GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #4

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
d_wdr-300-paquette.jpg

Noelle Paquette

"She was a wonderful colleague. I spoke with several of the staff members who just spoke so highly of her and her ability to relate to children," Bryden said.
http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/canada/story/2013/01/04/wdr-noelle-paquette-angel.html

OPP confirm body found is Noelle Paquette

CBS News
January 3,2013

Lambton OPP are confirming the body of a woman found yesterday morning near Sarnia is Noelle Paquette, who disappeared after leaving a downtown party in Sarnia on New Year's Eve.
Noelle Paquette case: Man, woman charged with first degree murder of Ontario school teacher

Toronto Sun
January 4, 2013

SARNIA, Ont. — Police have charged a man and a woman with first-degree murder in the death of Sarnia, Ont., kindergarten teacher Noelle Paquette

Michael MacGregor, 19, and Tanya Bogdanovich, 31, both of Sarnia, made a brief appearance in court Friday morning. Both of MacGregor’s hands were wrapped in splints and taped.
MAP posted by Oakland, CA in Thread #3

RULES FOR THIS CASE DISCUSSION: Once a publication ban has been issued, WS will follow the direction of the Court in order to help insure the accused gets a fair trial and does not get off on some "rights" violation technicality.

The Court issued a publication ban, Jan. 10th in this case. The current understanding is that the publication ban is for discussion of evidence. What that means to us and posting in this thread is that discussion of the following is off limits: Cause of death; any weapons; photos or videos of the alleged perps immediately prior to arrest, or within 24 hours (before or after) of the crime. No discussion of anything that may be used/discussed in Court during the trial to convict/exonerate the alleged perps.

Follow Canadian media. They shouldn't be publishing anything that is inconsistent with the ban.

This is going to severely limit the discussion in the thread, so if you get frustrated because there is nothing to talk about, please take the time to cruise through Websleuths and visit threads where you might have an interest and the discussion is not so limited. It will help take the edge off while waiting for the court process, which can be really, really slow!

Thanks!

The WS Mod Squad

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

verification as insider
Rules Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

^^the above link has information on how to become verified as an insider here at websleuths. General reminder: until and unless someone is verified there is no posting of information that has not been released in the main stream media.

social media reminder:
The only social media links allowed are those of the victim, the perp, main stream media, and law enforcement. Discussion or linking of any other social media is not allowed

posting etiquette rules:
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Please address the post and the not the poster; snark is not tolerated :nono:

terms of service:
Terms of Service Terms of Service - Long, Detailed Version - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

For questions:
please personal message a moderator

If you see a post that concerns you:
Please use the alert feature which is the little red triangle in the upper right hand corner of each post and a moderator and can review that post.

Hope this helps and welcome to websleuths to all new members and guests! :cheer:

Continue the discussion here, and before you post make sure to review the links in the previous post.

thank you bessie!

welcome to all new members and guests! :cheer:

Let's keep it clean in here.

Please be sure to read Post 1 and make note of the NEW RULES! Do not ignore this publication ban.

Salem

Well... With the government imposed ban... I guess we are limited to talking about Timmies again.....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

lol ihavenoclue,,, i was addicted here i need help now with withdrawls

Well... With the government imposed ban... I guess we are limited to talking about Timmies again.....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I take back what I said about Timmies......:floorlaugh:

Going to be quiet in here now. Might have to turn my sleuthing to a new case :waitasec:

Thanks for sharing everyone. I'll check in from time to time. <modsnip> Thanks Mods. I appreciate you stopping what was happening on the other threads. Have a great night everyone.

Well...I guess we will all be back when the ban is lifted.......probably in a few years after the trials are over, that's IF they go to trial.

Me neither.

I guess it's time to start figuring it out. I've just had these threads saved in my bookmarks ...

Hope you find something interesting :dunno:

I always click on the "new posts" tab near the top of the screen. This will bring up threads that are active in conversation.

Well...I guess we will all be back when the ban is lifted.......probably in a few years after the trials are over, that's IF they go to trial.

I don't know...we'll see. I still have a feeling that these two are going to cave...at least one of them!

See this... http://www.citynews.ca/2010/12/09/publication-ban-lifted-in-tori-stafford-case/

The publication ban was lifted in the Tori Stafford case, as well as the Robert Picton case too..just to name a couple. All it is should take is for one of them to plead guilty :)

Like I said, we'll see!

Ahh I didn't know it was passed. Then I checked the media links and all the other MSM is saying imposed now earlier it was only one Site saying imposed the rest made it seem like it would be looked at next court date-- but after re reading its true!! I too will be looking for more cases. Are we allowed to continue to add links of articles should MSM report anything?
See you all around WS. Hugzzz

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back