State rests rebuttal case- thread #165

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I read that they live in Utah.

Is it common for folks from AZ to travel to Utah and California? Just wondering.

I hope Juan in closing uses a map to display her travels and cell phone usage. IMO unless someone is familiar a map really helps!!!

Once I saw the map.... I was overwhelmed at the ridiculousness of her lost, stranded with no gas tale... cross crossing into AZ twice tale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on context, if Travis was in need to having a friend to talk too, maybe he was in crisis and needed his buddy to speak with, remember Travis had NO parents at that time and Chris Hughes was like Travis's Big Brother and Sky was like his Big Sister, or Parental figures I would say. He trusted them and obviously did NOT trust Arias. Besides, when Travis told her the FIRST time to GO to bed, she would have respected him.

I agree with that. But CH didn't say that. All I'm saying is that the story (remember he is also a great speaker) was strange IMO. It just didn't seem natural. Why was JA and TA sleeping there in the first place (I could have missed that). Why would TA say goodnight later, why not right then. I'm not saying that anything strange was going on with TA and the Hughes, I'm saying that CH story set of my hinkey meter. It was a strange story IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769