still...

Blaiss has some interesting tweets about GA.

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
Met George Anthony today. Very nice guy! At one point he had tears in his eyes.

Met George Anthony today. He provided me insight into his relationship with $indy. He allowed me to be VERY blunt He has NOTHING TO DO W\CA

George's EXACT words to me were " I have NOTHING to do with Casey. She is on her own"!

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
@Tammybaby65 Not at this time. Have a meeting with him next week. I advised him I wld only tweet what he gives me permission to tweet

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
@dsstella I did! I also told him I was boycotting to prevent CA from making money off murdering Caylee. He said....GOOD!

@danful38 No, he's not. It was Cindy & Casey who were the liars......I want him to defend himself. I DO NOT SUCK UP TO ANYONE. You shld know

Blaiss Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
@danful38 Dan, I saw the pain in his eyes! He DID NOT do what CA Accused him of! We had a good talk. He was VERY truthful with me!

Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
@lorchal @dsstella I did and told him I had letters for him from supporters. Couldn't give to him because he was working.

Sounds like he snowed her!

Yeah, I'm not buying it. "Honest?" Please. The time to be honest was during the trial. Sounds like George is attempting major damage control. Too late.

Yeah, I'm not buying it. "Honest?" Please. The time to be honest was during the trial. Sounds like George is attempting major damage control. Too late.
I understand the game playing that goes on in Court...but the only thing that I want to hear is the truth. So, George...did Casey murder Caylee?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back