Guest Suggestions for True Crime Radio

A few more suggestions (in no particular order!):

- Dina Shacknai
- Anne Bremner
- Mary Zahau
- Family of Jane Bashara
- Mother of Zinah Jennings (Grandmother to Amir, and raising Zinah's infant)
- Solomon Metalwala (father of Sky Metalwala)
- *Linda Drane Burdick*
- *Dr. Arpad Vass*

Thanks for the "suggestion box!"

Been doing some light reading in the JonBenet and Darlie forums again.

A long time has passed, new friends have been made, new wives taken, new leaves turned, so you never know, but maybe Darin Routier or Fleet and Priscilla White might actually be willing to 'chat'.
Yeah, I know. But, I really believe in 'wishful thinking'.

Thanks everyone for your fantastic suggestions.

Definitely working on getting some of those guests. Ann Rule especially.

Just so you know my "Thanks" button is all messed up. When I try and hit "Thanks" on certain posts it says the "Administrator is blocking you" or something weird like that.

So please know how much I appreciate you taking the time out to post on this thread and thank you very much.

Tricia

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, I think we should try and help identify the remaining victims on Ocean Pkwy. Maybe start with mother and child. The reason I say this is because most little girls dont wear jewelry. This child and mother wore matching jewelry. Thats the key to identifying them. Maybe you can do another show about this and any media contacts you have can run articles putting an emphasis on the matching jewelry. Also a pic of the jewelry. That fact I believe is whats needed to spark someones memory. We dont know what state they are from so the more widespread the story the better. Someone knows them but doesnt know they died. That has to change. Thanks deedee21

I also think it would be interesting (as deedee21 says) to have someone on to talk about UIDs. One of the things I am interested in are sketch artists, 3D computer artists, sculptors, etc. who try to make a likeness of the deceased for the public. I really don't know a lot about how they work.

With the upcoming trial of Jodi Arias for the brutal murder of Travis Alexander (Maricopa County AZ), Travis' sister Tanisha Sorenson would be a very interesting guest. Would like to hear insights from her about what she knows in regards to Jodi. She has been outspoken about Jodi in the past.

Been waiting for this trial to happen, it's long overdue!

FYI I reached out to Ann Rule's daughter and she is putting me in touch with her mom's publicist.

When Ann's new book comes out she is going to make the talk shouw rounds so we should be able to book her as a guest on the show.

That should be sometime in early December.

I'll keep you posted and thanks again for your suggestions.

Tricia

FYI I reached out to Ann Rule's daughter and she is putting me in touch with her mom's publicist.

When Ann's new book comes out she is going to make the talk shouw rounds so we should be able to book her as a guest on the show.

That should be sometime in early December.

I'll keep you posted and thanks again for your suggestions.

Tricia

That is a really great thing to look forward to! Thank you for pursuing that.

I have another small suggestion-- which might bring a bit of revenue to WS.

Can you have Ann Rule's new book added to the crawler of books on the right side of the site? I think many may be interested in ordering the book, or e-book, and this could be an opportunity to bring a bit of revenue to help support WS.

That could be a "win-win" for persuading Ann Rule to do an interview! She wins, her publisher wins, WS wins, and members win!

That is a really great thing to look forward to! Thank you for pursuing that.

I have another small suggestion-- which might bring a bit of revenue to WS.

Can you have Ann Rule's new book added to the crawler of books on the right side of the site? I think many may be interested in ordering the book, or e-book, and this could be an opportunity to bring a bit of revenue to help support WS.

That could be a "win-win" for persuading Ann Rule to do an interview! She wins, her publisher wins, WS wins, and members win!

ABSOLUTELY. As soon as the book comes out it will go on the crawler. Thank you.

Tricia you should try and get Somner Thompsons mom on your show sometime. I find her to be really inspiring.

How about Barbara Nordin? She's an expert in various unsolved crimes in the Charlottesville, VA area, especially the Pat Collins case.

http://patcollinscase.com/

I too think Nancy Grace should at least be invited to appear on the radio broadcast. At least then, if she gets a written invitation, perhaps she will get the name of the website correct.

And if I knew for sure she was going to get a written invitation, I would surely want to send her an email urging her to appear........

Signed "AlwaysShocked from websleuths.com", of course!

Mr Juan Martinez at the close of the Jodi Arias vs State of Arizona Trial.
That would be great to hear his thoughts once it's over. (if he can)

Mr Juan Martinez at the close of the Jodi Arias vs State of Arizona Trial.
That would be great to hear his thoughts once it's over. (if he can)

I WOULD LOVE to have him on. If he is still working for the D.A. he may not be able to comment after the trial.

You can bet I will try my best StephanieHartPI. By the way were you on hold tonight during the show? If so I apologize for not getting to you.

It was a crazy show. Great show but crazy. LOL

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/03/04/websleuths-radio

I would love Mr. Martinez, Det. Flores....or even Mike the court reporter LOL from the Arias trial

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back